• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS The unofficial "What's your Win/Loss ratio?" Thread!

sweq32

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sweq32
In the 1v1 department, I've played around 40 matches and won 30 of them. All matches were mostly lag-free.

Swedish_Otaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Swedish_otaku
Some guy with a little too much time on his hands. Look at the post right above yours, it's even higher now.
How the ****?! I wanna play you and kick your ass. (REALLY!? YOU CAN'T SAY ARSE!? ****ing America for ya)

Mr. Bones

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bones-kun
3DS FC
3797-8360-5628
Been playing a lot. Here's where I am now:
Did you by chance play a "Bones" recently with Greninja/Ness? lol

Mine is now 201 battles. 175-26 with a 87% win rate. yada yada. Lagged out on a lot of the new losses but also met someone who gave me a good run with their Greninja.

Spirst

How the ****?! I wanna play you and kick your ***. (REALLY!? YOU CAN'T SAY ARSE!? ****ing America for ya)
Uh, alright. Not right now though. We can play sometime tomorrow if that's cool and you remember to message me.

Did you by chance play a "Bones" recently with Greninja/Ness? lol

Mine is now 201 battles. 175-26 with a 87% win rate. yada yada. Lagged out on a lot of the new losses but also met someone who gave me a good run with their Greninja.
Nope, I've never used Ness online. If we ever do run across each other, I'm also "Spirst" online as well so I can't be missed.

Terotrous

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1762-2767-5898
After another night of smash, I'm now 36-11, for a roughly 76% win rate. People are definitely starting to learn the Yoshi matchup, in particular, whenever he grabs you you can just hold up and mash jump to escape any possible follow-ups, which significantly weakens him as almost all of Yoshi's KO potential is in vertical KOs. I've also noticed that Yoshi's hitboxes are generally bad, even when spaced well his attacks frequently trade if not get beat outright, leaving him with limited approach against any character with decent hitboxes.

ChronoPenguin

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4253-4494-4458
Used to be 70% around 200, then 56% by 300... 499 games at 53%....
I can't get the spacing I want for Shulk while trying to SHFF nair -_-.
Its ridiculous to punish 80% of crap in this game at the speed his attacks come out. He's got tons of range, but can't wind it in time.

Last edited:

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
it's pretty bad (around 54%). i keep not handling spammers well (particularly lucario -- i can NOT get the timing right for punishing badly performed extremespeeds), though i do fine-ish against decent players.

Last edited:

Thatsa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
THATSA
3DS FC
3351-5342-1929
68% over 200 games playing Charizard. Though it would be higher, I crush people lol

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
Mine's pretty bad right now unfortunately, only winning a fourth of about 80 fights.. haven't played competitively since Melee and everyone seems to be up to speed in For Glory mode. Not to mention how frustrating it is to execute the proper controls on the 3DS gamepad..

"YES I'm about to win, I just need to land this forward smash.. NO, I MEANT F-SMASH NOT F-TILT! ..and I'm dead."

"I can win this.. I just need to recover.. WAIT! NOT THAT DIRECTION.. annnd I'm dead."

StormBuster

Smash Rookie
Currently 34-45 in 1 Vs 1 (43.03%) and 39-24 in team battles (61.90%)

Still experimenting with a bunch of different characters so those numbers should (hopefully) improve once I settle on a couple of mains.

kyxsune

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2423-2660-2706
now that u mention it... i havent seen a single diddy in 1v1 yet, even though I'm over 200 games in. Sitting at a 68% win rate.

NoiseHERO

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NoiseHERO
3DS FC
4038-7106-6271
46%

I seem to do better in team matches with megaman(Dat Metal Man Gear), and better in 1 v 1 as greninja.

Lot of my losses came from going into 1 v 1 prepared out of curiosity as megaman then regretting getting wrecked/not being used to new gameplay mechanics/controls/lag vs people who were better/more used to the game. <_>

Scourge The Hedgehog

Evil Sonikku
NNID
JayJayPlushie
3DS FC
2535-4437-8099
It was 100% win rate until I ran into what I am calling "Japanese Tier" and that's when the losing streak started. I'm probably at 80% right now thanks to those guys. Those good Japanese players pull no punches. Got wrecked hard.

Hitokiri_Ace

Smash Rookie
So far, I'm at 44-0. I need to play more. :)
Geez.. some of you guys are beasts. lol
I pray I never run into you.

Slipspace

Smash Rookie
somewhere around 79% with 400 games

It feels like it just dumps me in a random game every time but I'm not sure.

I also think this game is very forgiving when it comes to disconnects because both players involved get a win.

firewingpegasus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NanaSuki
3DS FC
0731-4761-5838
I've only played 32 online matches, since ever since release I've been playing local with friends. I did occasionally get some online matches in, though. All 32 for glory matches were 1v1.

