• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wall - Game End.... no one wins?

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I was skimming a bit, but I'm really tired and need to go to bed. So I leave you all with this comment:

july/raziek/throne

a little fml and soup in there as well
FML/Soup > Raziek > Throne / July

In that order of preference, out of those. I can give you a Raziek lynch today if we can get a FML and Soup after. Playing it like Paper Mario here.

No Hetero

marshy|nabe
I was skimming aFML/Soup > Raziek > Throne / July

In that order of preference, out of those. I can give you a Raziek lynch today if we can get a FML and Soup after. Playing it like Paper Mario here.
Aww, Seph. This is absolutely...FOrangeBOLOUS!!

A truly gorgeous post. Who do you prefer between FML and Soup? This is relevant.

Nabe, how do you feel about this order? It makes me cream myself.

No Hetero

marshy|nabe
WatchTheThrone said:
No Hetero (marshy/nabe)- Marshy, Marshy the beacon of my life, how are you letting your other head even insinuate that WTT could be scum? Aren't we supposed to be number one bros? And don't tell me you've forgotten about the hardbody crew, we might need to call that in soon. Don't waste brain cells on silly things like that.
Who's the scumteam?

Believe me, I want to hardbody crew the **** out of Raz. I am just waiting for Nabes blessing.

Can someone pleasee make a hardbody crew symbol picture reminiscent of the batsignal to signify that a scummymcandyerson needs to be ****ed outta hear with the brutal efficiency of spartan army?

Handorin

Smash Hero
With all that said, why don't we just lynch soup? Not only do we already have 3 on him, but we have just the right amount of haterz to lynch him. He almost got lynched early on now, then he wiggled out and still floats somewhere on people's scumdar. Pretty ideal position if you ask me.

:phone:

Handorin

Smash Hero
Can someone pleasee make a hardbody crew symbol picture reminiscent of the batsignal to signify that a scummymcandyerson needs to be ****ed outta hear with the brutal efficiency of spartan army?

And insert text: Is your body ready?

:phone:

No Hetero

marshy|nabe
With all that said, why don't we just lynch soup? Not only do we already have 3 on him, but we have just the right amount of haterz to lynch him. He almost got lynched early on now, then he wiggled out and still floats somewhere on people's scumdar. Pretty ideal position if you ask me.
Vote: Raziek

No Hetero

marshy|nabe
Sexcellent.

Might we save Raz for tomorrow and hit Soup toDay? I find him severely lacking in fashion sense and am fine compromising on this. He is also more of a pain in the *** to lynch than Raz who I am perfectly fine with lynching D2 before he even has the chance to post.

Check our QT, cutie.

No Hetero

marshy|nabe
Best hydra member ever.

Hey, Throne. Do you think scum would prematurely claim in the manner that FML did?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
basically seph needs to man the **** up and get along with the hardbody crew and **** up either raz, throne or july,

i know we got myself, no ceilings, inferno, hando ready to go off on *****s. kary needs to get along with the program and soup needs to vote either raz, july, or throne or else i'll get on the soup train

this game is eeeeezzzzzzzzzzzz why r we wastin time

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
Right, but does that have anything to do with the riddle? I figured the hint Ryker got must be something different.
The third number in a fibonacci sequence starting with O, 1 is 1. You stated you thought the answer was one or two, and I had already guessed one.
stfu with this karyscum business

i need to read fml
Quit acting like you're better than everyone and lose the attitude.
And oh, you just admitted you called us scum without reading us. Nice one.
btw macman of i had to call the game right now scumteam would be like

july/raziek/throne

a little fml and soup in there as well
can you explain july/throne scum reads?
Any thoughts on Hando?

