• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unhappy Thread

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You had the entire summer, you weren't able to get her alone?

Relationships that exist exclusively in cyber space are very unlikely to become more than a friendship unless at least one party makes a considerable effort to make it more than a friendship.
No, I did

I took her to restaurants and the zoo

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
No, I did

I took her to restaurants and the zoo
Take her to the bar next time, get her drunk and then stick your tongue down her throat. Its a great way to kick start a relationship to more than just friends.

Scarlet Knight

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RageMachine7.5
3DS FC
1375-7206-7615
I was doing an online smash tourney (1v1 for glory)... 2 stocked an Ike, but after that....It took an hour to do round 2 -_-
it ended with a communication error...

meticulousboy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gradius_16
3DS FC
1005-8934-0229
Sorry for double post, mean to edit my previous post but quoted it instead.

I was your opponent when you got DQ'D. I called for you over and over again but you never came. I don't mean to be jerk but you deserved to get DQ'D you were ruining the tournament for everyone on your side of the bracket.
I was not enraged with you. I was enraged with the turnout and myself. It was always annoying zooming in and out on my phone. Probably should have done this IRC on my actual desktop computer, even though my phone has a desktop view option.

Last edited:

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128
I can't find much info on the CDP I'm in (Mack, Ohio) besides on Wikipedia page, Real estate websites, crime maps, and job finders.

Also, I did a search of my address on NSOPW and found that 26 sex offenders live in a 3 mile radius of my house. Most of them live in the east around Bridgetown North, Cheviot, and the outskirts of Covedale, but there are two that near my house. one of them is a tier 1 (Voyeurism) and the other is tier 3 (Unlawful Sexual conduct and ****)

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128
She would never consent to that. It would be great though.
Given she is Histrionic and Narcissistic, I'm not surprised. Even someone with a sucky sense of humor as myself can find material on her (Nude pics, Gold digger, Bad Role Model, etc)

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
Hate to complain or seem like I'm dramatizing it, but my summer has sucked full time. I planned on getting a job sometime during the summer after my first year of college but depression struck me hard and I basically did nothing but sit on my butt for two whole freaking months. I was unmotivated to do anything, perhaps because of how rough grade wise second semester was for me, which caused me a bunch of others problems like dark thoughts. It wasn't until the beginning of July that I actually cracked a little though and let my parents know how I was feeling. Sucidical and homicidal thoughts mainly. I'm not a violent person and don't really hold grudges, so why? My anxiety didn't help me in that department. I felt like I was going to explode and start seeing things. Like, who the hell thinks that way?

I..decided to get help and went to a hospital for a few weeks and now feel a lot better now that I've learned some coping skills and gotten my medication readjusted. I'm still mad that I and my parents weren't able to go on vacation because of the hospital bills though. It's so frustrating...I'm not going crazy though. Just feel like life has thrown numerous obstacles my way. Makes me want to pull my hair out.

Last edited:

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128
I had a dream that involved living in San Diego if I was to retire since it might be one of the places in California that doesn't suck... until I realized a few things

Being the conspiracy theorist I am, I think the reason crime is so low in San Diego is due to it being a Sanctuary city (It's one of the most dangerous Border cities) and illegals don't get prosecuted in sanctuaries. Hell, I don't think the crimes are reported

My own Political preference (Libertarian with Right leanings) won't sit well with some people who are into politics. I also really don't like crazy Liberals that don't care about logic. California is a left leaning state while my home state (Ohio) is a swing state.

It's ****ing California, meaning that I won't be able to defend my property due to counterproductive and nonsensical gun laws that are in that state. Why do they have those gun laws? They won't affect a criminal getting a gun, they don't care about laws. Ohio might be boring, but the gun laws are very good and not overly strict.

Gun law comparison

http://gun.laws.com/state-gun-laws/california-gun-laws
http://gun.laws.com/state-gun-laws/ohio-gun-laws

I need to stop ranting.

Just heard some disappointing news: one of my favorite YouTube gamers (who mostly plays NES games) has announced that he will no longer do any game review videos (which were hilarious) and will use his channel solely to post shortened versions of his walkthrough streams...

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
****ing National Grid customer service has told me that the estimated wait time to speak toa representative is 2 minutes forever 10 minutes now

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I (well never thought I'd be in this situation, but) go to my first Probation Officer meeting Thursday. Also can't seem to get a job, which is needed to put this behind me, sigh.

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128

This is after I took a speed test. It's about time I get myself a new router and a new modem.

