• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Triforce Tournament - CLOSED!!! Sorry for the inconvience every one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdom-triforce

Smash Journeyman
There is no time limit...
I think he means stuff like camping and running but no hitting. <<

Simply put, camping on one part of temple and running off to another and repeating.

Stuff like that. << I'd say any pointless running for more than 30 sec=DQ

but that's just me. <<

bribri123123

Smash Ace
I think he means stuff like camping and running but no hitting. <<

Simply put, camping on one part of temple and running off to another and repeating.

Stuff like that. << I'd say any pointless running for more than 30 sec=DQ

but that's just me. <<
I say thats aloud. I would DQ it, but if a player cant get past these things, they are bad brawlers. They have to train XD

ShinyMewtwo

Smash Journeyman
I think we should stop at 16 people, some people are no good with Legend of Zelda characters. It will take a while to get 32, but it is still your decision and I won't quit if you don't.

bribri123123

Smash Ace
I think we should stop at 16 people, some people are no good with Legend of Zelda characters. It will take a while to get 32, but it is still your decision and I won't quit if you don't.
Good idea. I will stop. I WILL GET BRACKETS READY XD

tsilver33

Smash Ace
No one can access it, you didn't set it so that anyone can view it. please fix. :)

Kief

Smash Ace
I say thats aloud. I would DQ it, but if a player cant get past these things, they are bad brawlers. They have to train XD
face my TL at the temple and say that :)

yeah i still predict sheik winning. that ganon might be good, but sheik beats ganon 95-5.
and thats pretty severe >_>

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Ganon can't even handle one Link, either in cartoon or normal form, and can't ever seem to capture Zelda. So if he ends up winning, this victory will be ironic in the most delicious of ways.

jkbbabione

Smash Apprentice
school closed for flooding today(we made the weather channel for once) so I can play matches today. If you cannot fix brackets at the moment, can you tell me who I am facing so I can register them?

Kief

Smash Ace
Ganon can't even handle one Link, either in cartoon or normal form, and can't ever seem to capture Zelda. So if he ends up winning, this victory will be ironic in the most delicious of ways.
lol ganon vs. link is pretty much 50/50.

btw good games yesterday :)

bribri123123

Smash Ace
Ok Everyone! Brackets Are Up! Get Them Done Quickly As Possible! Me And My Sis Already Played And I Won!
Good Luck!!!
(PLEAS POST RESULTS HERE!!!)

tsilver33

Smash Ace
I don't have much experience with Bracket maker. I recommend checking your tournament stats and such.

tsilver33

Smash Ace
I'd play mine now, but my opponent is on. BTW: I suggest adding a deadline. Not too short though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom