• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The WFTGD: How About Some Deep Breathing?

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
JohnNumbers makes WFT's up-smash look amazing in that set.

Altho it didn't look like his opponent was taking things entirely seriously (he SD'd multiple times...).

⑨ball

Smash Ace
Small update to the index to include:

Roll and Air Dodge Frame Data
@deepseadiva 's Character Cheat Sheet: An easy to read player resource
SixRiver Cast Frame Data

:4wiifit:'s Sixriver Frame Data

Big thanks to @ Lavani Lavani .

Also for those of you that missed it, @Indigo Jeans ' Human Anatomy: Wii Fit Trainer Hitbox Data thread had the FAF data for WFT's moveset + Specials 1 compiled a couple days ago and definitely deserves a look if you haven't.

I think there was something else I wanted to mention but I can't remember at the moment. =/

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
@ Waveguider Waveguider are you gonna be going to Melbourne soon? Its pretty obvious that you're more skilled than everyone in your region. I think you would do very well in Melbourne. My friend Aerodrome said that you might even be top 10 in Australia.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
@ ⑨ball ⑨ball here's the translation for Wii Fit's B moves:

Neutral B
- Active
- Total
(note: refers to firing after a full charge)

Side B
- Active (no additional input)
- Total (no additional input)
- Active (earliest)
- Total (earliest)
- Landing lag

Up B
- Active
- Landing lag

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
You know, even though I main WiiFit... I've never really stepped foot here.

I guess, this is my introduction to my fellow WiiFit mains.

Waveguider

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Waveguider
@ Waveguider Waveguider are you gonna be going to Melbourne soon? Its pretty obvious that you're more skilled than everyone in your region. I think you would do very well in Melbourne. My friend Aerodrome said that you might even be top 10 in Australia.
Just finished booking and registration actually, so yeah defs going now. Top 10 huh? I'd hope so haha

Waveguider

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Waveguider
@ moofpi moofpi Not sure which channel will be streaming, but it goes from the 22nd of may till the 24th. I'd just keep an eye on this thread
http://smashboards.com/threads/batt...rmada-mango-leffen-lucky-wife-and-more.376637

Watch out for Villyness. She's great and villager is a bad MU for WiiFit. Other than that good luck.
Oh yeah, V is the one player I'm definitely pretty scared of. I have M2 for Villager but I'm not certain who's the best option. Kinda just hoping she gets knocked out before we meet in bracket lmao

Last edited:

mat7772

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, apart from waveguider, are there any Australian/NZ WFT players on the boards?
They seem to be non-existent :'D

⑨ball

Smash Ace
@ ⑨ball ⑨ball here's the translation for Wii Fit's B moves:

Neutral B
- Active
- Total
(note: refers to firing after a full charge)

Side B
- Active (no additional input)
- Total (no additional input)
- Active (earliest)
- Total (earliest)
- Landing lag

Up B
- Active
- Landing lag
Hey thanks~
I left it untranslated without any google attempts because I figured it was fairly obvious seeing as the numbers match up well with the data Indigo Jeans already collected. If anyone wants it done though, let me know and give your thanks to Lavani.

@ Macchiato Macchiato joining the avatar revolution?

Found something interesting during a little playing around with customs. Apparently small sweeping sun can setup into bair. I'm sure there's more now, but I'd always assumed all the suns were only comboable after header confirms.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Hey thanks~
I left it untranslated without any google attempts because I figured it was fairly obvious seeing as the numbers match up well with the data Indigo Jeans already collected. If anyone wants it done though, let me know and give your thanks to Lavani.

@ Macchiato Macchiato joining the avatar revolution?

Found something interesting during a little playing around with customs. Apparently small sweeping sun can setup into bair. I'm sure there's more now, but I'd always assumed all the suns were only comboable after header confirms.
Come to the Zelda social, then you'll see what happened LOL. Go to page 1337 on the Zelda Social

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
What I want to know, is where are all the east asian WFT/Zeldas. It feels like I'm just the only one.

