• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The WORST character for Brawl...............

Red Exodus

Smash Master
What are you talking about? Cosmo would own he'd even be top tier - no - god tier.

Cosmo for Brawl!

Fumble

Smash Cadet
I cant believe no one likes my shaq idea, SHAQFU was such a amazing game, and shaq would forsure be top tier.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Shaq Fu, amazing? It was one of the worst fighting games ever, and very few are worse than it. All I can think of is War Gods, simply because it's an unoriginal clone of Mortal Kombat 4. I thought it was good the first couple times I played it. Then I rented it again, and realized how much it sucked.

Let me put it this way, it's more of an embarrassing game than Quest 64 is, though, I admit, it had a pretty cool fighting cast.

Kirye

Smash Ace
Shaq Fu, amazing? It was one of the worst fighting games ever, and very few are worse than it. All I can think of is War Gods, simply because it's an unoriginal clone of Mortal Kombat 4. I thought it was good the first couple times I played it. Then I rented it again, and realized how much it sucked.

Let me put it this way, it's more of an embarrassing game than Quest 64 is, though, I admit, it had a pretty cool fighting cast.
I actually liked Quest 64.. .____.

Sure, it wasn't the greatest RPG out there, but it did pose a challenge for me all those years ago. The FF games, as popular as they are, and personal favorites, are too easy, gotta give it that.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I actually liked Quest 64.. .____.

Sure, it wasn't the greatest RPG out there, but it did pose a challenge for me all those years ago. The FF games, as popular as they are, and personal favorites, are too easy, gotta give it that.
I never said Quest 64 wasn't one of my favorites. But it's definately not one of the best games out there. I also wouldn't say all the FF games are easy, maybe some of them(like Crystal Chronicles), but that's beside the point.

Anyway, for some worst character ideas out there. Outside of Waluigi and Daisy, I'd have to say most pokemon. Starter ones are just foolish choices, and half the legendaries aren't worth it overall. Pichu should go(simply because there's no reason for him to NOT be a clone) and if we get another Pokemon, it shouldn't automatically be a legendary, nor should it be a starter. I'd love to see something DIFFERENT for a change.

This also applies to ALL Generic Enemies(Goombas, Redeads, etc.) and one-time bosses(Zant).

Konuk

Smash Journeyman
Marth!? MARTH!? You're right. Being an awesome character in Brawl, representing and originating one of Nintendo's greatest series' (Fire Emblem,) as well as being the number 1 choice for Melee by Japan in 2001, bringing Fire Emblem overseas, and increasing his fanbase over here, no, he's the single worst choice for Brawl. No one else. Just him.

No. Just stop.

As for actual bad choices, feel free to read my sig.
Yea they had to be joking when they mention that Marth should be in brawl, tappy how does marth suck :confused: he's a top tier <.<!

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Blaziken. Why? He's too over-hyped, and would just replace Ganondorf as C. Falcon's clone.

Leon. Why? Must I elaborate?

Quill. Why? Medli is hot.

Zook. Why? He'd be too good and awsome for all of the other characters to handle.

B!ggad

Smash Apprentice
Come on... Think realistic.

To vote vor Shaq, George Bush or sum people like them is dumb, cause they will never get a place in Brawl O_o
Lets talk about chars that which have a REAL chance.

So... My fav is Tom Nook...

dragoonv86

Smash Apprentice
i say pichu is, just the same as pikachu only diff is smaller and faster but just not good enough to even be put in the game

Scorpionic 3:16

Smash Cadet
Come on... Think realistic.

To vote vor Shaq, George Bush or sum people like them is dumb, cause they will never get a place in Brawl O_o
Lets talk about chars that which have a REAL chance.
I'm sorry, but I found this pic and I could not stop myself.

Seriously though, Pichu should not return unless he can be reworked in a major way.

Dark Shard

Smash Apprentice
OH GOD! THAT MADDEN ONE IS TOO MUCH! +REP 4 U!

And that sandbag video was awsome too.

Tsukuyomi

Smash Journeyman
Wow, not much of a serious thought here...

I seriously can't see why people are encouraging Animal Crossing's Tom Nook into the game... What will he do, annoy the players with his speaking???

As for Blaziken, lets just stick him/her in a Pokeball... That should solve this little dispute you guys are having over it...

As for my opinion as worst character, I would have to say (Hmmm, what's a Nintendo port game???):
~ Trama Center characters (Can't see how doctors be fighters... Oh wait...)
~ Phoenix Wright characters (OBJECTION!!!)
~ WarioWare characters (Well, not every characters, just a few...)

Hmmm, this is quite hard... When you kinda think about it, there isn't a whole lot of Nintendo brand games...

Zeee

Smash Journeyman
I have to say
RAIDEN

Just because Snake's in SSBB doesn't mean he needs a clone.
Keep it plain and Nintendoey.

( btw I had to find the gayest pic of Raiden through google.) >.> don't hate me hate the artist.
>.> since noone said anything about raiden ...
that must mean you all like him or something?
:O he wins close thread

Bolshoi

Smash Journeyman
I'd say Megaman. I'm not really sure why...but I don't think I want to see him in Brawl. Don't ask me why...I don't know...but I'm just not feelin him.

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
yeah what he said^^^ and i don't want megaman iether because the ninteno >abandon>ps 1-3 keep> crawls back to nintendo... the world may never know... mario will always be nintendo!!!

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
actualy he looks like michal jackson and thats not good his zipper is down his nose... you see th micheal look ...gross destroy the pic!!! :smash: not like that like:teleportg now let me show u LIKE THIS!! :uzi: *target destroyed*

Top Bottom