• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Undead Brampton Thread/Cemetery: Watch out for Zombies (and Geist)

Javon89

Smash Ace
I still play Brawl, I'm just never going pure Yoshi in a tournament again. Save that stuff for fantastic Brawl+.

I'm not sure. Making your own Tier List is often redundant and causes stupid arguments, so I'll refrain from doing it.
Hmmm...Good point

But seriously, prepare for DSmash ****....

Dayzin

Smash Journeyman
Yuki stopped playing a million years ago man. And when are you bring that zelda back?!! You're good! At my next tourney you all better come, including leafy.
Thanks, nvr knew u saw me play before =). I want to go to a tournament soon but because of school i probably wouldn't be able to. When wolfblade gets back into the tournament scene i will probably start going again.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Gi probably saw you play at Prepare Yourself.

That was such a good tournament. I never even played your Zelda yet, and we only snuck in that one Yoshi ditto.

Dayzin

Smash Journeyman
Gi probably saw you play at Prepare Yourself.

That was such a good tournament. I never even played your Zelda yet, and we only snuck in that one Yoshi ditto.
Man that was like a year ago lol, since then whenever i went to a tourny u weren't there and when u went i wasn't there. my zelda and yoshi have gotten a lot better since then.

Geist

Smash Master
Bren, can you draw my friend? He passed away.
Yeah sure.

Thanks bren for drawing me :D
Looool, when are you visiiittiiingg T_T
If you posted here more you'd know lol
I'm probably flying over by myself in the summer to save up mooneys for university.
Also, I'm done your drawing. Ill post it in a bit.

Desh, I miss talking to your girl over the phone.
LOL Chris? Girlfriend?
Surely you jest.

ALSO
I am the uncontested best at everything in Brampton. I'm on temporary leave so I'm also the temporarily uncontestable best at everything in Brampton. >_> <_<
mindgames

WIGI

Smash Champion
yeah.. chris is liek a manwhore now.

he picks up that guitar and sings justin T.

and girls scream.

he calls them *****es and they come closer.

im nothing but a pure gentleman to girls

lets just say, in the past 4 months, 2 girls ive actually liked alot aside from jenny, first time. the girl ended up dating my best frined from camp.
2nd one. started dating the mutual friend of ours while we were on a date. via text message.

Geist

Smash Master
So I ended up spending a bit more time on Chris's pic.

I think it turned out alright.

Ah so Chris still plays guitar?
Chicks really love it when you play everlong. Screw Justin T.

WIGI

Smash Champion
hair looks really good bren.

lip ring kinda looks like a pimple in b+w... not your fault tho.

kind picturing him as a lumberjack now.. with that.. plaid and stuff.

yeah he still plays, and i can actually play decently now lol. working on getting myself an acoustic, and i just finished writing chords to one of my songs that might be a lady pleaser.

im reformating my comp today =/

installing the full version of windows 7 (hacked it)

but i have 120 gigs of movies to put somewhere, and i have to downlaod 58 more movies for a buddy of mine. then burn 100 movies to dvds. im such a nice guy. -.-

i hope he feels bad then pays me a little something. at elast he supplyd the dvds.

iGLOW

Smash Rookie
Please call me Marik, and not .Marik lol.

I put the . because "Marik" wasn't available due to some scrub with 0 posts.

I lol'd that Brawl can be good, yet Brawl+ is for n00bs.

Cool story bro.
My bad lol, Marik. There ya go n__n

Still trying to push my Bowser in brawl...I might get into yoshi, less percentage that i might get into him though...who knows...

Geist

Smash Master
Yoshi is awesome. I play him in melee all the time.
But Brawl is a lost cause. I'd play Brawl+ though it actually looks approachable.

WIGI

Smash Champion
lul.

im kinda in the mood for melee atm... and im reformating my comp tonight..

but.. i need to work on a repair job so i have some cash to buy a router to work on a guitar job to have cash to pay for my les paul.

and alcohol.

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
Lol I was a little scared because I thought it was as "sexy" as your Squirtle combo.

EDIT: My Doc plays alot like Desh's.
Lmaoooooooooooo. Nothings as sexy as my squirtle combos except my pichu combos but those are a violation to youtube and smashboards so...if you play me i'll show you what I mean

.Marik

is a social misfit
Yoshi is awesome. I play him in melee all the time.
But Brawl is a lost cause. I'd play Brawl+ though it actually looks approachable.
Brawl is a lost cause. Take it from me.

Brawl+ Yoshi is sooooo good though. He can kill like crazy, combo like crazy, and rack up damage pretty fast while following it up with some aerial strings. Egg Roll also gives Yoshi his second jump back too.

I have videos up if you want to see what I'm talking about lol.

I'm so beast with Yoshi in melee I dont know how it happend..I just saw that one fumi or whatever video, and I started 2 ****
My Melee Yoshi used to be ****.

Then I played Brawl and now my Melee Yoshi is absolute garbage, beating computers is a hard task.

My Luigi and Falcon are decent though.

Desh

Smash Ace
Lol, yea I play Doc he's my best character. Everyone plays melee here pretty much.
Coool, we should post when we chill mor so you can come out. Doc Ditto mm? best out of w.e :)

when are YOUUU visiting? :[
So I ended up spending a bit more time on Chris's pic.

I think it turned out alright.

Ah so Chris still plays guitar?
Chicks really love it when you play everlong. Screw Justin T.
Bro falsetto is the ****
ANYWHO
SIIICCKK =D iz awsum, duz it get biggar? if not s'all good.
sex pic.

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
I've always wanted to play Melee Yoshi.

Fumi is too good.

Good job on Chris, Bren! Have you started sketching my friend?

Oh man you guys. This week was ****.

iGLOW

Smash Rookie
Brawl, My Ike and Falco are average, Wolf, above average. I know i don't use luigi in brawl much but it feels like im playing melee, without the l cancel and wavedash lol.

ummm....already talked about bowser so thats out of the question. I've picked up yoshi in brawl yesterday. He's pretty decent rite now.

but now that ive dropped back to like SSB at my house, i've been playing C Falcon, Jiggs, Luigi, ness, and Fox.

Geist

Smash Master
Brawl is a lost cause. Take it from me.

Brawl+ Yoshi is sooooo good though. He can kill like crazy, combo like crazy, and rack up damage pretty fast while following it up with some aerial strings. Egg Roll also gives Yoshi his second jump back too.

I have videos up if you want to see what I'm talking about lol.
Well it isn't really the combos that attract me to the idea of Brawl+ but its definitely a positive thing. I'm really liking the balance of the characters. It seems about 80% atm are viable for tourney play.

duz it get biggar?
thats what she said
But yeah I can email you the full size and you can do whatever with it. Give me your address.

Good job on Chris, Bren! Have you started sketching my friend?
Yep I'm working on it today.

iGLOW

Smash Rookie
Quick Update for Javon89: The SSBB tournament will possibly be on the 12th of march. Until it's confirmed by the Games & Design Club, i'll fill u in on the details.

WIGI

Smash Champion
im so boreeeeeeeeeed

might get some guitarwork done today tho

but.. i dunno.

blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Top Bottom