• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The "Who The Hell Is That Person" Thread...

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm curious to see what Nidoking could have possibly written that would embarrass him to the point where he'd edit it out.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Well honestly it was just me agreeing with the person above me. However I didn't realize that boozer had said the thing above me which wasn't the thing that I originally want to quote. So yeah. Neal did you sticky this thread? If so you're ****ing awesome!!!

Gaara♥

Smash Master
Are you Frotaz? Jason? Afro Justin? Kizzo (kind of?)?

If not, i have no clue who you are.
pics or stfu.
im actually the OTHER guy with an afro lol... well not anymore i cut my hair a few days ago..
blahhhh fine... my name is Francisco De La Cerda and I dont really have any pictures except for my myspace and you can find that by clicking on my name, OR myspace.com/darien_legatto

Miharu

Smash Hero
Yeah, YOUR a dousche.
Lol.
You mean you're a douche.

Who cares, rather be a **** on the boards than a **** in person

I have the awesome status of getting everyone to hate me on the boards but like me in person, it's pretty tight.
This guy's a genius.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Wow, this thread is great, maybe I'll finally get to break into the smash community. :)

1. I go by Aftermath in the game, using some random japanese letters for a tag, real name is James.

2. Uh, I don't actually have any pictures of me anywhere i'm pretty sure, but I'm basically a cross between:

and

3. So I have to wait for someone to inquire before saying anything? Well, I basically live in SWF, so I can wait I guess. >_>
James, silly, you don't look like that!

<3
rick(ety)

WassupJB

Smash Lord
that picture of kizzo is fu.kin priceless LOL. dude it's great, and i'm not being sarcastic.

edit: Jason "JB" Barnes

this is me back when i had hella hair! when the sh.t was long i woke up like that every morning son!

oh and the one on my youtube channel (dvcrecroom)

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
Top Bottom