• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tournament with no original name #2 congrats to Gunmasterlombardi!

sammy p

Smash Lord
thanks pickle! you just filled the roster! im going to get TGK to help me with the brackets, and we will be ready to go!
unless he gets on soon, the tournament wont start till tommorrow evening.

good luck guys :)
have fun

Aibou

Smash Master
thanks pickle! you just filled the roster! im going to get TGK to help me with the brackets, and we will be ready to go!
unless he gets on soon, the tournament wont start till tommorrow evening.

good luck guys :)
have fun
Awesome. I'm super excited for this. Time to debut my :peach: in a tourney. :estatic:

SpiredMoth

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3540-1813-9781
That's a good point: those in the tourney should also give what timezone they are in to make setting up the matches easier.

I'm in the Pacific.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Well, as promised, I made the bracket.

Some rationale behind it:

First, the bracket is the bracket. For those of you who are wanting a higher seed, tough ****. (
As in the birds, get your mind out the gutter! :p
) For the lower seeded peeps, you can get a higher seed if you run a 9-0 train on me like only one other person has done (you get a cookie if you know who it is ;)).

So, the top two seeds weren't that hard, myself & Shadowfire. Reason: I have played brawl for seven weeks and won two tourneys. Shadowfire: Look @ his sig & respect it.

The next seeds were pretty easy to determine from there: Aibou, Sonic Storm, Mcmuff1n, & Gunmaster. However, with all the new guys playing, I couldn't give a favorable match up for the 3-7 slots. So, some of the higher single digit seeds my have to play each other in the quarters. I tried to minimize this as much as possible, though. Every one else: You got a spot in the bracket. I did try to make this as objective as possible, basing it on who has held their weight in the NNMFA & OTLs.

Without further ado, the bracket:

Aibou

Smash Master
lol Kazoo. You put me against the only other Peach in the round. lol Peach ditto coming up :laugh:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Great, I get paired up with G&W. lol, this ought to be fun.

For the lower seeded peeps, you can get a higher seed if you run a 9-0 train on me like only one other person has done
For srs guys. Quit fighting everyone else. All that matters is TGK, no one else.

I kid.................maybe

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Mistaken. Just making a little remark on how you described what to do to get a better seed in future tournaments. :p

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Mistaken. Just making a little remark on how you described what to do to get a better seed in future tournaments. :p
How to get a better seed: Win tourneys.

I've entered three and won two (excluding this one of course). Done.

hey shadow fire can u brawl on wednesday cause thats the soonest or just wait til friday
Send him a VM or get @ him on his IM of choice as opposed to here. You'll reach him faster that way.

SpiredMoth

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3540-1813-9781
I'm gonna have to start practicing my G&W if I want to make it past the first round in this

I can't wait for the poke and metroid round(s). Of course I have to make it that far first

SpiredMoth

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3540-1813-9781
ROB isn't the only one that doesn't fit. There's : IC, CF, Snake, Pit, Olimar, and Sonic (G&W doesn't fit but he's already being used this round)

sammy has already said that by the final round ALL characters will be usable at some point

LeviNifty

Smash Ace
Yoshi ditto should be a interesting match :laugh: i can go on evryday after 5pm in my time so just pm me anytime around then tsilver

tsilver33

Smash Ace
^For future reference 5PM is WAY too broad dude, considering your in EUROPE. XD No offence, but understand we have members from all over the world, most are from the US. Just post your timezone next time. But we got it figured out. :)

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Lol it's ok.

I beat Levi 2-0. Good games man. You got unlucky, Yoshi's my best secondary. ;D

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I beat mcmuff!nman 2-1. Though the last match was **** lucky on my part.

GGs, and I'm keeping you on my friends list because your Olimar's great 8D

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Oh snap that was a tourney match? I didn't interrupt it did I when I joined you two (and caused the connection to drop)? :(
When you joined in, I was Sonic, and Muf!n was Ganondorf. Considering the requisites of the tournament match....:p

Top Bottom