• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Undead Brampton Thread/Cemetery: Watch out for Zombies (and Geist)

Chillaxin

Smash Cadet
lmfao fourcereal got rapedd haha,
meh, hes probably some kid fuccking with u stos, u dont even need to bother about him.

if he's not a pusssy then he'll come to the next tourney, otherwise he probably has too much sand in his vaginna

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Whoa, sorry I've been gone. My internet broke.

Good thing the metagame didn't break while I was out. On that note, I've been getting better at second jump recovering with Wolf, and I think I almost have the ISJR with Lucario.

Too bad I don't take either character seriously anymore. Wolf... I just... I sandbag with him. It just happens. And for some reason, the more I tried to use Lucario from day 1 of release, the harder it became for me to be comfortable with the character. The movement, the slowness... it all feels wrong. I had the wrong expectation of what the character would be.

Gotta update my sig...

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
it's all about link in brawl.

lolol, imma actually try to play brawl with link and try getting better lol.

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
Whoa, sorry I've been gone. My internet broke.

Good thing the metagame didn't break while I was out. On that note, I've been getting better at second jump recovering with Wolf, and I think I almost have the ISJR with Lucario.

Too bad I don't take either character seriously anymore. Wolf... I just... I sandbag with him. It just happens. And for some reason, the more I tried to use Lucario from day 1 of release, the harder it became for me to be comfortable with the character. The movement, the slowness... it all feels wrong. I had the wrong expectation of what the character would be.

Gotta update my sig...

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
I DON'T GET IT!!!!

AAAAAAAAAGGHHHHH!!!

Please explain. You can include the obliged second "lol nub" joke in the same post, or we can skip it. JUST GIVE ME ANSWERS!!!

Yeah Link is pretty cool, but he's just unlike my general style enough that he simply doesn't make the cut. I use him to use him well, but I have to give superior time to my mains.

It's too bad. I almost went with maining the LoZ cast, since they're all so cool and I have some skill with all of them. But you can see how that turned out in my sig.

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
I DON'T GET IT!!!!

AAAAAAAAAGGHHHHH!!!

Please explain. You can include the obliged second "lol nub" joke in the same post, or we can skip it. JUST GIVE ME ANSWERS!!!

Yeah Link is pretty cool, but he's just unlike my general style enough that he simply doesn't make the cut. I use him to use him well, but I have to give superior time to my mains.

It's too bad. I almost went with maining the LoZ cast, since they're all so cool and I have some skill with all of them. But you can see how that turned out in my sig.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
when matt posts that just ignore it don't feed the troll
That was trolling?

I thought he actually had something to tell me but was drawing it out over time while scoring a few lulz. That would be spam anywhere else but this is SmashWorld Forums.

. . . aaauuuuuh. Now I don't have an explanation to look forward to. :(

Hey so, since my last post. . . looks like I am using the LoZ cast. After some consideration and some games, Zelda, Ganon, Link, and TL are my four next most favorite chars after Samus and Ness. But I guess I have to cut at Ganny. It's much more important to me to use the first four well.

. . . is there gonna be any discussion 'round 'ere or has the thread died again?

4Serial

Smash Lord
Yeah, I know, but his recovery is so unbelievably bad and it's not hard at all to gimp him
I still play him because I have fun with him when he's not off the stage, but I'm going to use Marth and Snake in tournaments if I ever feel like attending Brawl ones LOL

Trollian

Smash Cadet
lets play a game...

hello seeto. i want to play a game. your life revolves around not laughing at this picture. here's what happens if you lose, a giant elephant will spawn above your head, killing you. how much blood will you shed to stay alive, seeto. live or die, make your choice.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
spam is good.

i mean like Link requires spamming on certian match-ups.

*Shineturnaroundbair's your post*

i cant believe ford got my link with that stupid *****assmoddafauckingpusssymove.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
I am facepalming right now. Facepalming the very thesis of this thread.

I'm gonna confirm once again: Are there, Brawl games, this Thursday?

Chillaxin

Smash Cadet
NO.

We said that the usual host of our smashfests every thursday is no longer available for reasons we dont know. If u mean online or sumthing, almost all of brampton hates brawl, and they play melee.

4Serial

Smash Lord
Top Bottom