• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ULTIMATE Brawl Character Select Screen - No more Nominations. VOICE YOUR OPINIONS

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
I got the best darn nominee right here. :D

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.

He's only been on a Nintendo console so far so he counts, right? :)
XD yes he counts.

Congrats to Bomberman for becoming a nominee!

Isaac is only one vote behind. XD

olsonpm

Smash Cadet
Ok, I was looking through old games and saw this old sega game "Kid Chamileon" (sp?). Have any of you played it before? Anyway, it was a sweet game, and he would definitely make a good character in ssbb.

Stafy Lover

Smash Rookie
I vote Stafy. I believe he needs one more vote! Come one people. Sakurai said we might have some Japan-only characters, and Stafy is the perfect one! So vote Stafy. ;) Toad comes in a close second (I'm a sucker for the "cute" characters).

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
I vote Stafy. I believe he needs one more vote! Come one people. Sakurai said we might have some Japan-only characters, and Stafy is the perfect one! So vote Stafy. ;) Toad comes in a close second (I'm a sucker for the "cute" characters).
That's th spirit! Thanks for the support!

SwayneGang

Smash Journeyman
Is there anyone here who thinks that it'd be (at the very least) interesting to see Heihachi in Brawl? Vaztor? Shadenexus? Anybody?? Come on, give props to this guy. HE ROCKS!!!

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well guys, I hate to cut it off but nominations are ending as of right now.

I gave you guys an extra day so you should be grateful XD

The newest nominees are...

Midna
Stafy
Bomberman

This should be intresting. I'll talk with Shane to find out the results on the other forums. Keep an eye out for voting round 2!

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
Blastoise is nominated as of now!
You already voted for wartortle.

Midna
Stafy
Bomberman

This should be intresting. I'll talk with Shane to find out the results on the other forums. Keep an eye out for voting round 2!
Yeah, three cool nominees :)

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion

Midna
Stafy
Bomberman

w00t! Stafy made it!

Stafy Lover

Smash Rookie
The fact that Stafy is on the list amkes everyone else there so much cooler.... :p But yeah, I'm stoked that he is getting a better chance....

Kirye

Smash Ace

Midna
Stafy
Bomberman

Awesomeness. Considering I hate Midna and i've never really played the Stafy games, I guess Bomberman gets my vote. XD

Btw, whatever happened to those other nominees from the first nominations? Megaman and the such.

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
They are all still up for consideration.

Not 100% positive what the plan is but they aint gone XD

Kirye

Smash Ace
Forget wartortle. put in blastoise. And I'll vote for.. bomberman. Would his moves kinda go with ness though?:confused:
First off, nominations are over. Second, Wartortle and Blastoise both would have a single nomination, so they can't go up anyway. Thirdly, we vote in a new thread that Vaztor'll make later on.

And fourth, how would Bomberman be like Ness? Bomberman uses bombs, Ness uses PK energy.

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
just one message for you guys...

:mad: VOTE FOR MIDNA!!!:mad: :smiliegor :uzi: :enforcer: :chainsaw: :sniper: :rocket: :teleportg :bigrocket

that is all:)

Locke7301

Smash Cadet
Simon Belmont is the main character from the Castlevania series. (most of them at least) He uses a whip and uses a bunch of other weapons. Check out Super Castlevania IV and you'll know.

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277
Oh Ok, but is castlevania a nintendo game? Even Though I don't know who he is i'll vote for him as well. He sounds cool

Top Bottom