Also, my ambition to build a gaming rig tends to screw me up because of the price tag. I really need to get my driver's license and the other two people in the house (me and my dad) need to get a job. I hate how geeky hobbies are so expensive.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562

This is after I took a speed test. It's about time I get myself a new router and a new modem.

Also, my ambition to build a gaming rig tends to screw me up because of the price tag. I really need to get my driver's license and the other two people in the house (me and my dad) need to get a job. I hate how geeky hobbies are so expensive.
If you can... You can built a budget PC... Mine costed almost £600 with cheap but very good hardware. You can search for the hardware that is best suited for you online...

If you still can't then i wish good luck to you...

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128
If you can... You can built a budget PC... Mine costed almost £600 with cheap but very good hardware. You can search for the hardware that is best suited for you online...

If you still can't then i wish good luck to you...
The problem is that we have trouble budgeting less than a few hundred bucks, much less $900. That is attributed to my dad being both a drunk and the type that orders fast food despite food being ready in the freezer (mostly due to him wanting to save time to watch sports and general laziness). Even when we had saved up a few hundred, we spent them on fireworks. Also, building was what I was planning to do. The problem comes from the fact that I don't have any money since I don't have a job. The reason is because my birth certificate is located in downtown Cincy and even though we were going to get it, it keeps getting put off. At that rate, I won't have a job until who knows when.

Another problem with job hunting is I live in Mack, Ohio. That place is in the middle of nowhere and there are very few locations within walking distance besides the store chain according to areavibes. I don't have a driver's license yet and I have been putting it off since I get nervous easily, my vision isn't good, and I need a GPS to get anywhere that isn't a straight shot. Hell, most of the stores we go to are either around Cheviot or Glenway, which is 15-20 minutes away.

TL;DR version

1. Budget issues due to lazy drunk
2. Building was what I was gonna do
3. Birth certificate is downtown and getting it was put off 3 times and counting
4. Currently jobless and no driver's license
5. Hardly any stores within walking distance of my house

As for the build itself, I was thinking of future proofing.

Tri Band AC3200 Routers I'm trying to compare:

https://www.trendnet.com/products/proddetail.asp?prod=100_TEW-828DRU
http://www.linksys.com/us/p/P-EA9200/
http://us.dlink.com/products/connect/ac3200-ultra-wi-fi-router/
http://www.netgear.com/home/products/networking/wifi-routers/R8000.aspx
https://www.asus.com/us/Networking/RTAC3200/

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
The problem is that we have trouble budgeting less than a few hundred bucks, much less $900. That is attributed to my dad being both a drunk and the type that orders fast food despite food being ready in the freezer (mostly due to him wanting to save time to watch sports and general laziness). Even when we had saved up a few hundred, we spent them on fireworks. Also, building was what I was planning to do. The problem comes from the fact that I don't have any money since I don't have a job. The reason is because my birth certificate is located in downtown Cincy and even though we were going to get it, it keeps getting put off. At that rate, I won't have a job until who knows when.

Another problem with job hunting is I live in Mack, Ohio. That place is in the middle of nowhere and there are very few locations within walking distance besides the store chain according to areavibes. I don't have a driver's license yet and I have been putting it off since I get nervous easily, my vision isn't good, and I need a GPS to get anywhere that isn't a straight shot. Hell, most of the stores we go to are either around Cheviot or Glenway, which is 15-20 minutes away.

TL;DR version

1. Budget issues due to lazy drunk
2. Building was what I was gonna do
3. Birth certificate is downtown and getting it was put off 3 times and counting
4. Currently jobless and no driver's license
5. Hardly any stores within walking distance of my house

As for the build itself, I was thinking of future proofing.

Tri Band AC3200 Routers I'm trying to compare:

https://www.trendnet.com/products/proddetail.asp?prod=100_TEW-828DRU
http://www.linksys.com/us/p/P-EA9200/
http://us.dlink.com/products/connect/ac3200-ultra-wi-fi-router/
http://www.netgear.com/home/products/networking/wifi-routers/R8000.aspx
https://www.asus.com/us/Networking/RTAC3200/
I totally feel you on the lack of divers license.

I also live in the middle of nowhere. I start my new job tomorrow an Today is orientation. Fortunately for me my job is a 25 minute walk from my apartment. My anxiety comes this place having no sidewalks and the very real danger of getting hit by a car if not careful. And also the fact that this area isn't used to pedestrians let alone black pedestrians so I run the very real fear of someone calling the cops on me if I'm walking past sundown or(and yes this last part may be hyperbolic) shooting me.

Lastly I've already invested around 2000$ in this move and job. Essentially my entire bank account so I'm all in. I just have to find a way to make this all work.

