• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

JFox

Smash Hero
thanks vanz, you were the only person to remember lol

I had an awesome weekend. I <3 bdays.

I got call of duty (world at war) for the wii. If anyone wants to play online, lemme know.

Aooiii

Smash Cadet
asdfjkl;

****.. Good Shiz DC.

also, Happy Birthday to Jfacksch.

Surma - Thanks for the offer. and no offense, but if Grill or the tec bros can't hold a smashfest this saturday, i'm not going. Once you were sick, this time you were absurdly tired. It really tarnishes your reputation if you keep holding smashfests at the worst times. I don't really know what to expect next.=/

Scribz/ Oorah - if any of you are going to SPOC, can you let me know if you guys have an extra spot? i'd go if you guys went.

=_= look, i hold them because grill cant. if it was up too me, i wouldnt of thrown one in the first place. first i was sick, which i told you ahead of time. didnt i? this time, i didnt really get any sleep, which is my fault. i could barely even short hop, which is RETARTED. you know what, forget it then. im losing interest in smash anyway. i have more fun playing with a rubiks cube then i do playing smash. :dizzy:

if someone is planning on showing up, that would be great because this WILL be the last time i play smash. if noone plans on showing up, then whatevz.

P.S. im not emo, im a little PISSED.

Cia

das kwl
=_= look, i hold them because grill cant.
Why hold a smashfest if your going to be incapacitated and have to cancel early? ESPECIALLY w/o saying so. And you said you wanted to throw a smashfest DAYS before we found out grill couldn't play. so that's not really an excuse.. =/

if it was up too me, i wouldnt of thrown one in the first place. first i was sick, which i told you ahead of time. didnt i?
No, you didn't. and .. .. .. .. it IS up to you. It's your house. Do you think someone could get me to throw a smashfest i was too sick to host? =/ =/

i didnt really get any sleep, which is my fault. i could barely even short hop, which is RETARTED.
Which is enough to kill your credibility by itself. because 'YOU' weren't satisfied w/ your playing, you made the experience terrible for the rest of us. =/ =/ =/

you know what, forget it then. im losing interest in smash anyway. i have more fun playing with a rubiks cube then i do playing smash. :dizzy:
it's this attitude RIGHT here that makes it such a chore to go to your smashfests. You post on the boards that you really want to practice w. me (flattering, thanks) but when you get it handed to you, you become UNBELIEVABLY troublesome. =/ =/ =/ =/

P.S. im not emo, im a little PISSED.
Call it what you want. Either way, it's not good. =/ =/ =/ =/ =/

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
Oorah here - No johns surma. You whine too much. You have yet to give a good excuse. You also like to complain about no one going when you are throwing them like every weekend. We got stuff to do dog. You can't expect people to come every time. Everything jaydy-poo said was right. (you still need to tell me your last name). So yeh.

Oorah OUT.

PS. Don't go throwing a response rant. Just take this as an honest critique.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Surma - There are four things you need to do in order to hold a smashfest. This is based of my experience holding a few.

1) Be responsive and nice to your guests. Pretty simple, if your guests ask for something and its reasonable you should give it to them. They came from out of the comfort of their home to go to your place in order to have fun.

2) Show some enthusiasm. I mean its okay if you played for 8 hours straight and you can't go on. (DC and Vanz **** me when it comes to how long they can play) Taking breaks from melee or whatever game is fine. I sometimes stop playing for a good 20-30 minutes after I lose my turn in singles or sometimes doubles. Pretend if you have to, at least you seem like you tried.

3) Make sure you can hold it for given amount of time, and don't make your guests leave 4 hours before it was supposed to end. Sometimes my mom was tired so she asked people to leave like an hour before I told them they can stay till. Again not the best thing to do but its better than like 3+ hours. If you're sick, give a notice......

4) Have fun. Jeez, these people are your friends or the friends of your friends. Stop just gawking at nothing letting people play your setup and just stare at nothing.

Pretty much I can say you definitely didn't do 1,2,4. Dunno bout 3 though.

Also I 100% agree with Oorah, expecting everyone here to be at your place every week isn't just unlikely, its absurd. Its not even summer yet.

EDIT: 21happybirthdaysdc^_^

Vanz/Oorah/DC - Wanna go to RU this Thursday?

Tecnine

Smash Rookie
Maybe i wanna go to RU jerk and im definitely going to DC's bday. im definitely up for some f'in skee ball.

JFox

Smash Hero
Good **** keepin that post count at non-existent tecnine!

