• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tournament with no original name #2 congrats to Gunmasterlombardi!

sammy p

Smash Lord
:metaknight: <-- That's why.
hahahaha! ive been debating about that. i didnt know what i was going to do about metaknight. im not a fan of him either, but the metaknight, kirby, and D3 will be playable characters sometime in this tournament. i dont know if it is going to be the second or third round yet though. we will just have to wait and find out

Aibou

Smash Master
hahahaha! ive been debating about that. i didnt know what i was going to do about metaknight. im not a fan of him either, but the metaknight, kirby, and D3 will be playable characters sometime in this tournament. i dont know if it is going to be the second or third round yet though. we will just have to wait and find out

Well if you do that you should join some other characters in that selection as well to make a larger variety. Because if it's just Kirby, D3, and MK, who do you think is gonna win?

sammy p

Smash Lord

Well if you do that you should join some other characters in that selection as well to make a larger variety. Because if it's just Kirby, D3, and MK, who do you think is gonna win?
oh i will! i will have about 8-10 characters for EVERY round!

tsilver33

Smash Ace
...In that case then where the heck is Mario?!
Who do you thinks out there SAVING the princess? : p

On the Metaknight point: Lol. Just shove in the character with the best matchup V. Metaknight. Who that is, I don't know. Just do it. : p

EDIT: Also, out of curiosity, will every character, all 35 of them, be included at some point in the tourney?

mcmuff1nman

Smash Lord

You just earned sooo many Respect Points. I'm sort of the same way (my favorite Zelda MU is Snake). Only I'm not nearly as successful :laugh:
Lol... I hate how Zelda is said to be Olimar's best MU (1 anyway), cus I can't beat her too easily :(

You should cp rc ;)

Aibou

Smash Master
Lol... I hate how Zelda is said to be Olimar's best MU (1 anyway), cus I can't beat her too easily :(

You should cp rc ;)
You beat me pretty easily on RC imo (barring the SD on the second stock). Lol it would be funny if I learned to CP RC with Zelda...

Which reminds me of a weird CP idea I had about Olimar. Though this is hardly the place for it. I'll VM it to you and see what you think.

Aibou

Smash Master
I saw the amount of Yoshis, compared to the amount of Luigis. I figured there should be some variety.

I put the needs of others before myself!
If you wanted variety, then you should have used :peach:

*Aibou is sad*

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
You know I can't play Peach to save my life.
Even though I just started using ROB yesterday and look how that turned out, lol

I rather use characters I know I can recover with, because chances are, I'm going to be offstage a lot.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Main Olimar ;)
He was my first main in Brawl. Then I got bored with him, because he was little more than smash, pivot grab, smash. I like characters with more variety than that. :p

What do you mean by that?
Means that I usually say that I can't play a certain character at all, then when I turn around and start using him in a few matches, I can hold my own against some of my friends' mains. Yoshi's a good example of this.

Cocky? lololol jk jk
I will not deny I feel a little high and mighty after using ROB for a bit against the likes of Snake and Marth :laugh: I need to be brought back down to reality.

Aibou

Smash Master
I will not deny I feel a little high and mighty after using ROB for a bit against the likes of Snake and Marth :laugh: I need to be brought back down to reality.

Do you really want to be brought down to reality? :laugh:

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
*wonders where I would be according to this*
Well, on a cursory glance, I would give the higher seeds to: You, Mcmuff, gml (maybe), shadowfire, Sonic Storm (no one gets the SS nickname except for Jeff :p), and myself.

That could change depending on the next three in, however. I'm pretty certain that three I mentioned on this post would stay regardless of who ever comes in.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Sonic Storm (no one gets the SS nickname except for Jeff :p)
Reinforces my desire to change my name - aside from the fact my user name sounds corny. I need a Premium Account, and change it.

But for all intents and purposes, I go by Josh and/or Sonic Boom on other forums, so maybe people could start calling me that here.

SpiredMoth

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3540-1813-9781
Seems like an interesting idea for a tourney. May not be the best choice for my first one, but w/e (prolly better to enter one run by a friend than be completely unknown by everyone)

SpiredMoth/SMoth/3438-1550-3038/:gw:

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Well, on a cursory glance, I would give the higher seeds to: You, Mcmuff, gml (maybe), shadowfire, Sonic Storm (no one gets the SS nickname except for Jeff :p), and myself.

That could change depending on the next three in, however. I'm pretty certain that three I mentioned on this post would stay regardless of who ever comes in.
Shadowfire? I heard that guy sucks.

Top Bottom