• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tournament with no original name #2 congrats to Gunmasterlombardi!

sammy p

Smash Lord
....... i know.... im sorry. ya know, i like this tourney idea as well. and it seemed to get a good amount of positive feedback. so maybe, after a while, ill do this idea again! switch up the order all the players are able to play as, and maybe try to a 32 man tournament! What do you guys think?? worth a try?

Aibou

Smash Master
Putting me against a Peach main was the biggest mistake of your life Kazoo!

Lol jk. I lost 2-0. Got Out-Peached lololol. GGs Silly Kyle. The friendlies as well. :laugh:

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Yeah, good times. My internet d/ced on my Wii, so I would've played more. Hit me up if you ever want more Peach practice. <3

Aibou

Smash Master
Yeah, good times. My internet d/ced on my Wii, so I would've played more. Hit me up if you ever want more Peach practice. <3
That'd be great. I honestly didn't expect to win considering you're a Peach main and I'm just using her because she's the best I had on the character list (and also for a Peach friend of mine who lost his wifi :(). But I like Peach and it would be great if I learned her better :chuckle:

sammy p

Smash Lord
i hope you dont mind me asking Aibou, but who is this "Dinah"?
is he/she a member of this site, and is that their username if they are?

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Putting me against a Peach main was the biggest mistake of your life Kazoo!

Lol jk. I lost 2-0. Got Out-Peached lololol. GGs Silly Kyle. The friendlies as well. :laugh:
He won't get to play Peach again, so I am not too worried. Besides, I still got a match I need to worry about.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
playable characters for round 2:
:kirby::dedede::link2::toonlink:(:zelda:/:shiek:):ganondorf::popo:
fffff.

Well, I'm boned. I suck with every one of those except maybe Toon Link, Dedede, and maybe Zelda, but I'm spam central for those three.

Nice being in this tournament.

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Well, unless I luck out and my opponent doesn't play these people, I'll be out this round... Crap. XD

I also like the distinct lack of Meta Knight. Really tightens up the place. :p

sammy p

Smash Lord
oh hes playable, but i asked everyone specifically to be a little more original and NOT pick him. he can still be played as though(this way ALL the characters ARE playable and im not leaving ONE out:p)

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Should we fill out the form again, or can we post with a :toonlink: or a :kirby2: and call it a day?

And how soon do you want us to announce our character?

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
oh hes playable, but i asked everyone specifically to be a little more original and NOT pick him. he can still be played as though(this way ALL the characters ARE playable and im not leaving ONE out:p)
Advice: Make MK playable or not. Don't partially waffle and strongly discourage people to play a character if he is included in your list, as anyone could make the same argument for any other character.

Tl;dr Make MK or character for round 2 and save the spiel for later.

pickle962

Smash Lord
No MK. If you make him playable for round 2, Everyone and their brother is gonna wanna play as gayknight.:grrr:

Aibou

Smash Master
No MK. If you make him playable for round 2, Everyone and their brother is gonna wanna play as gayknight.:grrr:
He's gonna be playable sometime, Pickle. Might as well get it out of the way. Though personally I'm glad I'm not in this round. This way I can avoid the MK vs Zelda that would have been inevitable :laugh:

(MK vs Zelda= 75:25 = RIP Zelda) :(

sammy p

Smash Lord
yea i know, but i want EVERY CHARACTER playable, but i also thought i should give everyone a fair warning that what you said MIGHT happen

He's gonna be playable sometime, Pickle. Might as well get it out of the way.
this is also true. jsut get it done and over with then

pickle962

Smash Lord
Speaking of which. I still need to get my match done, but I ain't seen my idiot partner since this thing started. WHY DO I GET PAIRED UP WITH PARTNERS WHO AIN'T AROUND MORE THAN HALF OF THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: I try to get my match done, but apparently it's too much of a **** bother for my opponent to show up. I even send a vm or pm notifying them about the match when a round starts and I'm even kind enough to remind them about the match as the deadline approaches. I'm busy most of the time, so I at least have a legit excuse, but either I've bad timing when I check to see if there online, or my opponent is a lazy bone and sits around doing nothing. I understand people on these forums have a life, but I'm sorry. There's NO EXCUSE to not get your match done. I at least try to, but my past opponents for tournies (excluding you Aibou) are lazy as hell. I'm FREAKIN TIRED of this ****!:mad:

Aibou

Smash Master
I at least try to, but my past opponents for tournies (excluding you Aibou) are lazy as hell. I'm FREAKIN TIRED of this ****!:mad:
zeldspazz wasn't lazy, he was just busy. And you can't really blame him considering he was just filling in for Dinah and had no intention in doing the tourney in the first place. He was just doing me a favor. So I wouldn't say all of your past opponents have been lazy.

EDIT: I was referring to a past tourney. Apologies if it wasn't on topic.

sammy p

Smash Lord
Speaking of which. I still need to get my match done, but I ain't seen my idiot partner since this thing started. WHY DO I GET PAIRED UP WITH PARTNERS WHO AIN'T AROUND MORE THAN HALF OF THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: I try to get my match done, but apparently it's too much of a **** bother for my opponent to show up. I even send a vm or pm notifying them about the match when a round starts and I'm even kind enough to remind them about the match as the deadline approaches. I'm busy most of the time, so I at least have a legit excuse, but either I've bad timing when I check to see if there online, or my opponent is a lazy bone and sits around doing nothing. I understand people on these forums have a life, but I'm sorry. There's NO EXCUSE to not get your match done. I at least try to, but my past opponents for tournies (excluding you Aibou) are lazy as hell. I'm FREAKIN TIRED of this ****!:mad:
wow... im a good friend of spired's and he is usually pretty active, but he hasent been on since the 15th at least.... :(
but i WILL tell you this Pickle. if he doesnt respond before the round is over, you WILL move on... no question about that :)

pickle962

Smash Lord
Thanks. Some people just sign up for tournies just for the LULZ. I don't get people who do that. It's inconvienient for their opponent for one thing. If someone signs up just to do that, they may as well go ahead and smoke a bag of weed because signing up for tournies just for the fun of it is like smoking weed. You sit around and do nothing.

Aibou

Smash Master
Thanks. Some people just sign up for tournies just for the LULZ. I don't get people who do that. It's inconvienient for their opponent for one thing. If someone signs up just to do that, they may as well go ahead and smoke a bag of weed because signing up for tournies just for the fun of it is like smoking weed. You sit around and do nothing.
That is the strangest analogy I've ever heard...But there is truth to it. :laugh:

sammy p

Smash Lord
that IS strange! lol

but I DO know spired, and something must be up because he WOULD NOT abandon this tourney like this if it wasent for a Hell of an excuse

sammy p

Smash Lord
so three matches have not been done yet!
pickle VS. spiredmoth
gunmasterlombari VS. Derio 45
DiOdE VS. Shadowfirex

although i have heard from pickle and Derio that their partners are neglecting their matches, so unless spired and gunmasterlombardi show up, them two will get the win.

but i have heard NOTHING from DiOdE and shadowfirex. deadline is tommorrow night... GET YOUR MATCHES DONE!

Top Bottom