• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Triforce Tournament - CLOSED!!! Sorry for the inconvience every one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kief

Smash Ace
O_O

the person im facing has 4,463 posts. 4,463 POSTS!!!

this is the last time i do singlie elimination -_-

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Dude, they could be a complete nub whos never even played brawl before and still have that many posts. >_>

tsilver33

Smash Ace
I just found out me and my opponent have a time difference of five whole hours. We've scheduled the match for tonight, but something might come up.

XD Show ya moves!

bribri123123

Smash Ace
Ok guys. I have fixed the brackets (for real XD) Just click and go :)

EDIT:
Gwosh!!! I put up the wrong bracket. We have to go back to normal :(

chandy

Smash Journeyman
Haha I made an online touney with the exact same name a few months ago xD. Hope it goes well ;)

crewster

Smash Lord
You idiot bribri. Those brackets were for your other tourny. Also, give a shout out to me.

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Wow, that was A LOT of fun Dazez, I don't think I've ever had that close a match!

I beat Dazez, 2-1 Great job man, you've got a great Young link. I would love to have some friendlies sometime. :)

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Edit quick, passing the blocker is an offense to the rules.

But yeah! I really lucked out on that one. XD

kingdom-triforce

Smash Journeyman
I beat Mewtwo 2-0. GGs man. lol, I can't believe that I bombed myself to death and how u sent me flying across all of Temple and still managed to kill me. XD Great matches, it was fun.

ShinyMewtwo

Smash Journeyman
I beat Mewtwo 2-0. GGs man. lol, I can't believed I bombed myself to death and how u sent me flying across all of Temple and still managed to kill me. XD Great matches, it was fun.
Oh yeah, he want ALL the way across the stage. Never seen that happen! I still need work, but I'm not losing as hard as I used to.

blankvi

Smash Ace
you'd have to stick with him for the whole tourny though

the rules say we can only use one of the people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom