• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The torture!

Tajem

Smash Apprentice
So, I work at Sam's Club. Tonight, a truck delivered some copies of Brawl. I had the horrible misfortune(and pleasure) of seeing them actually being brought in.

It just sucks knowing that I won't be able to touch it for another seven long days.

Does anyone else work retail that shares this problem?

Darkurai

Smash Master
At least you're not one of the people who actually has to put them on store shelves.
I feel sorry for them. They literally have the game in their hands and they still can't play it!

Dream Chaser

Smash Journeyman
Hey a few aussies. I saw on youtube sum1 highlighted that a store claiming brawls release on 1st june (for UK). I followed the link and thats what it said. If we're getting the same version (we probably are) we will be waiting around that same time... i hope

Fortunately I have played the japanese brawl so Im getting a bit more out of the gameplay videos on youtube.
Actually Uni starts on monday for me. So I'll be preoccupied until week 6... maybe

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
Indeed having Brawl so close and yet so far away! Well it's not worth losing your job over, just wait 8 more days and it will be here.

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
It's coming...the final countdown has arrived...brace yourselfs everyone..

AznHalfCaucasian

Smash Journeyman
Rumors been going on about K-Mart releasing brawl copies (somewhere around) early a couple days ago, but for the people who sold the Brawl copies didn't got them back....Go figure. Nintendo going to sue big time not only for K-mart, but also for other retail stores in general who release the game early too.

TyrantRo

Smash Cadet
Come to the Dark Side........ TAke it and blame it on someone else!!! Say U caught them taking it yesterday, but tell you're boss u want to remain annonymous as not to seem like a snitch!!

PDawgy

Smash Journeyman
this what you should do, go to the store at midnight, put a bomb in your boss's office, put the timer in 10 min. then run out of the store and BOOOOOOM!!!!!

iharfor

Smash Journeyman
When I worked at best buy, we would take out the game disk put the cash for it in the case and leave the case in the bosses office, that way it wasn't sold early but was purchased.

Raziken

Smash Cadet
this what you should do, go to the store at midnight, put a bomb in your boss's office, put the timer in 10 min. then run out of the store and BOOOOOOM!!!!!
It defeats the purpose for trying to get the game if you Destroy the place where its kept.
+2 for creativeness though

Top Bottom