• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Oh, the topic is Pit Yoshi Diddy and TL now? Okay...

Well, it's normal for good players eventually quitting this game and filler taking the spots, Polt quitting back in January is a given, especially since he planned to quit back in November but oddly decided to attend APEX.
Though he was the only Yoshi to make it to bracket, still miss talking to him even though he's around 50 minutes away from my town.
That and I think I've pointed out one or two times in here that the results from Delta Raptor are so big, there might as well be no second spot. 3rd 4th 5th and 6th only or Firefly/Hades sharing 5th. But then again that can work for alot of characters. At least Polt and Delta were kinda close when it came to wins and results.

Well if I remember correctly, I think two of the wins he keeps tossing around were Money matches, don't know nor care. But mostly bringing it up since there was a 2 or 3 page debate about money matches counting or not a few days ago, and if they do count it'll have to be $20 or so minimum.
Last thing I'll say is whatever MM's Raptor beat any top players in, it definitely wasn't even $10. Yoshi mains would never do money matches past the $15 limit....
just Mario Party or food eating Money matches instead though.
Idk if you're talking about my post like 2 pages back, but none of those were mm's. o.o The 2 you're probably thinking of were Will and YoshQ but those are way old now and back when mm's actually mattered here which is why I didn't mention them lol.

I agree with making the top 5 thread a top 1,3,4,5,6 thread like Slush said though. Would make it funnier.

Tesh

Smash Hero
That doesn't make any sense, I can think of at least 10 other Sonics off the top of my head.

How disrespectful, he should just be removed in that case.

N3xU5

Smash Apprentice
Idk how much mms count, but if they did i would pretty much for sure be 5th tl. I havent gotten many tournament wins with toon link in probably over 6 months either, but their definately better than southpaws 1 win on kiraflax. I beat kiraflax and razmakazi last summer, when they were both ranked in socal. The only thing is southpaw outplaced me at my 2 last turnies we both atteneded, e4u because i forgot to take my medication in the morning, and revelations because i had a significantly harder bracket than southpaw. Its whatever though, ill prove it soon enough if i get active again if i hadn't already. I did get some recent wins but they were with falco so obviously it doesnt count for the tl list.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Pit list looks good. Not sure who Kiraflax's Pit wins are since he is good with both his mains. Wish people would just speak about their sets and be completely honest. Also, it's funny how Ally just being one of the best players in the game can just pick up a character and use his player skill to get wins and get on this list. I fear for any other character he decides to go in tournament to boot of the actual mains from this list.

Also, since it's been done to the Pit list. Has Ally been considered for the fox, lucario, ROB top 5 as well? To my understanding he has gone all of those characters in tournaments (non super recently, but has gone them before) and done well. As least well enough to compete against JamesG, Zeton, etc.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Well that's the fault of the so called top 5 mains of their character that can get outdone by someone just picking up the character :troll:

but srsly, step yo **** up people before anti, ally and atomsk take all your top 5 spots.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Well, along with us not being good enough to beat top players with our mains. We also don't have the money like them to be traveling state to state like Ally, Zano.

PZ

Smash Lord
Lawlz at what have conspired so far anyway the fact that they cp the right character doesn't mean they will get into top 5 unless there isn't a good character in that spot or results for the pros date back over 6 months. Besides that MI was free to ally in every aspect (character) so I don't think he deserves his spot on top 5 pit unless he was lower. Koolaid take the list again please.

Ight player-1 I see you.

Anyway leave it AlphaZ to leave the best reason possible although I don't agree with the "EC feeling themselves" part but overall excellent reason for not being worthy of the list.

Also Tesh we know you good but let after awhile maybe less than you think (hmm ignore that somewhat) than you will be able to rise above them if they have less worth results I guess.

Anyway guys don't hit my post about grammar, speaking, etc because I totally didn't fail grammar/english in 4th grade.

PZ

Smash Lord
Win wifi playoffs, there, you have $200 and you never left your house.
Not everyone on wifi is THAT...free plus 1st place is automatically taken away by some top player. Anyway driving off topic somewhat which is hard to not do in this thread lawlz.

Zucco

Smash Master
LOL, is this list being updated character by character, up>>>down on the tier list? Or in what order? If so what character are we even on?

Nairo

Banned via Administration
I should be above D1AOS and Meekspeedy. People only know who Meekspeedy is because he beat some guy from Europe and maybe some people from Canada. Personally I'm not sure who D1AOS is at all.
that some guy from europe is someone you'll never beat tho lmao

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Not everyone on wifi is THAT...free plus 1st place is automatically taken away by some top player. Anyway driving off topic somewhat which is hard to not do in this thread lawlz.
SlayerZ has won the past 2 playoffs and doesn't go offline that much.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
here's an idea. below each character u have a spoiler/drop down that lists the 5 best wins and what tourney they were from for each player so everyone stops asking who beat who

:phone:

ViperGold42

Smash Lord
I got something to say

I'm sick of this needless fighting that is going on here. I am a seasoned veteran of the 4th infantrymen of the new england smash scene (brawl division). All I can say after reading and re-reading this thread over and over again is that no one is the top 5 of any character created in the 9th mortal kombat game.

To explain my point more clearly let me wet your interests with a story...more like...a LEGEND.

