• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Undead Brampton Thread/Cemetery: Watch out for Zombies (and Geist)

pastaboy

Smash Champion
kk first off, yo guy wuts up havtn seen you in a long time. yo we share the same name, so ur frigin awsome
yo there is a brawl tourny in st kitz on sat man, its huge gunna be like 100 ppl, ppl from all over r cumin u shuld go.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
IM NOT PLAYING SHEIK.

ugh i hate sheik. i thougth i was good back in the day before advance techs, btu that was when i played sheik. i took on bren will and on otehr person on a team when i was sheik. i thought i was good but it was just the char

i play jiggs, luigi, and the only higher tier i sumtimes play for lulz is falcon
Stop playing bad characters, and stop being bad with good characters.

And also, Sheik was more broken before adv techs.

Wow don't expect Steve to stay marth for long. He'll probably end up maining some random char like young link in a few weeks. =p
LOL BASICALLY.

more jigglypuffs is never bad
I play a mean Jiggs.

Wigi jiggz dittos?
That's the dumbest sh.t ever.

Hey guys, I don't know if you remember me but I came to a smashfest at Steve's house a while back, it's Jared. I am free this weekend and if you guys are doing anything I would love to come. I could do it from Friday untill Sunday but Saturday would definetly be the best for me.
WTF JARED. I THOUGHT YOU DIED.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
kk first off, yo guy wuts up havtn seen you in a long time. yo we share the same name, so ur frigin awsome
yo there is a melee tourny in st kitz on sat man, its huge gunna be like 100 ppl, ppl from all over r cumin u shuld go.
Lol it's a Brawl tourny.

Don't listen to the troll =P.

Jared <3.

N i g h t m a r e

Smash Rookie
Nah Bren my Fox is getting worse because I hardly play it anymore =[ I been playing Falcon sooooo much because I'm bored and play against noobs only LOLLLOLLOOLOLLOOL but yeah I'm understanding how to do **** combos more and it's super fun.
Like u-throw > u-air > u-air > n-air > u-air > weak knee > SUPER KNEE. not that great lol but it's fun =D
I still play like Link, Fox, Falco, Pichu, Roy, a ****ty marth that still ***** steven's marth, Luigi, i guess jiggs but i don't play this character much because no one likes playing against jiggs lol, and some other random characters.

Steve will keep playing Marth because I **** all of his other characters loolololloololol I'm forcing him to play Marth until I learn the match up better

I need to play Jay a lot more and do that same hahhahahahhahhaa

ya Meverse, Falcon dittos sounds great :D

ALSO LL62, thursday stuff don't happen at Desh's place unless he tells us it's okay. We go to another friend's place for them now. Unless you're allowed to have stuff now, Chris?

Vik's jiggz is a *****, Falcon vs Jiggs next time we see each other. Also Falcon vs all of your other chars lololol OMFG NO JIGGS DITTOS WITH WIGI PLZ.
Ok..I need more jiggz practice anyways I hardly play ''it''

linksta888

Smash Apprentice
So then there's a brawl tourney this weekend? That means no time for me to hang out with anyone? And thanks for being concerned, lol.

linksta888

Smash Apprentice
I wouldn't want to just sit around watching peopel play Brawl, especially if there are so many people there and I wouldn't get to play that much melee, but it sounds like fun, wish it were a huge melee tourny. :(

linksta888

Smash Apprentice
No, but i'll be at my sister's place and she could drive me wherever, can you have people over at your place? We should try and get more people as well, but just us would be cool as well, new people to play.

linksta888

Smash Apprentice
Alright, it feels good to post here again. :D
But other people should come! Is EVERYONE going to the tourney? Lol.
And sorry for spamming up the thread.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Sorry guys.

My dad and I decided that it would be best to not take 2 more people so that we can take the Vibe instead considering it's MASSIVELY better on Gas.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
if you were a cashier, and a woman came up to you with the following items, how would you react?

- pregnancy test
- pair of salad tongs
- aspirin

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
if you were a cashier, and a woman came up to you with the following items, how would you react?

- pregnancy test
- pair of salad tongs
- aspirin
maybe an extender?
jks.
well i think they usually buy those in the pharmacy cashiersz.

WIGI

Smash Champion
id think she was a womon who is worried cuz her period isn't coming and she ahd recently had sex and hit her head on the bed and now shes really craving a salad.

not sure how it can be confuzed as anythign else.

meanwhile:

SUMONE DRIVE ME 2 NIAGRA?

Top Bottom