• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The West meets the East

tigerbombz

Smash Journeyman
I am bored to the max so i am implenting the idea of fusion hybrid. Uhh..did that make sense? probably not..just wanted to sound smart. So yea...east vs west. 0-30pingers i guess vs 78-109 pingers. Lets do this. Gather who u want...we wnt use isia cuz that would make US EAST COAST PPL TO IMBA HAX GAMESHARK FTW. Too lazy to do anythign else about it. its just an idea. If u guys are lazy...then go hump a doorknob..i will bomb on u guys myself perosnally on kaillera then ! IF u middle ppl like central want to hop on..go for it...

GL HF FTW STFUPPERCUT SUPER COMBO FINISH!

Thino

Smash Master
plz do this **** crew battle like i never seen any ssb64 crew battle in my life. that isif u guys gonna do it obviously

greenblob

Smash Lord
wow...i am sorry east coast ppl but even jesus cant save u guys wen u play us

U GUYS READY FOR THE DAMAGE!?
Please use wiki tags when mentioning [wiki]Jesus[/wiki].

Anyway, I'd sign up for EC, but there are so many better EC players. I could join as an alternate?

MattNF

Smash Lord
East coast is going to get *****

I guess ill enter for east coast anyway... >_>

tigerbombz

Smash Journeyman
aite..let me clarify..to be east coast team u need to be east coast and same with west coast. U cant choose to be on any team u want. Cuz as of now west coast is pretty imba. IMO. Maybe im wrong but someone needs to check all the geographical bs cuz i am not up to far with that sort of knowledge. ahahahhaahha..but yea..for realz

LETS DO THIS PIECE

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Hey hey hey, don't worry east sider people, you've got the Jiggernaught on your side so this shouldn't be a problem. *Holds up Joke Sign*

greenblob

Smash Lord
Possible WC players: M3tr01D, SuperBoomFan, DreDay, Captain Blowjob, Darth Fox, BEEF, Johnny, Tigerbombz, SuperThaliumFan

Possible EC players: BHLMRO, MattNF, Sensei, Moogle, Asylum, DaPuffster, Winston, Valoem, Volrec, Nephiros, Nintendude, Moocow, Korobeniki, BleachMan, HebrewHammer

Seems like it could be evenly matched, but I'm probably missing a ****load of people.

okaygo

Smash Journeyman
If you guys want to do this, I want to test out 8 player support on Mupen64++ (with the ability to swap/toggle) controllers. This would make for a real crew battle.

Top Bottom