100% win rate still ^_^

negativepenalty

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2664-3464-4243
191 victories and 60 losses For Glory 1v1, Peach main. I suicide a lot of matches because of unbearable lag :/

Glitchin

Smash Rookie
196-37 currently. 84%. Does anyone else get move lag? Where your moves happen like a second after you push the button. Ten times worse than regular lag. And it's weird cause I only get move lag when there's no regular lag.

sweq32

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sweq32
My win/loss ratio is getting worse now that everyone is figuring out the controls and characters. I was on top of things at first, but now I don't win nearly as often as I was. Right now I've got a success rate of 56%, which was 63% earlier today. I ran into a guy who probably thought I was terrible because I wasn't doing as well as he was. That's where the downfall started.

Slipspace

Smash Rookie
196-37 currently. 84%. Does anyone else get move lag? Where your moves happen like a second after you push the button. Ten times worse than regular lag. And it's weird cause I only get move lag when there's no regular lag.
your "move lag" is commonly known as input lag

There will always be input lag it will just vary a lot. When you and your opponent have great connections (say 30ms) it will feel like there is almost no input lag but if there is a lot (200ms+) it will still be smooth but have much more input lag. You get "regular lag" when you or your opponent has a fluctuating ping where it's fine for a little while then someone's ping skyrockets to 2000ms and it lags for a second until it settles back down.

People on your network watching Netflix, torrenting big files, whatever, can cause this.

MightyTro

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0731-4767-9238
40% for me.
I've not played Smash like this for years though, so I'm definitely quite rusty.
Its about 56% or something for 1st and 2nd though. I don't usually lose the match entirely.

dragonologist

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0920-1138-8009
Exactly 60%, I'm trying to improve it though. My skill is really sporadic though which is really annoying, sometimes I play really well and others I'll just get slaughtered. I've only play 95 matches though so I'll see where it is in a few weeks!

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
i have a question about how For Glory FFAs fit in. i did a couple of them just to see, and then i realized while it DOES calculate how many 1st-or-2nd scores you get individually in the records for FFAs, in the "All" category it seems to be calculating your win score only through only 1st places despite first places being physically harder to get in an FFA. than 1v1s or team battles.

it's possible it's taking in my 1st-and-2nd scores rather than just my 1st scores, but it bothers me because i'm not entirely sure.

so i guess, does anybody know how the "All" scores are calculated?

BushBoyFalcon

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3969-4387-2766

I've been doing pretty good. I have over 600 matches played in For Glory 1 vs 1's.

I love Cpt. Falcon in this game, he is just godly.

(Sorry for the large image, I'm new to the forum and messed up the sizing)

Last edited:

SkyboundTerror

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SkyboundTerror
3DS FC
0559-6972-5367

About 450+ of these victories were gained thanks to Charizard. My win rate used to be over 90%, but lately, I've been using For Glory to practice with more characters. I'm not so bent on winning every game as I am willing to get used to the roster.

kyxsune

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2423-2660-2706
in for glory 1v1, with over 500 matches, I'm sitting at a rough 73%. God its gonna take forever to get to 80%

vypex

Smash Cadet
Sitting at 63% right now, should be closer to 75ish but had a period last week where everytime i'd be unbelievably lagged i'd just jump off the ledge to switch to a new opponent, didn't do well for my record but can't stand laggy fights that take forever

KEWB

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KEWB99
3DS FC
4511-0666-0442
75%.......in 2v2s..........which I've only played 4 matches of.

I'm around 37% overall, mostly with 1v1s, but I've been slowly but steadily increasing it. I didn't play much Brawl aside from when it came out and hadn't played any SSB since that I can remember, so I think I was a bit out of practice. Not that I've ever been that competitive at Smash in the first place, but hey, I'm improving.

Illuvial

Exploring Tallon IV
NNID
Illuvial
3DS FC
1435-3676-0317
Switch FC
SW-1736-8649-2292
I had a 92% win rate when I played nothing but Little Mac and Ganondorf for my first 70 or so matches, but now that I'm trying to just stick with playing a variety of characters to discover my actual main its dropped to a disgustingly low 54% (or something like that haven't checked in a bit). I have 256 matches played, and I'm jumping all over with the roster, I basically binge on one or two cahracters for a day and then I move onto the next one I'm interested in, and most of the time I barely know how to use that character so I'll get bodied more than I win.

But mainly, I played this 30+ match fiesta with this Rosalina and Palutena player when I was practicing my DK, and I just got bodied so hard since that MU is fairly bad for DK and I was struggling, but towards the end I started winning more than I lost.

I know its probably been said, but I don't think W/L in For Glory matters that much unless YOU make it matter. What I mean by that is that for someone like me it doesn't matter much RIGHT NOW since its basically my testing grounds for new tech and crazy new strats and characters and not something I only use my 2 or 3 mains on and focus entirely on winning in.

Ampetrix

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Christopaz
3DS FC
4527-8084-1972
Currently 50.something% win rate, almost exact but I won 2 or more matches than I lose. 300 matches. this is technically my first smash game so far since I only played a few rounds on brawl on my friends house.

On a side note, watching diddy combos on replay channel is awesome and scary at the same time.

Top Bottom