Fancykong

Smash Journeyman
So I just randomly went against and beat a person named Dabuz on For Glory. He kept spamming neutral air and hiding behind Luma, so I played keep-away as well (I was WFT). We timed out, and he ran into a bomb in Sudden Death and died. I hated how long the match took, so I didn't save the match and blocked him.

I go on twitch and it turns out that it really WAS THE REAL DABUZ! I thought that the pros used alternate names on FG.

Last edited:

moofpi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
moofpi
3DS FC
0473-8866-3506
So I just randomly went against and beat a person named Dabuz on For Glory. He kept spamming neutral air and hiding behind Luma, so I played keep-away as well (I was WFT). We timed out, and he ran into a bomb in Sudden Death and died. I hated how long the match took, so I didn't save the match and blocked him.

I go on twitch and it turns out that it really WAS THE REAL DABUZ! I thought that the pros used alternate names on FG.
Hahaha Dabuz is still Dabuz even out of tourney. Fantastic.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408

Do you have a link to the broadcast? I want to watch this. XD

Nevermind, found it.
http://www.twitch.tv/dabuz18#/dabuz18/v/4754047
Starts at 31:21

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
You should come to the U.S. Make people stop thinking WiiFit is bottom tier, then leave... Or stay if you want.
The US has less amiibos than Australia, so you should probably just stay where you are. Make the americans go to you.

moofpi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
moofpi
3DS FC
0473-8866-3506
We should have a tournament and player tier list tbh
Ayyye I could get fit with that. (It's funny, I just realized how Ganondorf you are. I literally just finished watched the GF of the Ganonboard's Dark King Tournament with Gungnir and Pon.... the hype was there my friend.) But for real, Wii Fit Olympics when?

Also important question, probably the most important: Default for the most balanced measuring stick? Or Customs for the most hype and diversity because of her many different customs?
And a smaller question under the customs question: If we decide on customs..............do we have to follow Amazing Ampharos since it's just us Trainers? I would like to finally jazz with the custom moves I know and love for Wii Fit that AA won't let me do.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
I'm back. How are my fellow Wii Fit mains doing ?

I'm just practicing some MU's with WiiFit.

Fancykong

Smash Journeyman
Why? You played great! (Just saying that because we play super similarly, right down to yellow female WFT.)
I didn't think that my skills were anywhere close to the real Dabuz. Plus, I thought he would criticize my play style on stream. But watching the match over, it was actually hilarious! Not everyone can say that they blew up one of the best Rosalina players in the world. Lol

Dr. Slam

Smash Cadet
I RETURN FROM THE ABYSS OF DRIVERS SCHOOL AND CAMPS.

With a humble request to join your group;

Name: Phil
Talents: Piano, Smash, drawing (apparently.)
Likes: Video games, kids, being an empathetic friend, smiling (I have grin-lines), making people smile.
Dislikes: Heavy cursing, excessive sleeping/eating, tomatoes.
Goals: To use my life to best serve God and be an example of a true Christian.
Other facts: Have 5 (6 in July!) little siblings.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I've been landing more jab combo --> usmashes lately. Hmmm I feel like there should be at least one set with hoop hurricane. It goes much higher and can also stage spike.

moofpi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
moofpi
3DS FC
0473-8866-3506
I've been landing more jab combo --> usmashes lately. Hmmm I feel like there should be at least one set with hoop hurricane. It goes much higher and can also stage spike.
Seriously, at least one. Possibly two because it does well with Big Header, and we can't NOT have Weighted Header.

Though default can stage spike too. I really like the default.

⑨ball

Smash Ace
Seriously, at least one. Possibly two because it does well with Big Header, and we can't NOT have Weighted Header.

Though default can stage spike too. I really like the default.
All of them can stage spike. Jumbo is leagues better than both of them in this regard too. Hurricane is easily the worst for stage spiking since you can't control the direction your opponent shoots out like the others.

No reason why we can't re-open discussions for customs after EVO but until then they're pretty much locked in. The only reason we don't have a set with Hurricane now is because no one could really find any uses for it that weren't already covered by either default or Jumbo.

edit:

also I checked out the Zelda social back when you first mentioned. Zelda mains are scary. Wisdom too stronk.

Last edited:
Top Bottom