• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Most hated Characters in Brawl

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
My Most Hated

5. Olimar
--> For a little guy with crime fighting veggies he is just annoying
4. Zelda
--> Most just spam side b and down tilt
3. Jigglypuff
--> F**k'in puff ball
2. Meta Knight
--> He is a ***** hands down
1. Pit
--> OMG his bawls need to drop and he is a spammy char.

Tyranitarphantom

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SwitcherooTtar
5: R.O.B. - Just annoys me
4: Meta Knight - Needs explanation?
3: Mr. Game & Watch - OP Smashes, and 9 hammer is just unfair
2: Olimar - Pikmin Spam, ranged grab = easy kills. But I will admit, he is super easy to gimp
1: Ice Climbers - being two of them, they are WWAAAYYY OP with pretty much everything

Sonic and JP piss me off too

Lulzalot

Smash Rookie
Your pathetic. Anything that can help you win legally is fair and completely fine. stop johning and try to do something productive for once. Wether you hate them or not, "Fair spamming Marths" are the ones who win. get over it.
1.Kirby (My Sisters BF spams down B and Up B while in parts of the air I can't reach)
2.Mario (My obnoxious rival mains him, That just makes me hate him)
3.Snake (his projectiles + FD + Marth who doesn't have projectiles = ****)
4.Tink (I actually main him, but I still hate when people spam dair)
5.The random button.
You contradict yourself. Why don't YOU go do something productive rather than Troll threads?

Lulzalot

Smash Rookie
I just dislike them... you HATE Them.
2.Mario (My obnoxious rival mains him, That just makes me hate him)
Seriously, quit replying to this topic please. This isn't what I made this blog entry for. It was made out of boredom and for others to share their own opinions

You are so stupid. I bet you have never heard the phrase "no johns". If not, stop complaining.
No johns. Making an excuse for losing a match, getting ko'd, etc. And quit assuming I don't know what I'm talking about simply because my join date is January 2009. Judge someone off the quality of their posts, not their join date.

The furosious robot has left

Smash Journeyman
Seriously, quit replying to this topic please. This isn't what I made this blog entry for. It was made out of boredom and for others to share their own opinions
I hate him because I hate the guy who uses him. Mario is a metaphor for the guy who uses him. If it is anybody but him, I am fine with him.

You are so stupid. I bet you have never heard the phrase "no johns". If not, stop complaining.

Lulzalot

Smash Rookie
My honest top 5 hated would be
Meta Knight
Marth
Lucario
Sonic
Dedede - Only because of his infinite though. Other then that I really do like his move set.

The furosious robot has left

Smash Journeyman

No johns. Making an excuse for losing a match, getting ko'd, etc. And quit assuming I don't know what I'm talking about simply because my join date is January 2009. Judge someone off the quality of their posts, not their join date.
I am... And you have no idea what your are talking about. You have to stop sounding like a noob.... A john is a complaint. You are complaining. NO JOHNS

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
lulz the noobs are arguing about johns!!1!1

Seriously, did you come here to start arguments?

rhan

Smash Hero
I freaking love Metaknight. Almost as much as I love Melee.

My most hated characters in Brawl is

Brawl
Brawl+
Not Melee
Not 64
Sonic

Brave Hippo

Smash Ace
Top 5 hated characters?

Personally:
1.Link
2.Toon Link