• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The West MI Thread / Make Plans Here - PM Tourney: Red Edition

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
Ludington is one of the furthest places west you can get in the LP. Manistee is about parallel to Muskegon

JTsm

Smash Master
Yee I really want to visit you guys some day... Hopefully at Lordy's next tourney.

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Yooo, that complete removal from West MI. I see you, Tom.

I was gonna ask who wanted to go to Stewori_Bro, but then I laughed when I realized there was no Project M or Ori_housing.

Edit: I also see you didn't update with the most recent tourney information. You're slackin', Tom.

Jawsome

Smash Apprentice
So I know we agreed on the 19th, but what are the chances we can switch to the 26th. The 19th is Ohayocon, and me, Scott, Chet and Smallz are all going. If it's the 26th we'll all be able to go, and I'll be able to bring people plus setup and stuff. Scott plus Lordy sounds like a scary team

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
So I know we agreed on the 19th, but what are the chances we can switch to the 26th. The 19th is Ohayocon, and me, Scott, Chet and Smallz are all going. If it's the 26th we'll all be able to go, and I'll be able to bring people plus setup and stuff. Scott plus Lordy sounds like a scary team
I already asked for it off =/ and so did L_Cancel. I can try to change it but not until I get a definite that everyone wants it changed.

And you guys really gotta get your **** together this is the second time.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
**** guys. I will only change to the 26th if both Tom and L can get it off.

Does changing it to the 26th mess anyone else up? This is more at East MI because I don't know who wants to attend Rain.

And yeah, I'm also wanting to go to outrage.

Edit: Basically, 26th means no East MI car, 19th means no Muskegon car. I'd rather do the 26th because that guarantees 3+ people while east MI is flaky. So if you guys can get it off that wud be great.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
**** guys. I will only change to the 26th if both Tom and L can get it off.

Does changing it to the 26th mess anyone else up? This is more at East MI because I don't know who wants to attend Rain.

And yeah, I'm also wanting to go to outrage.

Edit: Basically, 26th means no East MI car, 19th means no Muskegon car. I'd rather do the 26th because that guarantees 3+ people while east MI is flaky. So if you guys can get it off that wud be great.

Calling us flaky?

It's over for you. That *** is mine.

:denzel:

Jawsome

Smash Apprentice
I already asked for it off =/ and so did L_Cancel. I can try to change it but not until I get a definite that everyone wants it changed.

And you guys really gotta get your **** together this is the second time.
Spoiler Alert!!!!! It probably won't be the last time it happens haha But seriously I have a bad memory of when same things are going on on the same date haha. But I'm glad it got changed and that everyone is actually gonna be able to make it. THIS IS GONNA BE THE MOST LEGIT WEST MI TOURNEY EVER!!!! Even over Skynet, because SKYNET didn't have PM and Lordy's boss for supporting it. I'll be bringing all the DK Foward Air in your name haha now with more 2.5 action!!!!

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
Also you are seriously overestimating attendance. Scott will bail as usual, Chet will have to work because he went to the con, and your roommates will stay up all night and not want to wake up.

:phone:

RED6

Smash Apprentice
Also you are seriously overestimating attendance. Scott will bail as usual, Chet will have to work because he went to the con, and your roommates will stay up all night and not want to wake up.

:phone:
:denzel: oh, you know

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I might try to practice PM a couple days before or something, so i don't have to rely on rollout shenanigans :yeahboi:

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Tom update that OP when you see this to avoid any confusion

Also you guys should be on our skype group more. Maybe add that to the OP as well?

Top Bottom