• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Most hated Characters in Brawl

Lulzalot

Smash Rookie
Link to original post: [drupal=990]The Top 5 Most hated Characters in Brawl[/drupal]

Some characters are disliked more than others. In this list I'll be listing the Top 5 hated characters in Brawl based off of whining all over the internet including Smash Boards itself along with my own observations. Try not to take this too seriously. Your opinion can and will probably vary.

This is just meant for fun. Only a fool would take this seriously.

The furosious robot has left

Smash Journeyman
Ever heard of periods? You put them at the end of every sentence,not just a few. or Question Marks. Or Exclamation Marks. But use it. I am very shocked that you capatalize but don't punctuate. Even so, You hate Yoshi and Sonic because of the guys who use them? Also Kirby should be on there because he is too spammable. I mean, Sure, Marth has counter, And other characters can spot dodge. But his multiple jumps makes him unhitabble on a stage like FD (Especially for heavyweights).

If you fail to understand this, then no johns.

Edit:You also main 2 of the characters you mentioned. Noob.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Kirby
Kirby
Pit
Kirby
Olimar
Kirby
R.O.B
Kirby
Oh wait did I mention Kirby?
Kirby.

Lulzalot

Smash Rookie
Also Kirby should be on there because he is too spammable. I mean, Sure, Marth has counter, And other characters can spot dodge. But his multiple jumps makes him unhitabble on a stage like FD (Especially for heavyweights).
If you fail to understand this, than no johns.

Edit:You also main 2 of the characters you mentioned. Noob.
Try not to take this too seriously. Your opinion can and will probably vary.
I give you guys to much credit. lol

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
You 09ers are crazy...

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
lolololololol yes it feels good to judge according to join date eh?
Lol, we did had our time of oppression, now we get to stomp the 09ers :chuckle:

justaway12

Smash Master
i would say:
Jigglypuff (not popular).
Mario (people say he's boring BUT THEY'RE WRONG HE'S AWESOME).
Yoshi (I know alot of people who hated him because there's no third jump).
R.O.B.
Bowser (I know people who think he's too slow because he's big).

Lulzalot

Smash Rookie
I'd put Mario in the underrated category. I agree though Mario is just to fun to use.
Pit, Ike, and Diddy were real close. It was hard to choose between the three.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I'd say most people don't like:

MK
Dedede
Snake
GaW
Pit

This only comes from the constant MK bashing, etc.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Meta Knight is cool though.
Some characters are just plain annoying.
Pit and Kirby for shizz.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
MK
Snake
Falco
DDD
Game and Watch

In other words, the top of the tier list LOL.

I'd prolly put Iceys up there too tbh. Dang chain grabs...

Lulzalot

Smash Rookie
I dabble with Yoshi every once in a while. He is actually kind of fun. Egg roll is a waste of a move though.

MBreeto

Smash Ace
You should make a list for "most annoying characters". That would be interesting. *cough fox *cough jk ;)

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
*cough*haters*cough* =P

Alright, my list:

1) Mr. Game & Watch

2) Snake

3) Marth

4) Toon Link

5) Zelda

whoa whoa whoa i never said i hated kirby i was just referring to the large amount of times he said kirby. but ur list seems pretty good i HATE Tink and I can't stand fighting any zelda or marth. snake i can handle but the last three just suck. G&W is ok i guess.

Lawz.

NNID
Lawz_Fearless
I dabble with Yoshi every once in a while. He is actually kind of fun. Egg roll is a waste of a move though.
well what else could sakurai use to waste a move set? he ruined so many people in this game anyway.

Lulzalot

Smash Rookie
Diddy would win all 5 spots.

So somebody HIT you for using naners? What a ****ing douche.
It was actually my sister. She looked over at me and gave me a dirty look so I burst out laughing. Then she back handed me across the face. I don't sit next to her anymore when we play.

MBreeto

Smash Ace
It was actually my sister. She looked over at me and gave me a dirty look so I burst out laughing. Then she back handed me across the face.
Well, there is only one solution to that situation... the Rock Bottom.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
I don't really find Pit annoying. Then again I play Sonic so he doesn't often get the CHANCE to be annoying. Diddy is CONSTANTLY annoying though. Naners are definitely the driving force however. XD

Lawz.

NNID
Lawz_Fearless
I don't really find Pit annoying. Then again I play Sonic so he doesn't often get the CHANCE to be annoying. Diddy is CONSTANTLY annoying though. Naners are definitely the driving force however. XD

my friend Camalange who u may probly know since u main sonic, knows this guy who plays diddy and Cam just ***** him it's hilarious. i would rather fight diddy but everyone is entitled to an opinion to a certain extent.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Hmmmm... Cammy plays against a Diddy alot? I have to ask him about the matchup I guess. I get wrecked. T_T

I need to buy a car. You guys are like an hour and a half away. I might get one with my tax refund thingy. I'm going to at LEAST try to go to Scranton tourneys.

And yeah. It's Cammy now.

Lawz.

NNID
Lawz_Fearless
Hmmmm... Cammy plays against a Diddy alot? I have to ask him about the matchup I guess. I get wrecked. T_T

I need to buy a car. You guys are like an hour and a half away. I might get one with my tax refund thingy. I'm going to at LEAST try to go to Scranton tourneys.

And yeah. It's Cammy now.
well the guy quit the game probly cuz he just doesn't like to practice. the guy wasn't all that great anyway i'm sure a good diddy could wreck him, maybe. and yea cam is goin to one tomorrow but i can't go with him but they hold monthlies at the same place so next feb. they'll have another one. and they're hosting Clash of the Titans in Philly if u haven't heard of that yet. me and CAMMY (:laugh:) might go, u should try to go it's gonna be epic.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
The omg-this-moveset-is-so-sick-I-dun-wanna-play-brawl-ever-again awards goes to...
MK ! Quite an unmatched victory, heh.

The wait-Sakurai-wtf-is-this-thing-doing-here-why-this-character-instead-of my-fav award goes to...
... Hmm well it's a tie between ROB and wolf. I guess they both deserve this one.

And last but not least, the Where-is-mewtwo award goes to...
Lucario

PS : special mention for pit and sonic, but personnaly I find them more hilarious then irritating.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Metaknight
Snake
ROB
Game and Watch
Donkey Kong

Yesh...Donkey Kong...