Happy birthday DC! Best of luck getting bombed :)

I'm definitely goin to RU thursday if they hold a smashfest...

Cia

das kwl
rutgers thursay?? what??? how would we get there??

oorah - lol. jadey-poo is my friend Jade's name. and sounds really dumb/ gay on me. i reject it :laugh:

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
Chris' post count is hilarious.

I might go with you on Thursday since I may not have class on Friday. ^_^

Thank you all for the birthday happyings. How was your birthday weekend, JFox?

Cia

das kwl
when was i ever emo??

DC are you going?? if you decide to go to rutgers, i'd go with you guys. i wouldn't go by train because i'd have to leave soo early just to get home by like 12.. lolz.

so.. yeeah. let me know what's going to happen =]

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
ummmm, jangbi lost that match. LOL

I'm not a big jangbi fan tbh. I think he is lacks the ability to finish off his opponents all too often, giving them too many second chances at victory.
Just cuz he lost doesn't make him bad....

I'm not a giant fan of his either but he does play really good and he is fun to watch.

The point was.....

The ridiculous storms Jfox, not the outcome of the match >_>

At one point he let like... 4 probes live that were mining pretty ridiculous imo.

EDIT: Oorah - Are you planning to go to SPOC?

DC - Do I have a spot in your car with Grill?

What does the ride situation look like for SPOC?

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
I have a lot of class **** to do as my semester comes to a close. Most of my classes end on the last week of classes (as opposed to finals week), which moves up my timetable in terms of getting stuff done for these classes. I really hate keeping everyone hanging for a ride, I'm sorry.

JFox

Smash Hero
i lost to scar this past weekend. I've gotten really rusty at melee, and at the peach v falcon matchup. We need to play more or I'm gonna lose interest in the game.

Vanz, I'd like to point out that you go on these obsessive streaks of liking and disliking various characters in melee. One minute Peach is the worst character in the game and fox is the best, next minute Falcon is the best, marth is the worst, and Jiggs is no longer a viable character. At one point you thought that Sheik was capable of beating fox, and that you had more trouble beating marth's with sheik than foxes. Next month it will be that Falco is the best and whatever character you can't beat Falco with will be the new worst character.

You might wanna think about being a little more objective in your view points.

Cia

das kwl
lol.. where is coming from? i still think falcon is insanely good. and i still think puff is good. i think fox is good as well. i think marth blows and i think peach blows, but not as much as marth.

my post was to say that, I'M bad at melee now. not the chars.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I have a lot of class **** to do as my semester comes to a close. Most of my classes end on the last week of classes (as opposed to finals week), which moves up my timetable in terms of getting stuff done for these classes. I really hate keeping everyone hanging for a ride, I'm sorry.
In short,

You aren't going to SPOC.... right?

Oorah/Grill - Still planning on going to SPOC?

JFox

Smash Hero
i lost to scar this past weekend. I've gotten really rusty at melee, and at the peach v falcon matchup. We need to play more or I'm gonna lose interest in the game.

Vanz, I'd like to point out that you go on these obsessive streaks of liking and disliking various characters in melee. One minute Peach is the worst character in the game and fox is the best, next minute Falcon is the best, marth is the worst, and Jiggs is no longer a viable character. At one point you thought that Sheik was capable of beating fox, and that you had more trouble beating marth's with sheik than foxes. Next month it will be that Falco is the best and whatever character you can't beat Falco with will be the new worst character.

You might wanna think about being a little more objective in your view points.
LOL this post came off really aggressive. Sorry, that was uncalled for :(

<3 vanz, even if I think his metagame analysis is Coo Coo

In closing, Falcon blows. :laugh:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
tec0, i wont be there. im staying in philly friday night.

you should talk to eggm. or just train it to philly i guess
I don't mind taking the train to philly but atm I'm broke.

My paycheck didn't come in yet so unless it comes in ON Friday I definitely can't.

Tim, is your car full or can I go with you?

JFox

Smash Hero
if you need me to spot you, holla @ me. Of course this means u will need to pay me back once u get the money. I don't plan on pullin a (edit).....and paying for ur travel expenses, lol.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
if you need me to spot you, holla @ me. Of course this means u will need to pay me back once u get the money. I don't plan on pullin a (edit).....and paying for ur travel expenses, lol.
Maybe... I guess...

I hate borrowing money since I have a very hard time making it to pay people back :(.

atm I'll just pray that I get money on Thursday.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Isn't it mad $$ to get to me by train?

But yeah as of now i'm taking one person only stric9 so I have mad room.

Top Bottom