• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Monthlies # 6 Results - 3-20-2010

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I remember you Sky heart. You were part of the group who's car got jacked right? something like that:laugh: That was so messed up man. Your Falcon's perty gewd.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Thanks man. That was some crazy times!!!
lol. I'd have to play you millions of friendlies man. For some reason my marth has problems with Falcon. I've learned to deal with everyone else but Falcon's....idk man. something magical about those tights.:laugh:.

If I don't learn the match sooner I'll have to admit m2k is right and Falcon ***** marth:(

skyheart

Smash Lord
Falcon and Marth is quite even. One can always argue but it's just running in circles. Just **** marth on bigger stages and try not to get ***** on yoshi's by marth. The matchup is mainly based on personal skill level and adaptation and experience.

Top Bottom