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
For whatever reason, I have a slight headache and feel heavy all over. My stomach hurts and I'm often tired when I have to do simple tasks. I don't know why this is happening, but I hope I can figure out what it is soon. I don't need this on top of my anxiety and depresssion thank you very much.

T

Trick or Treat

i messed up my birthday i an actually only 10 D: lol just kidding

I wish I was 10 though, it is nice to be carefree

I have alsl felt very restless lately and not sure why

Last edited by a moderator:

Yogurt

Smash Cadet
I kept tripping over a bunch of chairs on the first day of class today, when I was presenting my in class exercise in my drawing class lmao, also my drawing was really sucky compared to everyones......ughhhhhh

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
My mum has cheated on my dad. She slept with a friend who went walking alot with. She is been given another chance to spent time with us more but i do not think it will work.

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Well I took my second math quiz in college and I think I bombed it like the last one. To make my day even worse I had to walk to my mom's car so she would drive me home and it was raining hard, so I had to use the bright red umbrella my mom gave me earlier so my stuff wouldn't get wet. I was literally the only person with a red umbrella (even the girls had black umbrellas) and I think a few people even giggled at me :(.

Last edited:

Scarlet Knight

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RageMachine7.5
3DS FC
1375-7206-7615
I kept tripping over a bunch of chairs on the first day of class today, when I was presenting my in class exercise in my drawing class lmao, also my drawing was really sucky compared to everyones......ughhhhhh
I have really bad coordination, so I trip... alot
I also can't draw for the life of me...
all my friends are really good at art... comparing my drawings to theirs was like comparing a drawing a 2 year old did to the Mona Lisa...

Yogurt

Smash Cadet
I have really bad coordination, so I trip... alot
I also can't draw for the life of me...
all my friends are really good at art... comparing my drawings to theirs was like comparing a drawing a 2 year old did to the Mona Lisa...
Yeah it's funny, I sometimes wear 4 inch platform shoes and stuff but I tend to stumble even more when I'm not wearing them...maybe I just lost my balance.... and yeah drawing is hard, the good thing is I don't major in that but I still have to learn it (which I like, but I just suck at it) but most of the people in my program draw really nicely and I'm just like ._. how.......I'll just keep practicing I guess.....

TheWorstMuppet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheWorstMuppet
3DS FC
1332-8277-4239
Errrff... My dad is like a broken record. Most of the things we talk about now are about the same ol' shtick and I just wanna yell at him sometimes! I wish I had the gusto to tell him how I felt, but I'm worried everything else I've kept quiet about will spill and I won't be able to contain myself...

Vexor1011

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Vexor1011
3DS FC
0559-7342-9512
Errrff... My dad is like a broken record. Most of the things we talk about now are about the same ol' shtick and I just wanna yell at him sometimes! I wish I had the gusto to tell him how I felt, but I'm worried everything else I've kept quiet about will spill and I won't be able to contain myself...
Are you sure that's bad?

Scarlet Knight

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RageMachine7.5
3DS FC
1375-7206-7615
Yeah it's funny, I sometimes wear 4 inch platform shoes and stuff but I tend to stumble even more when I'm not wearing them...maybe I just lost my balance.... and yeah drawing is hard, the good thing is I don't major in that but I still have to learn it (which I like, but I just suck at it) but most of the people in my program draw really nicely and I'm just like ._. how.......I'll just keep practicing I guess.....
I can't draw straight for the life of me (and this is with a ruler)

mcpon

Smash Journeyman
Hate to complain or seem like I'm dramatizing it, but my summer has sucked full time. I planned on getting a job sometime during the summer after my first year of college but depression struck me hard and I basically did nothing but sit on my butt for two whole freaking months. I was unmotivated to do anything, perhaps because of how rough grade wise second semester was for me, which caused me a bunch of others problems like dark thoughts. It wasn't until the beginning of July that I actually cracked a little though and let my parents know how I was feeling. Sucidical and homicidal thoughts mainly. I'm not a violent person and don't really hold grudges, so why? My anxiety didn't help me in that department. I felt like I was going to explode and start seeing things. Like, who the hell thinks that way?

I..decided to get help and went to a hospital for a few weeks and now feel a lot better now that I've learned some coping skills and gotten my medication readjusted. I'm still mad that I and my parents weren't able to go on vacation because of the hospital bills though. It's so frustrating...I'm not going crazy though. Just feel like life has thrown numerous obstacles my way. Makes me want to pull my hair out.
I hope you feel better soon. Life can be stressful sometimes but keep your chin up.

Top Bottom