• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Twilight Princess: Sheik!

Hellbeing

Smash Journeyman
It's too bad the other half of her character still is pretty useless. Zelda might be the only character whose play style is pretty crappy.
LOLROFLMAO

Its funny cuz she actually is good. Zelda is more hit, run towars hit again, unlike everyone else who is hithithit run towards hithithit. The best smash player at my school mains zelda and despises playing shiek. NEVER say zelda sucks, cuz she doesn't. You gotta get used to her playstile (wich ur gonna have to do alot of in brawl, ie. olimar, ike, PT, etc. who have different playstiles than mario, kirby, link, etc.)

Flipinogamer

Smash Cadet
Incidentally, movelists have been covertly added to all the characters.
Pretty cool, but I kind of wish he had done that from the beginning.
Now we can all ponder on what Olimar's "End of Day" Final Smash will do.
My guess from playing the pikmin games is that captain olimar and the pikmin will leave the stage via rocket, but giant creatures will come out and attack.

Awsome update!

maxpower1227

Smash Lord
This is awesome. ROFL @ all the people who SWORE that Sheik couldn't be in because she wasn't in Twilight Princess. Sakurai even basically said, "Yeah, I know she wasn't in TP. So what?" Ahhahahaha pwnt.

Also, I guarantee she will have been nerfed slightly, and Zelda will have been buffed. We already know that characters like Kirby, Bowser and Fox have been adjusted to try to make them more balanced, and the people making this game surely know that Sheik was a monster in SSBM. Don't worry.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Finally Sheik doesn't look like a man. OOT f***ed that one up, and Melee did, too! :laugh:

But ya-best looking character yet! :)

Sheik has a gender almost (or mostly), lol! And I'm glad people are like this update. What makes my fellow smashers happy, makes me happy! :)

specialsauce

Smash Journeyman
YESSS IVe been waiting for this, she looks awesome and im glad they didnt change her moves as long as she inst too nerferd (or bot even nerfed at all) ill be happy i use both zelda/shiek in meleeand im plainng to use sonic or diddy too in brawl, cant wait haha., (yet still 2 months) >_<

Shadow Calibur

Smash Ace
For some reason, Sonic, Peach, and Dedede don't have their movesets posted... maybe it's just my computer.

Anyhow, I did have doubts as to whether or not Sheik would return- this is quite a surprise for me. She looks absolutely badass.

PDawgy

Smash Journeyman
I was expecting something more sexy

but this will do, at least she looks like a girl now :p

Yaya

Smash Champion
I'm thinking the blade sheath is really where she keeps the whip.

And do you still think Samus has the best design upgrade Youko? :p

bastula

Smash Apprentice
NNID
secretanchitman
3DS FC
0130-1885-4238
Switch FC
SW-2373-3239-8999
my favorite update by FAR. sheik is my main in melee, so this is absolutely perfect.

and yes, zelda is good, but its just that her speed is so *&#($&*#*(#(#@$ terrible and annoying. i mean, link was pretty bad, but zelda just takes the cake. imo, of course.

Panda_Convoy

Smash Rookie
Ehm... Ocarina screwed up the way sheik looks? You know Sheik was supposed to look like a man, right? It was intentional? Part of an attempt to bait and switch you from thinking it's Zelda. Just...throwing that out there. Sheik is supposed to look like a man, and not a woman. I think they've done a better job this time around of keeping the manly appearance without pulling away any feminine grace.

Puffs

Smash Ace
I suppose this also pretty much confirms Ganondorf? I mean, the Sheik and Ganondorf designs were sent together, right?

courte

Smash Lord
he's hoping she will the "juggling, chainthrowing, aerial-slapping juggernaut she was in Melee."

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:
--------------------------no it doesn't confirm ganondorf, because he needn't be confirmed. he's up there with captain falcon... although i'd be delighter if sakurai said in the announcement

"I had thought about using the Wind Waker Ganondorf... Yea, I did."

Vaati for brawl!!

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
Sadly people still think Sheik is a guy, or will not end until the fan boys stop.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=137518
i still call Sheik a guy even though i know its Zelda in disguise...only to keep the role that Sheik was given (where he was first classifeid as guy) in OoT and the fact that Sheik was flater than 5 day old soda and having something between the legs <.<...there are alot of ppl who do that....but I will admit Sheik does look more like a girl in Brawl....how ever if Sheik does still appear flat (in the game, the pics dont mean anything to me yet) i will still call Sheik a a boy

Ryo242

Smash Ace
Okay, so...wow.
They had to bring back Shiek.
Zelda gets a buff, but I'm hoping Shiek didn't. Shiek was way too powerful in the first place.

pirkid

Smash Lord
1. Yay, no more potato debates.
2. She looks just amazing. I didn't think they could pull it off.
3. Lol, cleavage.
4. Lolz more, stereotype 'Holy Light Arrow'!

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
It's odd that so many people IMMEDIATELY keyed in on her breasts as the female confirmation. I was working off the phrase "her model". When I saw the picture of her on the Bridge of Eldin, I was too distracted by the busyness in the background to notice her chest.

I mean, her boobs aren't THAT big. >_>

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
Sheiks gender confirmed.

This update makes me want Lara Croft in Brawl.

Though I bet Snake has a better *** then both of them. :laugh:

Top Bottom