• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ULTIMATE Brawl Character Select Screen - No more Nominations. VOICE YOUR OPINIONS

You

Smash Rookie
LOL sorry i wasnt more specific. yea he Majoras mask link should be able to change to like something cooler insted of a shield and sword. wolf link would be cool

SwayneGang

Smash Journeyman
I've already voted, but since I can urge other people to make a vote:

Somebody. Anybody. VOTE FOR HEIHACHI!! Please?

I will feel so bad if he makes it into Brawl, and I was the only one who wanted him in it.

Stryks

Smash Hero
I still gotta go with the original blue bomber Megaman, I dont knbow if we can nominate again, but is so, then Megaman XD...

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
Can I see a list of nominees??
NEW ADDITIONS
Geno

Medium Priority
Wolf - SWF, GF
Ike - SWF, GF

Low Priority
King Dedede - SWF
Megaman - SWF
Blaziken - SWF

Recent Nominees
Midna

Those are basically all the character you guys can't pick to nominate anymore

To many people nominating these guys XD

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
i heard a rumor that the link from the wind waker is going to replace young link from melee
Probably whats gonna happen, and hopefully he'll get a new moveset and be a original, without being a almost total Link clone. If he's in SSBB, I hope he is an original, along with all returning clones. I hope all clones become pure originals! Even Falcon, Luigi and Ganondorf need to be less of the character they are cloned off, and more original!.

I was just posting about every character should be unique and original like 5 or 6 pages before, lol! TWW Link=in Brawl! Vaztor, would TWW Link count as a replacement of YLink or a totally new character? If it counts as returning YLink, do we still have to vote on YLink? TWW Link owns, as do all Links!

So many people are voting for people that I don't even know about. I mean, I don't even know if they exsist.
Bowser Jr.28 right, some of these I've never heard of! Okay, maybe one or two. Heihachi? Who is that? EBA/Ouendan who is that? More importantly what is that?:confused: Micaiah I know I've heard that somewhere before! I'm pretty sure it's a Fire Emblem character! Well, is Micaiah from Fire Emblem, xianfeng?

I vote all my votes possible if I haven't voted on Wolf Link w/t Midna(I think I nominated)! Now that would be a unique out of the ordinary character! Who doesn't like that idea, considering it for the most part is a pure original character! Who doesn't like a original?

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
well, I can nominate someone else right, snce this is the second round and all? Anyways...I'll vote for Blaziken. I like King Dededde and all, but they have got Meta Knight up their...and yes, I know they've got about a million PKMN up their, but oh well...it was a hard decision (that I made in about 5 seconds, lol).

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
Bowser Jr.28 right, some of these I've never heard of! Okay, maybe one or two. Heihachi? Who is that? EBA/Ouendan who is that? More importantly what is that?:confused: Micaiah I know I've heard that somewhere before! I'm pretty sure it's a Fire Emblem character! Well, is Micaiah from Fire Emblem, xianfeng?
Heihachi is a character from the Tekken series, but don't worry about him as he's really got no chance of getting in. EBA/Ouendan is a DS game about dancing cheerleaders (that isn't the best description of it, I'd suggest you'd look it up on youtube to get a clearer idea), and despite being uite a crazy choice are quite plausible. And yes, Micaiah is from the new Fire Emblem game on the Wii.

Edit: Scratch that, I'm not allowed to nominate again yet :p

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow...was this really the FIRST Vaati nomination we got?

I coulda sworn he got nominated earlier.

And those of you making new nominations, please make sure they aren't nominee's already >_>

You're wasting your precious votes XD

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
Just a headsup..

Nominations will be ending tommorow.

Is Midna gonna be the only new nominee? XD

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Heihachi is a character from the Tekken series, but don't worry about him as he's really got no chance of getting in. EBA/Ouendan is a DS game about dancing cheerleaders (that isn't the best description of it, I'd suggest you'd look it up on youtube to get a clearer idea), and despite being uite a crazy choice are quite plausible. And yes, Micaiah is from the new Fire Emblem game on the Wii.

Edit: Scratch that, I'm not allowed to nominate again yet :p
TY for clearing this up for me! I figured Micaiah was from FE, but I was thinking more of FE 8. The first two would really be odd (still got to look the one up on youtube).

On a side note, go Wolf Link w/t Midna! :)

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nominations
Eternal PF - Ira (FE) +1
Janitor - Tom Nook +1
Tera253 - Doctor Mario +1
Croco - Dr. Wright +1
WindGuru - Ralph(Zelda) +1
Icetrash - K. Rool +1
Ratzz - Banjo Kazooie* +1
Darren - Ray (CR) +1
Itensezkram - Ray (CR) 2
WR3K - Zant +1
Johnknight1 - Zant 2
LukeFon - Isaac +1
DarthBrittin - Isaac 2
Devastlian - Isaac 3
KingMewtwo - Lucas (M3) +1
Falling Whist- Lucas 2
Diddyrules - Lyn (FE) +1
notfto - Shigeru Miyamoto +1
Kazuya - Lucario +1
Shadnexus - Lucario 2
ANinymouse - Lucario 3
KidSmash - Black Knight (FE) +1
pikaville - Black Knight (FE) 2
Petre - Hector (FE) +1
DippnDots - Pacman +1
Lord D. - Mach Rider +1
Martyrof - Balloon Fighter +1
hemightbegia - Balloon Fighter 2
Destruction - Midna +1
Zero FX - Midna 2
Orsa - Midna 3
Sjakmachien - Midna 4
Falco&Victory- Midna *5*
Mood4food - Mii +1
Tstumo - Dixie Kong +1
D3monic - Skull Kid +1
Numa Dude - Skull Kid 2
Muffin Man - Little Mac +1
Petewicutyou - Little Mac 2
Lawrencelot - Meowth +1
Yoshi down b - Squirtle +1
Luvtoy77 - Trace +1
Killbeast301 - Rayman +1
Bowser Jr.28 - Bowser Jr. +1
El HP - Black Shadow +1
Iggy K - Toad +1
SwayneGang - Heihachi +1
Brawlmatt - Stafy +1
Conker1 - Stafy 2
Puffball64 - Stafy 3
FallfromInfi - Max(Jetters) +1
HiddenTiger - Mona +1
Braderick - Earthworm Jim +1
BlueBandana - Simon Belmont +1
Shazbot - Simon Belmont 2
Nadji - Bomberman +1
DJ Napps - Bomberman 2
Team Gun - Bomberman 3
foxandyoung - Bomberman 4
KalimariDark - Happy Mask Salesman +1
elbryan - WW Link +1
LinkGadra - EBA/Quendan +1
buddy9246 - Wartortle +1
Zarasai - Dark Samus +1
You - Andross +1
WrathofKoari - Blaze +1
BurningCrusad- Sigurd +1
Luminitrium - Vaati +1
xianfeng - Micaiah +1
cameronb - Mallow +1

Thats the current list. You guys still have a little bit of time XD

Kalmetam

Smash Journeyman
Alright, I might as well help someone who I know. It's almost the next day but I'm still safe. Ok, I will vote Tom Nook (that's 2)

Radicalation

Smash Rookie
I got the best darn nominee right here. :D

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.

He's only been on a Nintendo console so far so he counts, right? :)

Top Bottom