• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Undead Brampton Thread/Cemetery: Watch out for Zombies (and Geist)

.Marik

is a social misfit
Lmaooo...Don't like Miley huh??
Dude, you're 18 years old and her music is targeted at 4 year olds that don't know any better.

Not only that, her music is devoid of any skill, talent, and creativity. She's not that good looking.

I hope a pedophile kidnaps Miley Cyrus and keeps her hostage as a sex slave in his basement.

=]

Geist

Smash Master
Yo Vic
I got a confirmation from the guy I'm getting a ride from, he says he's alright with driving you too.

I live in Caledon, so I don't know how far away that is from your place, but it should be cool if you crash for the night.

I'll PM you my address if you want, if not I can probably pick you up at your place on the way there.

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
Dude, you're 18 years old and her music is targeted at 4 year olds that don't know any better.

Not only that, her music is devoid of any skill, talent, and creativity. She's not that good looking.

I hope a pedophile kidnaps Miley Cyrus and keeps her hostage as a sex slave in his basement.

=]
Omg dude chill have you not seen/heard can't be tamed??!?!?!? Totally for teens. JKKK.
I dont really like her dude I just knew you guys would have that kind of reaction towards it so did it for the lawls.

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
Yo Vic
I got a confirmation from the guy I'm getting a ride from, he says he's alright with driving you too.

I live in Caledon, so I don't know how far away that is from your place, but it should be cool if you crash for the night.

I'll PM you my address if you want, if not I can probably pick you up at your place on the way there.
Dude thanks, but I dont really think I can go cuz I just found out its on a sunday v.v I have summer school soo.. if I do go i'd have to get back home by atleast 12-1.

EDIT: YES THATS MY BED TIME GOD.

bren add me on msn nightmare_117@hotmail.com

oh and other people feel free 2 add : ]

.Marik

is a social misfit
Omg dude chill have you not seen/heard can't be tamed??!?!?!? Totally for teens. JKKK.
I dont really like her dude I just knew you guys would have that kind of reaction towards it so did it for the lawls.
I figured that was the reason.

Still felt like saying it anyways. You know I love you. <3

Geist

Smash Master
Vic I can't get you a ride unless you get to my house at 9AM. I PMd you directions. Get here fool

Will you suck at this game

Desh

Smash Ace
Yo will lmao
Arright beeeettcchhess.
Ummm LL62 just called lol, I feel like having a little fest?

Not the saturday coming up, but the one after probably.
Whos gonna be free/any better dates?

Geist

Smash Master
Yo will lmao
Arright beeeettcchhess.
Ummm LL62 just called lol, I feel like having a little fest?

Not the saturday coming up, but the one after probably.
Whos gonna be free/any better dates?
So on the 17th right?
I can go. It's not like you'll respond to this but whatever LOL

smashturbation is today isn't it
was gonna ask bren for a ride D:
ah well
next time

i'm down chris :D
WTFFFFFFF you could have come you loser.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
I've been running shyeeet in brampton. I even hollered at the girls in chris' number and got to talk to them. Lmao. Desh, remember that girl who we got on cam..? =D

Geist

Smash Master
OH speaking of which - Chris, apparently one of Will's friends has a cousin who you know.
Chris just adds all the wimminz he can find. I'm betting he doesn't even know half of them.

You should have phone trolled them stos.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I'm in Brampton right now living here for a week.

I'm situated in the area where the downtown Brampton bus terminal is.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I can't chill until Thursday. Busy with a schedule and restricted freedoms.

Back in a group home for a week. I got kicked out of my foster home in Mississauga.

Hahaha. Ha.

Thankfully I'm high.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I can't either. Summer School... Thankfully, my exam is in two days.

If you wanna chill/blaze/play smash anytime as of Thursday, just lemme know. I live hella close to the Downtown Terminal.

.Marik

is a social misfit
That sounds legit. I can make Thursday.

I'll stop by your house or whenever on my home from school. Let me know when to reach.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I still go to school in Mississauga.

However, I travel back to Brampton where I'll be until Friday most likely.

Geist

Smash Master
Random note, why is it so many people have summer school? >_<
Like seriously wtf

And it looks like I can't make it to Chris's this Saturday. >:[

I can't chill until Thursday. Busy with a schedule and restricted freedoms.

Back in a group home for a week. I got kicked out of my foster home in Mississauga.

Hahaha. Ha.

Thankfully I'm high.
Oh wow. Well judging how you described your previous foster parents... I think I can see a silver lining here.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG. I might be going to apex ahhhhhhhh!
Ahh ****
lucky sob.

kpm91

Smash Cadet
I think summer school is becoming the norm for a lot of people in high school because they lose interest during the regular school year and I though Desh was having the smashfest on the 24th instead of the 17th.

Top Bottom