There once was a hero, however this hero was unlike most heroes of his time. His virtue was great like Inui's double chin and his integrity was as passionate as mew2king's receding hairline, BUT, this hero was not beloved by the people that he did much good for. This hero was hated, for who he was. The hero (Also named Sean Renard) was disliked because he was uncool, had no swag, and probably was a fraud . Coolness you know is the most important thing to smashers (2nd to swag) and this smasher AKA Sean Renard wanted to combat the Kool Kids so he could reclaim the scene for what it should be..... ABOUT OUR LOVE FOR SMASH BROTHERS.

However the Kool Kids Klan already had their control over the smash scene and Sean Renard was already an outcast to the scene. Taking down the Kool Kids Klan seemed impossible for anyone to do. The members of the Klan were fierce and the Klan was made up of the most Swagtastic smashers around which were, but not limited to.

TKbro the thirsty
DMbrandon the short and arrogant
Zucco, Friend to the Jews
Epic Fats the not so neutral
Dazwa Slimelord of Slime
Chibo, master of stream technology
Bloodcross the Rage filled Butthurt monster
Doom.HasmySTDs
Bizkit the cradle robber
Kietaro the used car salesman
Jbandrew, King of the oopa loopa
Tyrant the squirrel
Nicole the Wicked Witch of the West
Watkins the crazed loony toon
And of course....Almo the Flatulent.

At one point Sean Renard bleieved that this would be an impossible mission, and almost let the Kool Kids Klan take over control of the smash scene. They infiltrated the scene and was claiming more and more underlings, telling them how "chill" they were. There was one person that was able to help Sean Renard....that man was a man of honesty, however this man carried memories of his horrific past that he could not shake.....This man's name was Atomsk the Sad.

Atomsk and Sean Renard knew the enemies weakness and tried to exploit them. However, the Kool Kids Klan was far to strong by that point to stop them.....Sean and Atomsk needed to find the linchpin that would cripple the Kool Kids Klan...it was a long journey.

ONE YEAR PASSED

The fight for the Scene of Smash seemed lost, the Kool Kids Klan had grown to an outrageous number of "chill" people. The Kool Kids propaganda spread like wild fire. However in the summer of 2012 Sean Renard with the help of Atomsk found the linchpin....but the linchpin was to powerful for use. With unforeseen consequences of its destruction if used, Sean and Atomsk decided not to use the linchpin. If used the linchpin could destroy what they were trying to protect. So they surrendered to the Kool Kids Klan and let them reign over all smash brawl bros scene.

To this day I shall remember these chronicles for hopes of a brighter future....the chronicles of Mike Ray (aka Sean Renard)

As evidence of my story you can understand why no one here is deserving of UMVC3 award for top 5 player of the character Dr. Doom.
you want to add that Chibo is also a censor hypocrite. I do, my Deadpool/Dante team destorys everyone.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Well that's the fault of the so called top 5 mains of their character that can get outdone by someone just picking up the character :troll:

but srsly, step yo **** up people before anti, ally and atomsk take all your top 5 spots.
Quoted for truth, you got no right to complain people, their only human, stop getting out classed.
that some guy from europe is someone you'll never beat tho lmao
Quoted for Truth

:017:

Tesh

Smash Hero
I'm not going to Europe or Apex so of course I'll never beat him.

southpaw

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4442-0022-4229
since people feel like making a case for me heres my wins from this year. John#s (#4 lucario), dekillsage (this dude da bess cuz he beat will), deven3000, Pitbull (#3 lucario), Kiraflax (#2), K9(#3 AZ), Jamntoast(if WA had a PR I think he'd be on it lol), Vicegrip(#3 ness) truth aka cassio aka tagxy aka Westcoastmeatrider3000 -_^b if you need it I'll find tourney links too.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Whaa...Tesh is a Top 5 Sonic?

Oh geez, I'm never going to hear the end of it...

NH Cody

Smash Champion
since people feel like making a case for me heres my wins from this year. John#s (#4 lucario), dekillsage (this dude da bess cuz he beat will), deven3000, Pitbull (#3 lucario), Kiraflax (#2), K9(#3 AZ), Jamntoast(if WA had a PR I think he'd be on it lol), Vicegrip(#3 ness) truth aka cassio aka tagxy aka Westcoastmeatrider3000 -_^b if you need it I'll find tourney links too.
I would body all those people easily besides Kiraflax lol. But sure, take the top 5 spot if Jash is inactive.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
oh boy, tink list is gonna turn into wolf list with that #5 spot.

just leave jash on and bump pj to 2nd, no other changes need to be made, plz.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Tesh is 5th for Sonic...? Really?

Really??? Put Salem up for Sonic before him, **** this *****.

:master: :dazwa: :master:

On the real Kuraudo should be 5th
Only wins on Americans (and Ally) count. So when you beat Ally, come back and see me sheikspeedy.

BioDG

Smash Ace
That hard troll win on game 3 against falln was way past cool, though.

Seems like that's his golden ticket at the moment.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Wait, Tesh got put on for sonic, omg I love this thread.
I should be above them other people they have no game after Apex and thats the rules I should be 2nd because Espy beat Roy and WC doesn't exist. WTP bias leaves __X__ on with NO PROOF AT ALL, same with D1AOS and Canada bias for Meekspeedy with 1 outdated win on Europe. I'm not even sure who Wedge is/was.

Kuraudo only beat Canadians and Japanese people but no americans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom