• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Trilogy of Ocarina of time-A link to the smash, The Series complete

MrHazuki

Smash Ace
What part will be the last one? Actually I don't want to watch them, if I can't watch all of them in a row. The producers deserve much cred, and also the audience that keep their motivation up. Keep on cheering!

Go go go!! We love u!

trogita

Smash Apprentice
It's not that impressive...>_>

The text is pretty crude at times, and the writing isn't genius or anything. The presentation value is pretty good, I will admit. I love the series and all, but I think you're giving them too much credit, especially throwing around names like "Spielberg and Hitchcock." Just my opinion.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
amazing as always! I loved it! A little too much dialogue though. I read the description and I'm happy the next one will have more action! :D great job 10 stars out of 5 lol

D

Deleted member

That was amazingly epic. You guys did an awesome job on this and you should be proud.

Not only is this now my favorite smash video, its probably the only LoZ movie that can actually capture the greatest parts of every game. 10/10

FoxFanMan1

Smash Rookie
That was great. It would be sad if that was how ocarina actually ended. Still, it was awesome and I just had to keep seein the next part of the story.

Top Bottom