• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Yoshi Rankings

JackieRabbit5

Smash Journeyman
so online has its flaws but its not as terrible as many ppl think...my opinion anyways

well next weekend i don't think would be good for me so maybe the following one, which we need to build up some entrants too so yah. just need to work it around some schedules...i'm pretty flexible

YoshiIslander77z

Smash Apprentice
yea pidgey i need ur fc and i have an annocment

I WONT BE IN THIS RANKING SYSTEM OR THE TORNY BECAUSE OF SCHOOL REALTED PROBLEMS =[, BUT I WILL STILL RUN THIS

i will still be able to run this but i can brawl so yea =[, my bio teacher just ruin my first term so i wont be playin brawl for a while

JackieRabbit5

Smash Journeyman
maybe its too hard to get everyone together for a tourney...

so i'll have to challenge u yoshinator! :yoshi:

YoshiIslander77z

Smash Apprentice
ok well i guess ill have the torny this friday but im not goin to reschdule it past sunday, if theres not enough ppl the ranking will start thanx for waiting

Sharky

Smash Master
at this point I may have to withdraw from said tourney due to some issues. Not sure yet, but probably. =/

YoshiIslander77z

Smash Apprentice
i want there to be at least 8 ppl if possible i can do it with less but 8 but it wont be as good so start signning up it will be this week either friday,saturday, or sunday

YoshiIslander77z

Smash Apprentice
looks like no one wants to be in this torny i guess its not happening, u guys can begin challenging.
also put ur challenge on ur opponents stage

JackieRabbit5

Smash Journeyman
on the sheik board we're having a tourney...we just made brackets and play our matches whenever we can. seems to work well that way

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Now, of course. Let's add each other then. And I guess there are no counterpicks, so just pick any neutral stage. >.>

And he didn't list the number of wins you must have, so let's just assume 2/3.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
It's OK, you just need to be more careful while recovering. Also, at one point you could have foot-stooled me, but you didn't. >.>

I saved both matches, by the way. If you want, I can send them to you.

Top Bottom