• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wi-fi Thread and The Sonic Finder. Updated 4/07

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
The Steak is mightier. Truly. Good games Link2man. It's a shame I SD'd in that Fox/Sonic matchup. That was a fun match.

link2man22

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sindori
The Steak is mightier. Truly. Good games Link2man. It's a shame I SD'd in that Fox/Sonic matchup. That was a fun match.
lol. After I played that match I knew I wouldnt be playing Sonic that well in the next matches. Other then that those were some good games.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
I suck at playing against Sonic. My advice, try to ease up on the smashes there. You could easily get punished. Well not with the lag, but in real life.

link2man22

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sindori
I suck at playing against Sonic. My advice, try to ease up on the smashes there. You could easily get punished. Well not with the lag, but in real life.
thnx for the advice. The lag was ok considering you live in a different country then I do but, we did have those few moments that lagged bad.

Umby

Smash Master
I might be doing late night Brawls tonight. Will anyone be up for it? I'm not doing Sonic dittos, so if you wanna play vs my Marth, let me know.

link2man22

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sindori
I might be doing late night Brawls tonight. Will anyone be up for it? I'm not doing Sonic dittos, so if you wanna play vs my Marth, let me know.
I can Brawl if you want. Just let me know when. I probably wont play Sonic though. I will most likely just pick random

Tenki

Smash Hero
I feel like playing, for some stupid reason.

I really don't care who you use as long as you're not west coast, and have something better than DSL connection.

Any takers?

Tenki

Smash Hero
I have no idea who you people are talking to? Anyone wanna play with me? :l

Tenki

Smash Hero
lol you sillies.

well, I'm playing with cat.

edit1:
on Luigi's Mansion-
- doh, you got the jablock and i didn't D:
- lololol dsmash > reverse stutterstep win!

on Jungle Japes-
- ROFLMAO GRAB RELEASE TRAP! COMBO VID MATERIAL! [jk I'm not saving any of these, but this is hilarious]

edit2:
aw man, I lost once D:
avenged! XD

edit3:
my standing still killed you lolol

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
dsmash > to reverse stutter step was too good.

croc death what?

Edit 1:

lol quadruple b-throw.

edit2:
lol plant kill ftw

Tenki

Smash Hero
XD!!!
i lol'd hard at kneeing you out of spring > "show me ya moves!" *BOOM!*

Tenki

Smash Hero
yeah, ggs.

You really have to stop setting yourself up for grabgimps lol. I [tried to] save you a few times, or pummel/throw you instead of grabgimping, but maaan XD recover a little lower, farther, or higher than what you're doing lol

Also, popping you up = you springing was getting a bit predictable, if you didn't notice x.x;

at least you didn't spring every time I tried to intercept you on your way back to the stage. Sometimes, I'd jump at you and reverse spring>b-air in case you used spring as well lol.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
Meh...I was getting tired. I really did always set myself up for your tech chases. I never varied the way I got up. It's either I teched, or I used the attack animation. 0_o
I really lol'd when we played on Corneria for like 10 games.

Tenki

Smash Hero
Meh...I was getting tired. I really did always set myself up for your tech chases. I never varied the way I got up. It's either I teched, or I used the attack animation. 0_o
I really lol'd when we played on Corneria for like 10 games.
oh yeah, that too. You kept using getup attacks, and I was like ;___; why won't you do something elseeeee
I seriously considered doing Falcon Punch on you after knocking you down sometimes, just to FP you out of a getup attack. (oh btw, that midair FP on your u-air was sexy xD)

That one PT vs Snake on Corneria was ... interesting to say the least. You did cypher and got caught on the gun until it fired, then I went all Tarzan with Ivysaur and got lazorfired too

Did you pick up some of the stuff I did on Brinstar and Japes? XD

You were pretty much gimped after that throw, if I didn't footstool you to give you back your spring, and also, Grab-release-KlapTrap is too good. It was almost as good as this 0-death Falcon Combo

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
Japes was too much fun. That klaptrap kill is amazing. I was loling the whole Brinstar match. Learned alot from that one.

BTW, how do you airdash? You did it like 5 times.

Tenki

Smash Hero
Japes was too much fun. That klaptrap kill is amazing. I was loling the whole Brinstar match. Learned alot from that one.

BTW, how do you airdash? You did it like 5 times.
side-B on a 45 deg or steeper incline.

before you roll off the platform, it becomes an invincible roll, which was what I was abusing on Pictochat lol.

Speaking of airdash, I was trying to get Rainbow Cruise to come up to show you more places to mess around with it, but we kept being sent to Corneria. :mad:

link2man22

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sindori
Sorry that took so long, I had to do other stuff too.

Reply back here when you see this, I'll get on and make the room then.

:093:
Dont worry about it I had something to entertain my while I waited. oh and my brawl nickname is P2P

Boxob

Smash Champion
Dont worry about it I had something to entertain my while I waited. oh and my brawl nickname is P2P
Yeahh, I have your name saved on my list already, you do too provided you didn't delete me.

I'll make the game in 5 minutes, I just have to get ready cause my friend's coming over.

link2man22

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sindori
Yeahh, I have your name saved on my list already, you do too provided you didn't delete me.

I'll make the game in 5 minutes, I just have to get ready cause my friend's coming over.

i dont ever remember playing against you but whatever. Dont worry about making me wait I have a friend coming over in a minute to.

Top Bottom