• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unhappy Thread

Smash Lord
Dude. same thing happened to me. They finished game three of the second set of GF when I needed to leave. It was pretty obvious who was going to win at that point though.

I don't hate him or anything, but that gif is hilarious. Probably meme worthy.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
DO people that speak other languages convert the language into their native equivalent in their heads as they hear it or do they just understand the meaning?

When I was taking languages classes I'm pretty sure I just converted what I said and heard as the english quivilant

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
does any one else notice the lack of honey bees where they live?? They were quite the common sight last year where i lived.

Grandeza

Smash Master
One of my supervisors from when I worked in a Summer Camp texted me in December asking if I was interested in a group job that would meet twice a month and at the end of May I'd get $500. So I agreed. At the beginning of June I texted him asking when I would receive payment and he told me that there would be one final meeting. It annoyed me that we were having one last meeting when it was supposed to end in May but whatever. He told me he'd give me the details of when the last meeting would be like 3 weeks ago but never did. I texted him about it and he never responded so I messaged him on Facebook today. He's seen my message and hasn't responded yet. I'm hoping he does soon because this is ridiculous. It's extremely frustrating that I have to do all this to get paid when I was supposed to get paid almost 2 months ago.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
This.

I have to take a break from socializing for now to let off some steam.

This could be a blessing in disguise, though.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I had a dream, an unnecessary one.

That brought up unnecessary emotions.

Long day... *sigh*

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium
Im on that edge of wanting to give up. In an embarrasingly short amount of time I've managed to **** on two years of hard work and progress.

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk 2

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Im on that edge of wanting to give up. In an embarrasingly short amount of time I've managed to **** on two years of hard work and progress.

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk 2
I can only imagine how that feels.
Sorry to hear it, friend.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
So my sister took care of absolutely nothing while I was away at Evo. There's trash and laundry everywhere, my gecko wasn't fed, looks like the dog wasn't taken care of much, mail was not retrieved, ffs she put the goddamn trash can ON OUR KITCHEN'S COUNTER.

So there's this burger she got that she did not eat. I told her to have this house clean by 12. She left and has not come back.

Eating that ****ing burger so hard.

Paradoxium

Smash Master
I woke up this morning very hungry, so I spent a while making the greatest pancake batter ever. I poured it into the waffle maker and waited. When the finish light turned on I sprang to the machine and opened it,but that's when I stared at it, horrified. I had forgot to put non stick spray on the waffle maker, so my waffle was ripped in two, each side stuck to a face on the waffle maker. I tried everything to get it out but in the end I hung my head in defeat. A perfect breakfast, ruined. Today is not a good day.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
After being gone for so long, let me guess what has changed. Froggy is jobless. He's homeless or in a hostile living environment or living with his parents. Someone failed a test that stressed them out and it's the end of their academic career so now they must trek through the internet wilderness to find a Chicken Soup meaning for their absolute failure. Someone got fired from work or is going to get fired. Someone doesn't have enough money to meet the daily bills and someone had a pet/grandparent that died. How well did I do.

Froggy stopped trolling. Wow.

Smash Lord
I woke up this morning very hungry, so I spent a while making the greatest pancake batter ever. I poured it into the waffle maker and waited. When the finish light turned on I sprang to the machine and opened it,but that's when I stared at it, horrified. I had forgot to put non stick spray on the waffle maker, so my waffle was ripped in two, each side stuck to a face on the waffle maker. I tried everything to get it out but in the end I hung my head in defeat. A perfect breakfast, ruined. Today is not a good day.
This is the stuff that truly makes me sad in life.

Today, I walked into a gas station, and on the way in someone just flat out asked me if I had cocaine. I'm the cleanest damn ************ you've ever seen and I have a crackhead trying to bum stuff off of me. Asking for a cigarette or even weed is excusable, but if you're asking for cocaine, you are a ****ing asshole. Do I really look like I'd own that kind of thing? God, I am legitimately considering cutting off two whole feet of magnificent and glorious red hair, just so that I don't have to deal with this kind of person. I'm sure that even in circles where it's acceptable to use it, you're a **** to ask for something that's so expensive for free.

I also had to silently just leave a smashfest/party because drunk people were making out. If you're going to do that sort of thing, tell me to ****ing leave. I don't want to see that. I'm bad at picking up on that stuff before it happens or hell even when it's in the process of happening.

