• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Yoshi Rankings

!Boom!

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, I dont mind doing this, even if it wouldnt prove that much. I hope this doesnt turn into a flame war and ego-filled thread, like what happened in the olimar boards and pikachu boards.

D

Deleted member

Please put a notice that this doesnt really count for anything besides online. Thank you.

auroreon

Smash Ace
If your going to do this then your probably going to need a better system for recording results, making challenges, calculating ranks, ect.
And I agree with socks, put some form of notice stating that this is meaningless as a lot of people refuse to play online and nearly everyone will agree that it is in no way a way to determine skill.

Other than that, I'm in.

Peffico

Smash Rookie
Yeah online sucks it's better to fly all the Yoshi players to one place and have them duke it out XD.

YoshiIslander77z

Smash Apprentice
Online is gay

count me out
it depends because i am only 14 and my parents would let me go to a tornement and alot of my friend either dont have brawl or dont play competitvly, so these sites are how i get to play better people. also i have a VERY good connection so i barely get lagg only a few people i know laggs me alot

YoshiIslander77z

Smash Apprentice
see this is turning out pretty well, do u guys think we should start this off with an online tornement. ill organze it if u guys agree. also dont start challenging people yet.

YoshiIslander77z

Smash Apprentice
ok what date and time is good for you guys i cant do it this friday or saturday, so is sunday good?
anyone cant make it (if more the 7 can i will host the torny)

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I'm not sure about Sunday, but I definitely CAN'T make it on Friday or Saturday... >.>

YoshiIslander77z

Smash Apprentice
ok sunday it is and its never to late but if u join after the torny u start at the bottom

i hope i can just get enough people there, do you wanna be part of this (bwett)?

Sharky

Smash Master
hint: don't make it just one day. Things happen, it won't work out right. =P

I'll join for the fun of it, though I won't be available after 6:30 PM EST on sunday

YoshiIslander77z

Smash Apprentice
hint: don't make it just one day. Things happen, it won't work out right. =P

I'll join for the fun of it, though I won't be available after 6:30 PM EST on sunday
yea im gonna reschedule it if no one can make it, also i wouldnt have the torny in the morning, i usually sleep until 1 then takes me another hour to start of my day. so i was thinkin maybe 7 30cause i got school tommorow

JackieRabbit5

Smash Journeyman
i still think we should do it, just give us more heads up and try and get a good number of ppl promising to join first

also would be good to have a chatroom setup...

YoshiIslander77z

Smash Apprentice
im srry i guess i had a big test on the first day of the term i didnt hear of, so i was studing all day for it. also i didnt have it and he moved it to thursday -_-, srry i didnt post earlier.

i ediited the post

Top Bottom