• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wi-fi Thread and The Sonic Finder. Updated 4/07

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Sorry about throwing that last match. I wanted to save that match. GGs Yeah the Pokestadium match was epic.
It's all good. I really like your playstyle. I'm terrible at that crazy spindash shield dancin' stuff.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
lol Sonic can wavedash on pictochat. I just took a look at that last match. If you spinshot inwards on one of those edges, Sonic slides. About the same distance as Marth's WD from melee. It looks like it's interuptible.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
lol Sonic can wavedash on pictochat. I just took a look at that last match. If you spinshot inwards on one of those edges, Sonic slides. About the same distance as Marth's WD from melee. It looks like it's interuptible.
Really? I saved that match too, I gotta check that out. If it's interuptible, you could REALLY mix up Sonic's approaches, although it seems situational. I wonder if it works on Yoshi's Island since it also has that rounded like edge.

EDIT: Just saw it. Thats sh*ts pretty sweet. I take back what I said about Yoshi's, it probably only works on picto. This new trick seems like it could go under the MINDGAMEZ department.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
Ok I did some testing. It only works on Pictochat. It actually goes farther than Marth's old WD, and YES it's interruptible. Fuck Izzy's old method for extending the d-smash. XD

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Ok I did some testing. It only works on Pictochat. It actually goes farther than Marth's old WD, and YES it's interruptible. Fuck Izzy's old method for extending the d-smash. XD
Nice, Sonic is so top tier.

Umby

Smash Master
So I'm thinking, if we wanna get clips for the Sonic Community Vid, maybe we should organize this so that we can matchup against each other's alternate characters for diversity. For example, my Marth and Toon Link (yes, I can still play him even though I dropped him as a real alt) are on point to where it could help with some decent clips.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
So I'm thinking, if we wanna get clips for the Sonic Community Vid, maybe we should organize this so that we can matchup against each other's alternate characters for diversity. For example, my Marth and Toon Link (yes, I can still play him even though I dropped him as a real alt) are on point to where it could help with some decent clips.
I like the idea. I can shows off mah Jiggz.

infomon

Smash Scientist
I'm in for a couple matches Boxob.

we can make boxobabies!

Edit: one-stock or two-stock? I'm hosting a room, but if you don't wanna fight that's ok.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I'll try you out, but your Steak you might be too spicy for my liking, but I'll do it anyway.

Boxob

Smash Champion
Alright, just give me like ten minutes, I'll make a post in ten minutes from now, and then I'll be on Wifi waiting for you.

:093:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I have the room ready, just join whenever you're ready or something, btw what's your in-game tag?

Boxob

Smash Champion
I have the room ready, just join whenever you're ready or something, btw what's your in-game tag?
In game tag's Boxob, make sure the room is two stock, I want to actually be able to record some of these, be warned that if anything really cool happens, I'll SD so I can save the replay.

:093:

infomon

Smash Scientist
I'm up now if anyone else is. 2 stocks for vids? I'll choose Sonic but my seconds sometimes to get some diversity. I'll make a room and wait for any to join.

link2man22

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sindori
I'm up now if anyone else is. 2 stocks for vids? I'll choose Sonic but my seconds sometimes to get some diversity. I'll make a room and wait for any to join.
I will play my Brawl FC is 0602-5933-8838 and my nickname is P2P

infomon

Smash Scientist
lol ggs yo :) Your Sonic certainly kicked my hedgehog butt :( I learned a bunch from that, thanx!

Oh, and a whole HEAPING of wi-fi johns :( I played reeeally bad at first lol.

But 2-stocking with bowser never gets old :)

link2man22

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sindori
ggs infzy, i got bored the last few matches thats why i wasnt playing as well as i was before.

Top Bottom