• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Yoshi Rankings

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
That's blocked, too. =/

Any form of instant communication is blocked on my computer. Can't you just PM me when you would like to fight?

Depster

Smash Champion
I'll be back in about 3 or 4 hours, so if you wanna do it tonight polter, be on at about 10 or 11 central

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
OK, adding you now.

...And where were you? You couldn't wait at least ten minutes? <_<

Tidycats29

Smash Cadet
NNID
supadino007
Switch FC
4953-1106-1226
Everytime i challenge the person above the inactive one
we never brawl

we set a time and date then they forget
then i pn for another time
and they never reply back

-________________________-

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Well, I guess that's it. I won three games in a row.

Good games. ^_^

EDIT: Tidycats, you know that you can just default them, right?

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Well, don't get foot-stooled. Yoshi can air-dodge during his double-jump, you know. =P

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Well, there were two things you could have done to avoid it:

1. Avoid getting foot-stooled altogether. If you see me jumping off the ledge, then expect me to edge-guard you. You can't mess up when recovering as Yoshi.

2. Wait until you get foot-stooled, THEN double-jump. That way, you wouldn't be gimped as easily.

Depster

Smash Champion
well see, for some reason the Fair doesn't give any knockback sometimes it seems so I have to jump right after the fair which gives the footstool. And I can't DJAD because yoshi has the aerial mobility to get back on the ledge and grab before I make it there

pidgey14

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Redpidgey
well tidy, I have been busy recently. Plus, I am from Europe so the timezone is suckage for us to brawl at a good time. I am trying.

pidgey14

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Redpidgey
I lost 2-1... GAH! still mad about losing. Stupid egg roll! It has been months since I have won a Yoshi ditto. I already see where I am going -_-

auroreon

Smash Ace
well tidy, I have been busy recently. Plus, I am from Europe so the timezone is suckage for us to brawl at a good time. I am trying.
I also have the mis-fortune of living in the UK, we can arange some matches if you want.

YoshiIslander77z

Smash Apprentice
a ski man?
Snowboard person myself.
Anyways you could try organizing it a bit.
Give a rule set...
Oh and add Ganondorf as a playable character...
im update it when i have some more time which will be tommorow when i come back from school cause all my finals got moved back because of snowstorms.

if u guys want ill allow u guys to use other characters but on of ur matches one must use yoshi

KiwiBear

Smash Rookie
Mmmm...I think I could get in this. I'll start Monday. So, I'm not allowed to challenge 1st ranker am I?
Also, just for the record I'm a die hard Yoshi player, but I've been absent from this game due to some of its set backs (like craptacular online play).

YoshiIslander77z

Smash Apprentice
yes any one can join, i noticed the list is longer then it should there are many inactive ppl so i will do a sweep.

u must challenge the person in front of u u cant skipp a person.

bogsnes i will do the sweep before i add u so u dont have try brawling someone who is inactive

Top Bottom