• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Undead Brampton Thread/Cemetery: Watch out for Zombies (and Geist)

4Serial

Smash Lord
yeah brampton is starting stop being stupid
i might start maining fox/falcon
chris is maining peach maybe
steven might main marth
all we need to do is change wigi into a sheik player

SOTS ARE YOU ****ING SERIAL?

Wangster

Smash Apprentice
steven might main marth

SOTS ARE YOU ****ING SERIAL?
lolz wth?? ppl r switching characters?? wow, so chris isn't maining falcon now? :(

btw lil wayne's dead?? y r all da good rapper dying? :(

4Serial

Smash Lord
I've always played Fox and a bit of Falcon, but I think my Falcon's been getting really good lately and I might end up maining him. Plus I've been using him so much more lately and it's really fun playing him lol. Link is a terrible character though, no lie. ask sots

steve is playing marth because i **** all of his other characters and it's working out for him because i don't have enough marth experience, which is what I really need right now so it's good for me too. but his marth is so gay =[

and nononono, chris = desh = banned kid from brampton lollololoollololol

1337 POST GOTTA EDIT THIS FOR THE 1337
nvm i don't got any time for this lol

Wangster

Smash Apprentice
I've always played Fox and a bit of Falcon, but I think my Falcon's been getting really good lately and I might end up maining him. Plus I've been using him so much more lately and it's really fun playing him lol. Link is a terrible character though, no lie. ask sots

steve is playing marth because i **** all of his other characters and it's working out for him because i don't have enough marth experience, which is what I really need right now so it's good for me too. but his marth is so gay =[

and nononono, chris = desh = banned kid from brampton lollololoollololol
o good, scarborough needs sum falcon pros n yes, marth is terrible cuz he's too good which makes him terrible to face against

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Gay = Good right?

Also, LOLOLOL LAST NIGHT.

SOOOOOOOO MUCH TO DRINK.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I'll show you my bottle opener that I was talking about.

It came on the tag of my jeans =S.

Or atleast I THINK it's a bottle opener =S.

AND WE COULD'VE DRIVEN TO TIM'S OR SOMETHING YOU JERK.

Luigi_Lova62

Smash Journeyman
Dream on man. Yur Luigi is no match for mine. hohohohohooo!
I need a real challenge. Facing computers is jus not working 4 me anymore.
I should go over Desh's house more often for smashfests and practices. ****.
School work and my job has been catching up to me lately and I don't have anytime at all to do the things that I like the most.

Stupid job...

WIGI

Smash Champion
IM NOT PLAYING SHEIK.

ugh i hate sheik. i thougth i was good back in the day before advance techs, btu that was when i played sheik. i took on bren will and on otehr person on a team when i was sheik. i thought i was good but it was just the char

i play jiggs, luigi, and the only higher tier i sumtimes play for lulz is falcon

Geist

Smash Master
steven might main marth
Wow don't expect Steve to stay marth for long. He'll probably end up maining some random char like young link in a few weeks. =p
But yeah it's cool that brampton is playing less ****ty characters.

Andy, your fox is too good. Second Falcon and play like a million matches with bernard lol

IM NOT PLAYING SHEIK.

ugh i hate sheik. i thougth i was good back in the day before advance techs, btu that was when i played sheik. i took on bren will and on otehr person on a team when i was sheik. i thought i was good but it was just the char

i play jiggs, luigi, and the only higher tier i sumtimes play for lulz is falcon
Jiggs is broken enough to main. You know what's awesome? Tech chasing people with rest.
and lol J my mario used to **** your shiek. Then I mained shiek too, so did chris at one point. That's when you were beating us the most.

neeeeeeeeeeeeeeedles

4Serial

Smash Lord
Nah Bren my Fox is getting worse because I hardly play it anymore =[ I been playing Falcon sooooo much because I'm bored and play against noobs only LOLLLOLLOOLOLLOOL but yeah I'm understanding how to do **** combos more and it's super fun.
Like u-throw > u-air > u-air > n-air > u-air > weak knee > SUPER KNEE. not that great lol but it's fun =D
I still play like Link, Fox, Falco, Pichu, Roy, a ****ty marth that still ***** steven's marth, Luigi, i guess jiggs but i don't play this character much because no one likes playing against jiggs lol, and some other random characters.

Steve will keep playing Marth because I **** all of his other characters loolololloololol I'm forcing him to play Marth until I learn the match up better

I need to play Jay a lot more and do that same hahhahahahhahhaa

ya Meverse, Falcon dittos sounds great :D

ALSO LL62, thursday stuff don't happen at Desh's place unless he tells us it's okay. We go to another friend's place for them now. Unless you're allowed to have stuff now, Chris?

Vik's jiggz is a *****, Falcon vs Jiggs next time we see each other. Also Falcon vs all of your other chars lololol OMFG NO JIGGS DITTOS WITH WIGI PLZ.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
im joking i dont main fox.

i love my link =D

even though i lose with Link a lot im not gonna give up Link =D

Link dits =D

also 4serial you get an idea about the bomb sdi?

4Serial

Smash Lord
yeah I guess
Whenever I bomb jump, I just DI normally with the control stick and use ASDI with the c-stick
never really tried SDI though. I'll still play Link, probably will use him in friendlies most until I learn match ups. I just need to temporarily play better chars so I can force the rest of Brampton to get better ^^

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
yeah I guess
Whenever I bomb jump, I just DI normally with the control stick and use ASDI with the c-stick
never really tried SDI though. I'll still play Link, probably will use him in friendlies most until I learn match ups. I just need to temporarily play better chars so I can force the rest of Brampton to get better ^^
good****.
yeah playing Link requires a loooooot of knowledge.
but yeah mm or Dits =D also if you have a sheik i would like to get a match =D
also.
nightmare i want to play you.

linksta888

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, I don't know if you remember me but I came to a smashfest at Steve's house a while back, it's Jared. I am free this weekend and if you guys are doing anything I would love to come. I could do it from Friday untill Sunday but Saturday would definetly be the best for me.

Top Bottom