• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The WORST character for Brawl...............

Zeee

Smash Journeyman
Not really.... Im a Final fantasy fan >.>
They have some characters that can used for smash.... uh... maybe a.....
FIGHTER! his supe smash attack would be teh

Bolshoi

Smash Journeyman
Pic.....too.....big....

And Square characters aren't a bad choice, as long as they're on a Nintendo system. Like Chrono, Cecil, Terra, Locke, Shadow, Ayla, Frog, they're all exellent choices.

Joner

Smash Cadet
Anyone from any fighting series. I can't even believe people suggest them....it's just so.......not good.
I don't know why people hate fighting game characters to be in a fighting game -_-
I can clearly imagine seeing Ryu throwing an hadooken towards a dashing fox, doing shoryuken combos, etc...

Bolshoi

Smash Journeyman
I don't know why people hate fighting game characters to be in a fighting game -_-
I can clearly imagine seeing Ryu throwing an hadooken towards a dashing fox, doing shoryuken combos, etc...
1: Their not Nintendo
2: It wouldn't be interesting to see their moveset, because we already know what it is
3: No creativity involved in making them a character

Dazza!

Smash Cadet
I think that the worst char suggestion I have seen or heard of is one about Jody summers from f zero GX. I mean come on! She is a blonde woman in spandex that has a terrible racer & is only in one chapter of the game and that is when her racer blows up, she accidentally starts a countdown to detonate a giant building and she nags you to get her out. Her charecter is basically Britney Spears, but more real (zzziingg!).

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I'd say these people would be a bad pick for Brawl...

I'm an African American! Either you are coming off as rude, or you're just jokin around. Case in point, it wasn't funny, & I under normal circumstances I tend to laugh at anything, just not this time.

Bolshoi

Smash Journeyman
Wow.......you're fast to pull the race card. Look below the quoted post, and you'll see that someone says they were the right guy in the pic. So obviously, those are some of his friends who he was teasing. Seriously.........get off it.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
I'm an African American! Either you are coming off as rude, or you're just jokin around. Case in point, it wasn't funny, & I under normal circumstances I tend to laugh at anything, just not this time.
He's both joking and dissing, but he's not dissing african-americans (the poster is from Quebec), but his friends (read the post underneath his).

Either way, I say the worst first/second party choice I have seen are random enemies, altough I do like some (Koopas/Dry bones, Metroids, Spiny's), I mean stuff like thwomps, Whomps, and others along those lines.

Zeee

Smash Journeyman
Way to stretch the page up there.....
Anyway.... new worst character would have to be....
Punch out mario ( NO PHIREBALLS ) He'd be an all melee character meaning.... all melee....

Any religous characters from ANY religous game

And that guy in the grey

Stryks

Smash Hero
tough the comic is... disturbing, how can u say no to wolf, sure in that comic... well... even I wouldnt want him if he acted like that in melee :p but knowing he wont the guy has to be in brawl...

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
Ah, VGCats. Always just shocking enough to make you wonder about the guy drawing it.

Now, am I mistaken, or all of those lines in that comic taken straight out of Star Fox 64 dialogue? If so, then therein lies the humor of the comic. If not... eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww....

:EDIT: That frikkin' huge pic is seriously bothering me with it's screen stretchiness.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Lol yeah hiddentiger, also those lines are from SF64, I played that game more than anything when i had a N64, I should know...
Referee mario as a costume FTW!!! :p...

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I know a guy that's a Naruto fanboy to the max, if Naruto somehow makes it he'll play as Naruto no matter how bad he is compared to other characters.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
. . .

Okay...

Anyways, I'll apologize if anyone took offense to my picture, it wasn't intended to offend anyone...well, except chet and apoc :)

KidHellion

Smash Apprentice
Brawl character ideas I hate:

-People who say Ridley is "too big". So resize him like with all the other strangely-sized characters.

-People who say Sonic 'wouldn't fit in". he's a cartoony platform hero who collects powerups and has a host of sidekicks. He's like Mario, but where the plumber got that stupid Sunshine game with the glorified firehose, Sonic got a romantic subplot and horrible camera angles.

-People who say that only "serious" characters should be in Brawl, in total contradiction to
Mario, Kirby, Pikachu, Meta-Knight, and even Pit (dude fights eggplant wizards)

-Pac-Man. 2-D wouldn't work, 3-D looks ********.

-And Kongs other than Donkey and Diddy. No, really, WHY? Cranky's some old dude, Dixie's just incredibly lame, and all the others barely ever show up.

-King K. Rool. Stupid Bowser Ripoff #1.

-Wart. Stupid Bowser Ripoff #2.

-Toad. If we're gonna' get anotehr Mario character, it **** well better be one who can fight.

-Daisy. Stupid Peach Ripoff. I seriously can't tell the difference between Peach's alternate Daisy outfit in Melee and the real deal.

-Mallow. He's a lame-***, thrid-party, dweeby little puffy cloud with legs who thinks he's a frog. Who thought this was a good idea for a character? Not to mention he doesn't even make so much as a cameo after his first appearance.

-Takamura. I'm sorry, we've already d*** near filled our swordsman quota. If we need anymore, we'll consult CURRENT games.

-Simon Belmont. He'd rock, but why should Konami get two slots? Save it for SSB4.

-Sukapon. Just WHY? A bunch of floaty bits making up some kinda' pink loser

-Rayman. Dude ripped off that Wallace & Gromit movie. Laaaaame.

-Any RARE character.

-Pichu. He's a smaller, weaker, very slightly faster Pikachu that injures himself with every electric attack.

-Raichu. 'Cause Pichu went over so well.

-Any new first generation Pokemon. We probably aren't gonna' get more than 6 slots for Pokemon. Assuming we keep JP and Mewtwo, and I really hope we do, we'll need all the others for a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th generation Pokemon.

-Removal of the original 12. It's just wrong, ****it!

-People who obsess over ZS Samus.

-Anybody who wants more than 1 third-party character from any given company. Sonic will get in. Tails/Knuckles will not. If Shadow does, it'll be as a colour swap.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
"People who obsess over ZS Samus"

Heeeey that's not.. wait. Ahem, I don't like um obsess over ZSS, no, not me, please... just leave me alone.

Worst character seriously of those who could get in? I hate Sonic , he's annoying in all his 3D games just like pacman.

I also hate - People who are oh so certain that sonic will be in. (just to spite the above poster >:)

Konuk

Smash Journeyman
Qoute : Inferno blaze

"lawlbewbs........

sorry" end qoute this is from sakurai has realise that samus is a sex object thread XD

Well sonic adventure 1 was the best 3d sonic the others suk espically shadow <---- worst brawl character idea EVER to me at least besides andross well note even andross....

Top Bottom