Oh, one more thing, my friends figured out how easy it is to trollme in real life. Next couple of smashfests are going to be hell.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
We had an incident in the family this weekend and now tensions are high around the house. It wasn't awful, and everyone is alive and well, I just can't go into details (sry wasn't bad tho....just drama). Sister is afraid my dad hates her, dad isn't feeling good (we can't tell if he's just upset), and mom is trying to bridge the tension with no avail

And now we are off to the family reunion without dad :I it's his side of the family.....

I'm lucky our family is super tight knit or else this would be an awkward day

S7GF

Smash Journeyman
I'm having a hard time understanding people in general...

I'm the typical nice guy that listens to everyone's problems and tries to help them. I'm the typical guy who always went out of his way for other people and never really cared about my needs.

So I give them advice, but they don't take it. I show them real, positive love, and they don't care. So I figure, "It's not what they need right now. They keep feeling sorry for themselves." I show them tough love, and they get angry at me because it's not "nice." And they refuse to talk to me though I'm trying to help.

Well, then **** you. I've helped you with everything in your life, and what have you done for me? I've never asked for anything in return, but you used me and threw me away like an emotional tampon. How do you think I would feel? And still, after all that, I still tried to help you out of the goodness of my heart.

You still don't care. You still don't understand. You never appreciated what I did for you, and you never could. You took advantage of me, and you couldn't even admit it to my face. I hadn't given up on you, even through all your bull****.

But now I am. I'm done with you.

Deathconsciousness

Banned via Administration
I'm having a hard time understanding people in general...

I'm the typical nice guy that listens to everyone's problems and tries to help them. I'm the typical guy who always went out of his way for other people and never really cared about my needs.

So I give them advice, but they don't take it. I show them real, positive love, and they don't care. So I figure, "It's not what they need right now. They keep feeling sorry for themselves." I show them tough love, and they get angry at me because it's not "nice." And they refuse to talk to me though I'm trying to help.

Well, then **** you. I've helped you with everything in your life, and what have you done for me? I've never asked for anything in return, but you used me and threw me away like an emotional tampon. How do you think I would feel? And still, after all that, I still tried to help you out of the goodness of my heart.

You still don't care. You still don't understand. You never appreciated what I did for you, and you never could. You took advantage of me, and you couldn't even admit it to my face. I hadn't given up on you, even through all your bull****.

But now I am. I'm done with you.

Paradoxium

Smash Master
I played my first placement match of Starcraft 2 for this season. My opponent cannon rushed me, which resulted in me getting bumped down to platinum league! WHAT THE ****!!! ****IN ****! ARE YOU ****IN KIDDING ME??!!!! HOLY ****! WE ARE IN ****ING DIAMOND LEAGUE WHY THE **** ARE YOU CANNON RUSHING YOU ****IN SCRUB! PUNK ASS PROTOSS SCUM!! ****IN ****! ANYONE WITH SELF RESPECT AIN'T GONNA ****IN CANNON ****IN RUSH!!! ****IN CHEESY ************!!!

****!!!!!!

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Teen angst shouldn't be a thing at this point I guess but **** life and my family
I just want to get a decent job, get a place and live in my own little world where people can't tell me or poke fun at (gets old as a joke and it plain hurts when used as an insult) to get a life/friends/girlfriend

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Teen angst shouldn't be a thing at this point I guess but **** life and my family
I just want to get a decent job, get a place and live in my own little world where people can't tell me or poke fun at (gets old as a joke and it plain hurts when used as an insult) to get a life/friends/girlfriend
Are you in college yet?

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Yes, but community college so I stay at home until next year at least. I can hopefully get away for next summer at a job/internship but until then I deal with my teeny bopper skaterboy-footballstar-wannabe brother etc.
seriously why are kids so venomous in their insults yanno?

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Yes, but community college so I stay at home until next year at least. I can hopefully get away for next summer at a job/internship but until then I deal with my teeny bopper skaterboy-footballstar-wannabe brother etc.
seriously why are kids so venomous in their insults yanno?
Kids are the ****ing devil, that's why.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
So I kinda broke off it with my former best friend. We fooled around and then soon after we stopped she got pissed off at me. She decided to distance herself from me, and that really hurt me. We were super close before we got intimate. I hate how she overreacted and how down right selfish she was about the whole thing. Well we're I think we're at the point where we are just both over it and are ready to have each other out of our lives. I'm still bitter about it though.

And another one of my best friends told me she got her results back and her cells are dieing. I don't know what that means, her phone off so clearly she wants to be alone. Ugh, why did all this have to happen?

Top Bottom