• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The YK & Eggz project - Germany and the USA unite!

mario-man

Smash Lord
LOL Face!!!

Green Eggzio would suck. They're two entirely different players who wouldn't mesh together very well. Like I said, I would be the headlined player:p

Shök

Smash Champion
all right then its settled, all mario players get some good footage of you playing, or maybe pulling off some sick combos, and we need to put this in a new thread :p. we need a movie editor, someone who will help us make the whole combo video, can any of you guys come up with something? here is the link to the thread

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=118926

Shök

Smash Champion
go to the thread fire, theres the informatio we need

mario-man

Smash Lord
I'm gonna have some vids up tonight. I didn't even know what you guys were planning while I was away...

EDIT: Maybe tonight...maybe not. If not, then within the week.

mario-man

Smash Lord
Yeah, let's have proof of your outright claims which impude upon Face's honor!!

mario-man

Smash Lord
Yaah...DUHH!!! LOL

FIRE: I'm better than those vids now. BUT, I've gotta find someone to smash with consistently cuz Mario gets pretty boring when there's just a SEVERELY predictable comp due to lack of technical requirements.

Shök

Smash Champion
oh ok, thats awesome, mario is a counter pick agains sonic, lol

Eggz

Smash Hero
Wow, I thought my post went through. The footage I recorded specifically for this was deleted by my friend (It was on his computer), so I can't get it now (obviously)

I'm recording friday, and if people are still wanting this, I'll try to get some of it to yangkang.

mario-man

Smash Lord
Yess Yess Yess!!

We still wants it, my precious, we does. Yessssssssssssssss *GOLLUM GOLLUM*

Shök

Smash Champion
i wonder if tails will be there??

hmmm

btw what is that on your sig shok?
tails probably wont be there, maybe as an assist trohpy. the blue guy on my signature, why do you ask, he is a guy from bionicle

Top Bottom