• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Undead Brampton Thread/Cemetery: Watch out for Zombies (and Geist)

iGLOW

Smash Rookie
okaaaaay....another quick update: the tournament is Brawl. lol, and its on March 12th, which is on a friday. I'll make a thread about it real soon.

WIGI

Smash Champion
hey brenn

some guy is asking me for mre sketches of guitar ideas.. hes a very potential customer.

if youd like to chip in now you can =] maybe one of yoru sketches will become a reality =]

p.s he likes double cutaway guitars, like the RG, strat ect. but also likes new creative things. im in a pretty non creative mood so i just sent him stuff ive already done.

and hows life goin? im almost done this repair job, and someones hopefully buying this 87 ibanez 550 i got lying here. so that should give some cash flow for a new router, some clamps, and tickets to see metric+arkells in april.

woot.

Geist

Smash Master
Oy
I can pitch in a double cutaway guitar design or two... shouldn't be too hard. By when exactly though, I've been really busy the past few days.
Other than that nothings new here.
Oh wait
I stumbled on to my old ps1 game collection and I'm having fun with that. But thats it.

And I'm still working on your request steve. But like I said I've been busy though. I should be done by tomorrow nightish.

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol, no rush bren, hes a while out on the cash. but weve been discussing some crazy wood ideas and stuff.

and its 7 string who-rah lol

just kinda want to see what your able to come up with =P

im trying to think of an awesome song to play at my birthday party as a guitarist and maybe sing

(along with james and ty who have a set ready, id be a guest for a couple songs)

im pretty bored tho.

life is slowwwww.....

and dull.....

but.. maybe things will change soon? i dunno.

Geist

Smash Master
lol, no rush bren, hes a while out on the cash. but weve been discussing some crazy wood ideas and stuff.
and its 7 string who-rah lol
just kinda want to see what your able to come up with =P
im trying to think of an awesome song to play at my birthday party as a guitarist and maybe sing
(along with james and ty who have a set ready, id be a guest for a couple songs)
im pretty bored tho.
life is slowwwww.....
and dull.....
but.. maybe things will change soon? i dunno.
lol yeah I should be there summer. No promises though.

What kind of music does the guy play play btw? If I'm going to design something I at least want it to be appropriate.

Also, I'd really like to see you play Ruination by Job for a Cowboy.
Actually play little sister from Queens of the Stone Age.

Yay thanks so much Bren!
No problem, really ;D

EDIT 1500 posts :D

WIGI

Smash Champion
uhm he plays like... metalish..

"i want the guitar to sound really modern. I would like to get into playing allot of John petrucci's stuff. he is my favourite guitar player. i really like his tone (he uses allot of different ones i mainly like his tone in songs like "Forsaken"," In the presence of enemys pt2") as well as Jeff loomis's guitar tone in "Jato Unit"
my all time favourite guitar tone is in the song "Acid Rain" by Liquid tension experiment at about 1:50 and throughout that entire song really. it really demonstates a allot of tones i would like on my guitar.
i like guitar tones with quite a bit of midrange and not allot of bass like allot of people seem to thrive off of. i like a really tight bass, an articulate,full, strong midrange,and singing, chimy highs. i like allot of attack allot of that is in picking but i know some woods will have better response to sharp attack. i also like a guitar that can really SING and i like a guitar that almost sounds like a bell or something really chimey when it's played clean (i dont play clean often, usualy i just pick up the accoustic)"

says him.

but, he likes blackmachine b6: http://www.blackmachine.net/b2a.htm
and john petruzzi musicman...

but, be more modern methinks =]

just, go nuts, he can always be like "i like the upper horn on this one, put it on the back of this one, with a lower horn like the blackmachine, with carves liek musicman.

type thing. lol =P

but, really. go nuts.

he also likes prs style guitars so.. yeah.. u know best =P

anyways il check out those songs.

have to head out to physio.. its really interfering with my guitarwork.

blaaaaaaaaahhhhh

and you wont be here for my bday. AGAIN =P jokes jokes

its only a month away. =] 19 babyy

Geist

Smash Master
Oh my god
Is this guy me or something

John Petrucci is the best.

OKAY so here's my idea:
reverse the head on the blackmachine. This is mostly for practicality rather than an asthetic approach obviously. The tuners are located at the bottom of the neck, and it would make things easier to have them at the top.
I'm keeping the neck design mostly, but I'm adding a notch on the opposite side. As it is, the guitar can't be hung by a stand, and I think it would be best to cover all your options. Plus, its not a drastic change but its change enough that you can see the difference.

Second, I'll keep the basics of the jp music man, but give it my own flare. Sharper edges = more modern, so on both cutouts I'll be chopping sections off, etc.

You'll see when I'm done.

WIGI

Smash Champion
sounds awesommeee

=]

its so nice outside today, and physio actually felt good, aND THEY SAID I CAN DO PUSHUPS NOW. acidentaly hitcaps lock..

yeah. so. i think il go buy a new router and some clamps this week, and get ROKING on that tele im building.

im trying to think of a name for my standard series.

it has to be a girl name.

but not like... "sarah" or any.. regular girl name.

i was thinking of using a girls camp name from camp

like capella or viva or upendi or soemthing. butttttt.. i unno that might be acward for them/me

i was also thinking Magician
or Camilo

i unno.

ideas?

and queens of the stoneage are awesome.

but james might think im trying to hint to jenny something by playing a song called little sister.....

