• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Monthlies # 2 Results - 9/12/2009

LLDL

Smash Hero
Singles:

1. Jman ($52.50)
2. Teczero ($15.00)
3. Scar ($7.50)
4. G$
5. StriCNYN3
5. Eggm
7. XYT
7. HazZard
9 Chain-Ace
9. DeathKnight
9. JFox
13. MkF
13. H3aderon
13. J-FLO
13. Andy
17. Zack
17. Zack
17. Zack

Doubles:

1. G$ + Alukard ($49.00)
2. Jman + DJ Nintendo ($14.00)
3. Scar + Hazz ($7.00)
4. Teczero + Eggm
5. StriCNYN3 + Chain-Ace
5. Zack + H3aderon
7. J-FLO +DeathKnight

LLDL

Smash Hero
Tio was being gay, and generated multiple zacks, there was realy only one zack. We just left it there because the bracket was perfect.

It was relatively small, about 20 people more or less, but it was mad fun.

Alukard

Smash Hero
so this was fun ... i'm soooo drained from playing mega gay characters in doubles ... i really want to give shout outs to jesus and eggm who play nothign but spacies alll day long ... i dont know how the **** u do it ... i was dizzy and tired after playing sooo hard in doubles -___-

i needed me some redbull lolol or sumthing lmfao

btw ... tec0 i love you

and hbk ... u should G!edgeguard it was pretty on lolol

1. Jman ($52.50) good **** ***** ... little gohan son lol ... i'm definitely piccolo or trunks ... either way help me out on some things ... and i should be up there in the top with u in no time lmfaoooo

2. Tec0 ($15.00)i love you ... good **** beating scar bro ... sheik is soooo gay lololol ^_-

3. Scar ($7.50)u make me play bad ... thanks for not recording either way ... and btw i didn't want to beat u(EDIT ... u ***** me but if i woulda won i woulda gave it to u it was more for the exp. and stuff) ... SERIOUSLY ... i swear ... i didn't pay for singles ... i didn't play against hazz either i just gave him the win ... i dont wanna possibly beat people who actually paid ... sry stric9 ... but we cool now stric so i got ur back next time ^_-

4. G$ - <3 the new and improved G!edgeguard lololololol ... good **** bro ... cant do it without u ... ACRONYM HERE WE COME?!?!?!?!

5. StriCNYN3- good **** bro ... stop thinking ur going to lose ... u have the tech skill ... just apply when needed and u'll be beating anyone in no time ... SERIOUSLY

5. Eggm - good tourney seriously ... thanks i had fun ... i havent been to a tourney that i haven't hosted and was run well/fast in a long time ... but mayb cuz i been late lmfao ...

7. XYT- we didn't play =[

7. Hazz- thanks for everything ... u must show me more batosai!!!

9 Chain-Ace- we played like once i think ... GG's lol

9. DeathKnight- jiggz -___-

9. JPOT- love u bro ... we need to chill out side of a tourney again =D

13. Jflo- randomly showing up ... thats cool man ... nice to see u ... good stuff in teams lol

Doubles:

1. G$ + Alukard ($49.00) - ****! =] <3

2. Jman + DJ Nintendo ($14.00) <33333 at least it wasn't an SD win ... so no sour grapes =]

3. Scar + Hazz ($7.00) "****ing stupid animals bro" lolol " i dont know how to stay back and they **** me for it hazz" LMFAOOO

4. Tec0 + Eggm - we didnt' play -___-

5. StriCNYN3 + Chain-Ace - we didn't play -__-

7. Jflo +DeathKnight - GG's guyz =]

Eggm

Smash Hero
So some may say the turnout sucked and it wasn't worth going or hosting but you were WRONG. Every single person who came had fun and we found a whole new group of smashers from tinton falls led by h3daron. Finding a group of 5 new smashers who are now excited for tournaments is priceless.

Tec0 only won cause I had mad TO rust. otherwise I would have taken him out of winners and losers like at saffron. xD xD xD. I also won teams last weekend get at me.

Yah lol its hard to play spacies all day.

Oh yeah the next one is going to have a 5$ venue fee regardless of who many show up he said. Also I'm going to use spoc rules at the next one. Watching grand finals BLEW because of cp stages. Crews was less fun cause of it too. Except for when my ganon took 2 of tec0's peaches stocks with my 3 on mute city. Thats pretty thorough.

Alukard

Smash Hero
So some may say the turnout sucked and it wasn't worth going or hosting but you were WRONG. Every single person who came had fun and we found a whole new group of smashers from tinton falls led by h3daron. Finding a group of 5 new smashers who are now excited for tournaments is priceless.

Tec0 only won cause I had mad TO rust. otherwise I would have taken him out of winners and losers like at saffron. xD xD xD. I also won teams last weekend get at me.

Yah lol its hard to play spacies all day.
i'll back u up on this whole post eggm ... u did host ... but on the side ... u got wayyyyy more friendlies then any other TO i kno ... lolol but u can still use this john cuz i approve lolol

JFox

Smash Hero
all i have to say is get ***** guys, learn how to play peach better

ive noticed that when i get ****ed up, i play dumbly aggro and have a hella good time doin it. i read every one of you like a book today, i think i might be smarter than mango...i should prob pick up a character that has some sort of approach game i guess

get ***** guyz, see you next time! hearts n kisses

ps- jman is the ****, i dunno what id do without that kid

Top Bottom