FML, why did you specifically ask Soup for his opinion of me earlier?
I think rake just wanted to know where soup's head was at. He's V/la so that's the best I can give you.
Kantrip and who else?
July has an ind. wincon that is apparently ****ty.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
The third number in a fibonacci sequence starting with O, 1 is 1. You stated you thought the answer was one or two, and I had already guessed one.
I should point out that the number '3' is the 5th number in the fibonacci sequence, in case that's of relevance.
Quit acting like you're better than everyone and lose the attitude.
And oh, you just admitted you called us scum without reading us. Nice one.
Is the attitude anti-town? Or do you just dislike it? Either way I probably will cut it out right about now.
And, uh, if you'd been reading my posts, you'd recall this:
Scumteam is Kantrip/July/FullMetalLynch.
in which I call you scum before you've even posted

hopefully this brings you up to speed with what I'm playing at.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I may be toDay's #1 scumpick but at least I'm going to push my scumpick until the end goddammit so that if I'm lynched Kary can get lynched toMorrow on my town flip.
This is what's bothering me most about July.

It just seems anti-town.

How on earth are you so confident that I'm scum, this early in the game, that you want me dead after you flip town?
If I'm town, which is certainly a possibility, that means back to back mislynches for town, with arguably not a lot of information gained.

The other way I have read this is you saying 'i'm so town i'm prepared to die to get scum lynched' which just seems fake.

Don't 100% understand/believe your push on me, July.

kary needs to get along with the program and soup needs to vote either raz, july, or throne or else i'll get on the soup train
I'll get with the program once I've read up properly; I'm busy looking for scum so I don't see the need to whale on my play, alright?
Sell me on Raz scum if you'd like that lynch to happen, eh?

pub quiz tonight, free time tomorrow, should be back with a plan. ciao.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
well, the reason you should lynch is

he's scum

i got a daycop investigation result on him for chrissakes... makin me out my role

No Hetero

marshy|nabe
I'm also willing to go Raz toDay if Mac/Seph give me someone to quicklynch D2.

Macman is pissing me the **** off with his insistence on Raz. D2 is Raz stop ****ing it up please. Now everyone is going to come in here and be like

MACMAN IS THAT INVESTIGATION SERIOUS R U 4 REAL?!?!?!

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
ill quicklynch any one of the top 5 in my scumlist d2

im just not really feelin a soup lynch just cuz the other 2(3) are better options. but if soup doesn't vote who i want right away, then he can get bodied

No Hetero

marshy|nabe
Agreed to an extent. Mostly lynching Soup to compromise with Seph so I can get my lynches in the future sunk in without being contested. Cept I have zero qualms with him going.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
absolute *********** going in this thread. will get to thisb when im on a computer.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I'm also willing to go Raz toDay if Mac/Seph give me someone to quicklynch D2.
Meh. Possible, but I don't trust this town to QL Soup. Raziek is a possibility though. Feel me?

All in all, I'm willing to compromise with you, so compromise with me. Give me a Soup and let me figure out Raz, Throne or July and there we go.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Vote-Count:

Ragnarock (5) - JTB, Handorin, Sephiroths Masamune, No Hetero, Inferno
July (2) - Kantrip, Kary
Kary (1) - July
Raziek (1) - Macman
FullMetalLynch (1) - Ragnarock
Handorin (1) - WatchedTheThrone

Not Voting (2): Raziek, FullMetalLynch

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch!
A deadline has been set for Friday, July 27th at 3:00 p.m. EST

No Hetero

marshy|nabe
Meh. Possible, but I don't trust this town to QL Soup. Raziek is a possibility though. Feel me?

All in all, I'm willing to compromise with you, so compromise with me. Give me a Soup and let me figure out Raz, Throne or July and there we go.
Agreed. We almost had Soup already but then *****es got cold feet. Deal.

Soup come in here and call me ******** please.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Responding to some things.

July said:
My attitude is mostly because I've said a couple times that my play will be different this game by necessity because I'm short on free time, and yet people keep commenting on how I'm not being as thorough as I usually am and Kary's asking where I'm at and why I'm not posting and it's like, I'm doing what I can with the time I have and with the wincon that was thrown on me and it's making me play in a way I don't particularly like either but it is what it is.
Alright, it's fair enough, but don't use it as just a blatant excuse, I've got my own win-con too. You're gheb? Might explain the attitude. :bee:

No Hetero said:
Any thoughts on Hando?
Not really, thinking the same pool as raz/jtb iirc, I'd be willing to go that way if it came down to it.

Top Bottom