WIGI

Smash Champion

thats the last one i designed. but he didn't liek the ash showing through, and we can't find a thick enough ebony slab.

but. yeah lol

my drawing hasn't gotten any better

WIGI

Smash Champion
give me 900 to buy the rest of the tools i need.

then il make an acoustic.

in time. in time.

and there probbably going to cost around 6000 each. not this takimine 600 crap****.

Geist

Smash Master
sounds awesommeee
im trying to think of a name for my standard series.

it has to be a girl name.

but not like... "sarah" or any.. regular girl name.
Alexia
DO IT

and queens of the stoneage are awesome.
Hell yeah son
QSA all day

but james might think im trying to hint to jenny something by playing a song called little sister.....
LOL DO IT

@Steve good news bad news?
Good news first, I just got a professional grade technical pencil and an electric eraser.
Bad news is because of this I got carried away with your request and am making it amazing, therefore it will take a little longer.

EDIT:

Okay so for the first one I basically refined the angles from the JPMM. I couldn't think of another way to make it more modern without making it look corny.
The second one was for fun, but I've always liked the idea of a mother-of-pearl inlay on the body. My scanner messed up my contrast so it looks really fuzzy for some reason.
Also the second has subtle similarities to a prs like the head and the switches :D

WIGI

Smash Champion
Alexia
DO IT

thats weird. pretty much my brothers name. so now.

Hell yeah son
QSA all day

LOL DO IT

probbbaly a bad idea.

EDIT:

Okay so for the first one I basically refined the angles from the JPMM. I couldn't think of another way to make it more modern without making it look corny.
The second one was for fun, but I've always liked the idea of a mother-of-pearl inlay on the body. My scanner messed up my contrast so it looks really fuzzy for some reason.
Also the second has subtle similarities to a prs like the head and the switches :D
wow.. those.. are modern...

maybe a little more modern than i expected.. but. e-mail them to me anwyays.. not sure i liek them much.. but he might

i think the line between modern and spikey heavy metal was broken =S

i kinda liek the bottom of the first one.. but the horns look messed =/

WIGI

Smash Champion
i didn't really mean you ahd to work form the ones i gave you.. just showing you some stuff that he likes

Geist

Smash Master
they're just doodles anyways no harm done
He can tell me what he likes and doesn't like about them and Ill change them accordingly

Geist

Smash Master
AND WTF IS AN ELECTRIC ERASER.why would you ever need that?
loooooooooooooooool
its epic
Its a small pointed eraser on the tip of a rotating motor. Instead of rubbing all clumsy like, you can get precision spots erased by just touching the paper lightly

WIGI

Smash Champion
im working on putting together a bunch of video and test tutuorials on lightsabers so that they look alot betetr for camp this year than last years did. have you seen that vid bren?

WIGI

Smash Champion
kk good.

cuz it was rather bad editing.

we used the preset "beam" in afetr effects instead of rototracking and using the properblur effects to make the lighstabers.

Desh

Smash Ace
yay so i can post more frequently, since i can use the comps at school. thats assuming i dont skip my comp class -_-

lmfao.
holy epic guitar **** batman D:
if i had more time i'd consistently read what i've missed.

Stos, i'ma look at it later, can't at school, LOL =o

also stos, wtf we needa chiiilll LOL.

I wanna come visit when theres a smashfest,

bren, whats happenning when are you coming hither DXDXDXDX

**** i'm doing that thing where i double space -_-

anyways cya,
OH YA bren email me the bigg thang =D

ac_milano101@ lukewarmmail.com

WIGI

Smash Champion
big thang?

anyways. chris. you ahve issues.

you post once asking a bunch of questions, then they all get answered liek 6 times, then conversation continues for 3 pages, THEN you come back, don't read anything, and ask the questions again.

cycle continues.

-.-

dessssssssh im boredd..

i wrote chords for 'Relax' its prettyt much 100% done =]

don't have chords for anything else tho =[

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
yay so i can post more frequently, since i can use the comps at school. thats assuming i dont skip my comp class -_-

lmfao.
holy epic guitar **** batman D:
if i had more time i'd consistently read what i've missed.

Stos, i'ma look at it later, can't at school, LOL =o

also stos, wtf we needa chiiilll LOL.

I wanna come visit when theres a smashfest,

bren, whats happenning when are you coming hither DXDXDXDX

**** i'm doing that thing where i double space -_-

anyways cya,
OH YA bren email me the bigg thang =D

ac_milano101@ lukewarmmail.com
Babe, that's why there is something called "March Break" =)

.Marik

is a social misfit
Well it isn't really the combos that attract me to the idea of Brawl+ but its definitely a positive thing. I'm really liking the balance of the characters. It seems about 80% atm are viable for tourney play.
I love you. This is exactly why I'm attracted to Brawl+ in the first place. The combos are definitely a reason, but it's more or less a secondary one.

I think everyone but Sonic is viable. Who cares, Sonic should bait and run away anyways.

By the way, I picked up Melee Samus as my main.

Discuss.

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
you noob tauntspike in melee and come to my tourny pleaseee.
and yeah thanks Steve for the name..PINGU ****ING RAPESSSSSSS. Btown common you guys better come (Luigi lova, andy, desh, zack if you still play and everyone else)!!!!!!!!!!

.Marik

is a social misfit
Can Brawl+ happen as well?

I'll have to do community service on this day most likely, I'd love to join Melee though.

Top Bottom