• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Undead Brampton Thread/Cemetery: Watch out for Zombies (and Geist)

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Can someone explain to me what happened since my second last post (before this one)?

Is 4Serial Andy?

Oh yeah and my classes are Monday and Wednesday, not Friday.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
andy is 4Serial because he wants to be.

bren how good is zelda's jab

it looks okay sort of just kind of slow for a jab

but then it does like 5% so maybe it's not quite as horrible as i think it is it's got a disjointed hitbox so murrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
I'd like it if somebody would confirm that each event is going on, every week. And where.

That's mainly the reason exactly the reason I didn't go to any in the last three weeks if there were any.

WIGI

Smash Champion
yeah he doesn't acually exist. just a rare phenomenon that occurs in the brampton threads.

Luigi_Lova62

Smash Journeyman
guud morning brampton.

Thursday and friday, kicked Micheal and his 3 brothers' butt in melee, wit DK...since he didn't unlock the other characters. lost my voice when I screamed 2much. lol It lasts until morning, so I'm fine now.

Friday, his brothers and I made up a melee game where 1 person is any character except Kirby, and the other 3 people are kirby's, we have to suck up the character and take it's powers then defeat the other kirbys if they have the character's power or not. We call it:

EVENT 52: KIRBY CLONE WARS!

One of his brothers, Daniel, wuz green kirby, and I wuz normal kirby, and when I got falco's power, he sucks me up and takes away my power, then laughs hysterically. When Falco dies, I asked Daniel if he wanted my normal Kirby's powers, he says yes and comes up 2 me and jus before he sucks me up...I made my normal Kirby taunt, and Daniel wuz like, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

It was funny as hell. Micheal uses Mario and he's good with him. I believe he mains him. He and his brothers doesn't know about the advanced techniques at all, so I'm trying to get them into it so they can get better.

Micheal = Mario
Lucas (littlest bro) = Mewtwo/Pikachu/Peach
Brandon (littler bro) = Marth/Samus
Daniel (little bro) = Zelda (Shiek)/Mewtwo
Michael (LL62) = Luigi/DK

Out of all of them, Micheal is one of my favourite friends to face in melee. Our team work is CRAZY! he was young link and I wuz DK, I grab Lucas's Pikachu and smacked him with the Z button/A button and Micheal uses young links standard A attack repeatedly. After about 2 minutes, we got Lucas's Pikachu up 150%. lmao

Anyways, Micheal's beaten me about 2-4 times. He is offically my rival, and his brothers are offically n00bs...until they get better in melee and kick my ***. I'll try to make them join this thread. I'm sure they'll like it.

Oh, and plus, my name is spelled like this---> Michael not Micheal. so don't get mixed up. lol

Chillaxin

Smash Cadet
guud morning brampton.

Thursday and friday, kicked Micheal and his 3 brothers' butt in melee, wit DK...since he didn't unlock the other characters. lost my voice when I screamed 2much. lol It lasts until morning, so I'm fine now.

Friday, his brothers and I made up a melee game where 1 person is any character except Kirby, and the other 3 people are kirby's, we have to suck up the character and take it's powers then defeat the other kirbys if they have the character's power or not. We call it:

EVENT 52: KIRBY CLONE WARS!

One of his brothers, Daniel, wuz green kirby, and I wuz normal kirby, and when I got falco's power, he sucks me up and takes away my power, then laughs hysterically. When Falco dies, I asked Daniel if he wanted my normal Kirby's powers, he says yes and comes up 2 me and jus before he sucks me up...I made my normal Kirby taunt, and Daniel wuz like, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

It was funny as hell. Micheal uses Mario and he's good with him. I believe he mains him. He and his brothers doesn't know about the advanced techniques at all, so I'm trying to get them into it so they can get better.

Micheal = Mario
Lucas (littlest bro) = Mewtwo/Pikachu/Peach
Brandon (littler bro) = Marth/Samus
Daniel (little bro) = Zelda (Shiek)/Mewtwo
Michael (LL62) = Luigi/DK

Out of all of them, Micheal is one of my favourite friends to face in melee. Our team work is CRAZY! he was young link and I wuz DK, I grab Lucas's Pikachu and smacked him with the Z button/A button and Micheal uses young links standard A attack repeatedly. After about 2 minutes, we got Lucas's Pikachu up 150%. lmao

Anyways, Micheal's beaten me about 2-4 times. He is offically my rival, and his brothers are offically n00bs...until they get better in melee and kick my ***. I'll try to make them join this thread. I'm sure they'll like it.

Oh, and plus, my name is spelled like this---> Michael not Micheal. so don't get mixed up. lol
at least it wasnt brawl

4Serial

Smash Lord
guys, the thursday things don't happen at the normal location anymore since the host is temporarily unavailable

so don't go there, k

someone else here might host something sometime <_<

Chillaxin

Smash Cadet
I'd like it if somebody would confirm that each event is going on, every week. And where.

That's mainly the reason exactly the reason I didn't go to any in the last three weeks if there were any.
Dont care about double posting, because steven can bite my azz (ilu steven dont wrry).

anyways pk-ow chill, no offense but everything goes on, unless we say we're not doing it.
so juss check periodically with the thread and ur good XD

except of course the weekly practises, those changed. we dont have them anymore and i dont know why. we just have random smashfests now and tournies we schedule and go to but fail at making one

Chillaxin

Smash Cadet
"Chain gleamin', switchin' lanes, two-seatin', hate him or love him for the same reason. Can't leave it, the games needs him, plus the people need someone to believe in"

4Serial

Smash Lord
in brampton

there is no short hopping
no techskill
no wavedashing to the left
crouch canceling LIFE
up+bs out of shield with every character (jiggs, falco, sheik...)

and I can't find anything Bren does that is completely random
um
choosing zelda on the screen and not changing to sheik?

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I liked to take a minute
Jus' wait a secon'
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bram'ton
in east mississauga where i was born and raised,
on the playground is where I spent most of my days

Chillaxin

Smash Cadet
Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I liked to take a minute
Jus' wait a secon'
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bram'ton
in east mississauga where i was born and raised,
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
dude we finished that in the last failed thread, and i started it in the gta one but it didnt really catch on

Luigi_Lova62

Smash Journeyman
lol 2morrow, I'm going over Micheal's house for more melee action! LL62, on a mission! Wish me luck...then again...I don't need luck, but wish me luck anyway lol.

Chillaxin

Smash Cadet
no, i wont michael

and 'a' needs to understand that you're not the only black man in the brampton threads, ll62 is black too

Top Bottom