• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The YK & Eggz project - Germany and the USA unite!

Eggz

Smash Hero
Updates are for noobs. I have a couple of raw match footage files that I'm going to give to YangKang as soon as I get them. So expect it to only be a little while after that.

mario-man

Smash Lord
YAAAY it's almost here!!! Even though I don't need it now!! WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mario-man

Smash Lord
mario-man uses food item and gives it to Face cubed's logic :)

EDIT: yaaaaaay, 1,200 posts YEEEEHAAAAWWW!!!!!

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
Well, it's a good thing it's almost going to be released. Well, guys, we better gear up for Brawl. Eggz, are you still going to beast players with Mario in Brawl?

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
Well, it's a good thing it's almost going to be released. Well, guys, we better gear up for Brawl. Eggz, are you still going to beast players with Mario in Brawl?
brawl is really really awesome but i doubt it will top melee...they completeley changed mario now D=

at least you can change the controls....i hope also for b attacks oh well ...
BRAWL! is sweet i hope it doesnt differ to much from melee^^

mario-man

Smash Lord
Well guys.........*taps foot repeatedly*

When is this freaking vid gonna be out?!?!?!

YangKang

Smash Apprentice
I already did edit everything I have thats like 40-60% of the tutorial but.. Eggzs friend got the remaining parts but hes to lazy to upload them so that i can edit them..

Eggz

Smash Hero
I got new shoes, if thats any concern. I'm for sure gonna upload them next time I'm over there. Unfortunately, thats probably next thursday before SCC. LoL

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
I forgot to ask but does this project have a name or is it just he "How To Play Mario Video" if you have not thought up a name may I recommend one...

"Do the Mario" or "How to do the Mario" (for those of you that don't know Do the Mario is the credit song on the super mario bros super show here's a link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65uNCLBTje0)

just an idea I'd throw out there

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
I want teh video...and Happy bday lol
I NEED the video soon, got a tourny at the end of Oct and i wanna get past pools D=

mario-man

Smash Lord
Eggz........in case you didn't know, you're already gone to SCC. Meaning it's past the time you said to upload them. XD
Whatever mane, you deserve the respect enough for us to be patient.

EDIT: @ Takeshi,

Hippo Birdie 2 Ewe......Hippo Birdie 2 Ewe......Hippo Birdie Deer Ewe......Hippo Birdie 2 Ewe

LOL

Shök

Smash Champion
lol, we should make like a new huge mario combo video having all good marios in it, that should be something cool.

Top Bottom