• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Bi-Weeklies: LAZERS PEW PEW -SATURDAY JULY 12TH MELEE!

Should i turn this into a Biweekly?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cia

das kwl
One Of The Last Cheerful Topics Left

Lol This Thread Is So Peachy. Trademark, Shakugan, Jfox (fox.. Lol) Cheezit. Amazing

Shakugan - Lmao, No Need To Fear Me.. Sorry If I Come Off As "unapproachable," Cuz That's Not Me At All. Ask Anyone, I'm As Big A Clown As They Come. ^_^

We Can Play Lots Of Friendlies If You'd Like Next Time If You'd Like

Btw - This Shout Out Goes To Everyone Who Went To Cheezit's Bi-whenevercheezitfeelslikeit-weekly:

Thanks For Still Supporting Melee. You Have No Idea What Its Like To Finally Be Able To Play Melee Again After The Longest 3 Months Of Crappy Brawl Weeklies In Nyc. I Will Try And Attend These Every Chance I Can. Hope To See All Of You Again.

Stay Tuned, Cuz Next Time, I Kick Eggm And Cactuar's ***!!!!

^_^

JFox

Smash Hero
Shakugan and Cheezit: I hate peach dittos, you both **** me =/

I might learn Sheik and use her against floaties cuz I dont enjoy playin those matches. Its not like I can't learn them, I just think they would be boring. Plus Sheik is a **** character, and shes my worst high tier.

Scar

#HarveyDent
More shoutouts:

DoYoung! Dude you need to keep coming to these, it's always awesome seeing you. BATTLEFIELDDD

and of course CHEEZIT. Great tourney, no thx to you, but at least I made a semi-decent pools/bracket for you. lol jk but seriously every time you host a tourney you get more pissed, it's AWESOME. I'll see you in two weeks, I'll give you better shoutouts then.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Unfortunate news after this one on the 14th i have to run a brawl on the 28th or whatever is two weeks away so lets show them how great melee so they will give up on brawl :)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Just when Cheezit almost makes his tournies actual biweeklies he screws it up by making the one after a Brawl one!!

Just kidding Cheese, I'll probably be at both.

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
Cheezit come to think of it i dont think we had a peach ditto i think one is in line lol if your goin to COT3 we can play there and Vanz you are to funny but yeah ill also will be at the next tunes tournament

Shakugan,maybe im a lion

Scar

#HarveyDent
lmao I'm not going to the Brawl one and probably sabotaging Velocity's car so he and m2k and locals can't go.

FAILURE

Cheezit

Smash Ace
LOl Thats why we need to represent at the melee one to show them melee can have better numbers then Brawl.

Also shakugan i think im going to Cot 3 nothing is set in stone though.

Eggm

Smash Hero
We pretty much did. Twice. LOL.

In fact the last one was the biggest one ever. And people seem even more excited for the next one. Also if it gets that much bigger... lol we might run out of space.

D1

----Reno on D1's acct----
im there... duh. can't wait, scar im gonna get revenge.. thats 0-2 for me vs u in tourny =x!

its gonna be like "how reno killed the person who killed mufasa"

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Jfox Can you please make another tourney Thread in the tourney listing it came out nice and Seemed to attract more people, also can you go on Aim today or tomorrow i wanna talk to you about the tourney this weekend.

JFox

Smash Hero
I made a new thread. I titled it "Serious Business" which is much cooler title than this one :)

Scar keep working on those vids, I'm trying to use their awesomeness to attract more people to the next one.

Keitaro

So you're telling me that if I didn't take that match off Scar that Strict9 could have made it into brackets!?!? *cries

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Meh from now on ties will be played as a set of 3 normal Rules apply. I am having a problem with this date atm but im working to resolve it.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
SOrry Guys CHange in plans it has to be moved to sunday the 15th I have a Maiden concert on the 14th that i totally forgot about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom