• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wofl House (Video Thread)

Sumer

Smash Ace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aOidZb__WU

this is my friends wolf. hes been messing around with him alot lately and is wondering how he is doing.
I don't even know how he won that match tbh..he spent like 80+% of the match on the ground, used like 4 bairs the whole game. x.x

Wolf fights good in the air, do that more or get ***** by cgs. Learn to SH fair and bair. Mix up how you shoot lasers. it's a really good move, but just standing and spamming it isn't really going to work, and makes wolf users look like noobs. I guess just practice more.

Also, download link to that FD texture if you have it? o.o I saw it a few weeks ago, but I didn't know where I could download it. lol

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Your friend should work on his spacing with bair and fair, because you really shouldn't be approaching with nair like that so often >_>

:059:

tedeth

Smash Master
Yeah I should pummel more. I like to keep my dthrow fresh against characters liek marth so that if i grab them near the edge i can kill them with it. It really works sometimes.

audauro

Smash Rookie
Yeah I should pummel more. I like to keep my dthrow fresh against characters liek marth so that if i grab them near the edge i can kill them with it. It really works sometimes.

Interesting10beardancingcharacters

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aOidZb__WU

this is my friends wolf. hes been messing around with him alot lately and is wondering how he is doing.
I don't even know how he won that match tbh..he spent like 80+% of the match on the ground, used like 4 bairs the whole game. x.x

Wolf fights good in the air, do that more or get ***** by cgs. Learn to SH fair and bair. Mix up how you shoot lasers. it's a really good move, but just standing and spamming it isn't really going to work, and makes wolf users look like noobs. I guess just practice more.
Your friend should work on his spacing with bair and fair, because you really shouldn't be approaching with nair like that so often >_>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuTvmX75qKg

here is a vid from a tourney i threw yesterday. its my friend's wolf again vs a smasher called broly. hes one of our best marths in south tx. tell what you think about the progress my friends made in a matter of like a week or so :)

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
KAKAKAKAKKAAAIINN VIDEOS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah8Cz-ksP5M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COZSca_9-7U&feature=related

Ishiey, i think you should give me control of this thread. It's one thing I don't mind doing caz I look up videos for fun
I think that is a great idea. I'll get to it in a second ;D
EDIT: EXCEPT I CAN'T BECAUSE SEARCHING IS STILL DISABLED :mad:
Once it's up again I'll do it. Maybe format the newer vids in a word document or something so that you can update once you recieve control without having to dig through a ton of stuff, or if you want you could edit everything into your post on the first page (post #3) and I can delete the first two, or something? Let me know ;D

Kain, try more usmash OoS vs Kirby. In my experience, it's quite the effective punisher :3

_Kain_

Smash Champion
I think that is a great idea. I'll get to it in a second ;D
EDIT: EXCEPT I CAN'T BECAUSE SEARCHING IS STILL DISABLED :mad:
Once it's up again I'll do it. Maybe format the newer vids in a word document or something so that you can update once you recieve control without having to dig through a ton of stuff, or if you want you could edit everything into your post on the first page (post #3) and I can delete the first two, or something? Let me know ;D

Kain, try more usmash OoS vs Kirby. In my experience, it's quite the effective punisher :3

OMG ur so right...idk why i jus always use fsmash ill try it from now on

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I already watched both vids before they were posted. Dragonball z budokai 3 theme song is soooo good. I was gonna add that to my wii, but forgot.

I'm sorry I won't get to verse a good Kirby anymore. ChuDat says he retires today. *sad*

audauro

Smash Rookie
in other news, choice ***** lain's mk in MLG friendlies. from what I heard, he beat his mk about 10 matches in a row lol

pulse131

Smash Ace
well ya, wolf is mk's only M.U. isnt positive.
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
ya no mks get ***** by a good wolf. good mks have trouble, with good wolfs. why the hell did wolf go down on the tier list again??? i dont get it. i mean, chain grabs, and uh, ya. fox suffers the same thing and he went higher, whats going on?

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
in other news, choice ***** lain's mk in MLG friendlies. from what I heard, he beat his mk about 10 matches in a row lol
Once again, good **** Choice :3 lol

I really fail to see how Wolf beats MK. The thing about top MK players is probably because they don't have much Wolf practice, since they're too busy worrying about characters that actually show up consistently in tournament. I'm pretty sure Wolf went down because nothing really happened with him, there wasn't an increase in tournament results, no new ATs discovered, etc...

audauro

Smash Rookie
hey guys, i might go to a regional smashfest on friday. Ill see if i can bring an SD card and record matches everywhere

audauro

Smash Rookie
ya groat.

I'm not gonna enter the actual tournament caz its the same day as my college's spring day (with a jay sean/ludacris concert at night)

10beardancecharacters

Top Bottom