• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
So I just got 2nd at a tourney with :wolf:, does that mean I'm gonna be put above Choice who hasn't been to a tourney since December? I still consider Choice better then me even if you move me above cause of results.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
No Seagull, the only way to pass anyone on the rankings is to think that you're worse than them. If you think you're better, than obviously you'll never go up.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Nope you hella biased.

Had kt above jerm and ensis after i told you it was wrong.
Sorry for being hella bias PJ. Moving 1 person above another on a list of 35 characters is being hella bias then yes I'm sorry. The top 4 TL's is just confusing and while you barely stated MJG's win accomplishments I still went w/ your choice so whatever lol.

So I just got 2nd at a tourney with :wolf:, does that mean I'm gonna be put above Choice who hasn't been to a tourney since December? I still consider Choice better then me even if you move me above cause of results.
It depends on who you've beaten or loss to compared to his

No Seagull, the only way to pass anyone on the rankings is to think that you're worse than them. If you think you're better, than obviously you'll never go up.
lolol not how it works. I guess we'll go by wins now? L_Cancel and PJ both consider that to be more accurate than placings so I guess we'll just go with that lol.

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
I definitely think seagull should be moved up. i saw his matches vs m2k and he was even most of the time.

mjg does not belong this list. If the other toon links were actually active mjg would be ranked at like 15th probably. I used to **** on him in wifi all the time too. He had a few high placings but trust me, that is going to end very soon.

Vinnie

Smash Master
I definitely think seagull should be moved up. i saw his matches vs m2k and he was even most of the time.

mjg does not belong this list. If the other toon links were actually active mjg would be ranked at like 15th probably. I used to **** on him in wifi all the time too. He had a few high placings but trust me, that is going to end very soon.
RoFLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.

dayum sons wifi mad srs

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Sorry for being hella bias PJ. Moving 1 person above another on a list of 35 characters is being hella bias then yes I'm sorry. The top 4 TL's is just confusing and while you barely stated MJG's win accomplishments I still went w/ your choice so whatever lol.

It depends on who you've beaten or loss to compared to his

lolol not how it works. I guess we'll go by wins now? L_Cancel and PJ both consider that to be more accurate than placings so I guess we'll just go with that lol.
I beat Kismet, Kadaj, Micaelis, and H1n1 of notables for the people I beat at the tourney. I lost to M2k in grand finals and Kismet earlier in winner's bracket. I beat Kismet in loser's finals.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I beat Kismet, Kadaj, Micaelis, and H1n1 of notables for the people I beat at the tourney. I lost to M2k in grand finals and Kismet earlier in winner's bracket. I beat Kismet in loser's finals.

Thanks I'll take all these in consideration when comparing you and Choice. Question how was Micaelis when playing him? And who did he use?

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
i attempted to remove him from the list. there was nothing else i could do.

Thebest1pj

ensis
12 of 182 @ MLG Dallas - 11/5-7/10
1 of 30 @ KMYM2 - 11/13/10
2 of 71 @ Brainshock a (Alpha) - 11/27/10
1 of 32 @ Oh Snap 6 - 1/15-16/11
2 of 27 @ Ultimate No Koast v3 - 1/22-23/11
9 of 59 @ Phase X - 1/29/11

kt
4 of 51 @ Xanadu - 11/27/10
7 of 11 @ Fusion 3 - 12/18/10
5 of 115 @ SiiS4 - 1/8/11
25 of 77 @ KTAR 4 - 1/15/11
3 of 11 @ RanBats #2 - 1/22/11
17 of 55 @ Virdian City #9 - 1/29/11

theres your f in results miles

lol@jash being 4th

milesg2g

Smash Champion
ensis
12 of 182 @ MLG Dallas - 11/5-7/10
1 of 30 @ KMYM2 - 11/13/10
2 of 71 @ Brainshock a (Alpha) - 11/27/10
1 of 32 @ Oh Snap 6 - 1/15-16/11
2 of 27 @ Ultimate No Koast v3 - 1/22-23/11
9 of 59 @ Phase X - 1/29/11

kt
4 of 51 @ Xanadu - 11/27/10
7 of 11 @ Fusion 3 - 12/18/10
5 of 115 @ SiiS4 - 1/8/11
25 of 77 @ KTAR 4 - 1/15/11
3 of 11 @ RanBats #2 - 1/22/11
17 of 55 @ Virdian City #9 - 1/29/11

theres your f in results miles

lol@jash being 4th

Wow this kids going so hard right now lol. I've already placed MJG where you wanted him to be, I don't understand why you're trying to keep this going lol.

Thebest1pj

No, it's not that I believe it's true, it's because I shouldn't really have a say so in the list even though I made it. If that's what you all think despite results then so be it lol. Also, I'm not gonna argue w/ Shadow1pj over TL stuff. Only time will tell who's better.
It's fine
uuu...ummmm ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
The list as a whole is actually starting to look pretty good.

Remove King Beef from Peach and replace him with Razmakazi. King Beef no longer really has a huge interest in maining Peach and has been inactive while Raz has been doing pretty well at tournaments in his state here and there.

Something needs to be done with the Ice Climbers.

Future and Vex need to be removed in my opinion and replaced with Smoom/Vinnie/Atomsk

milesg2g

Smash Champion
The list as a whole is actually starting to look pretty good.

Remove King Beef from Peach and replace him with Razmakazi. King Beef no longer really has a huge interest in maining Peach and has been inactive while Raz has been doing pretty well at tournaments in his state here and there.

Something needs to be done with the Ice Climbers.

Future and Vex need to be removed in my opinion and replaced with Smoom/Vinnie/Atomsk

I agree with you on the Ic's and Peach even. It's just idk of Raz' acomplishments while Kyon has been doing pretty well too I hear. That's difficult imo.

z00ted

miles, i agree - it's a toss up between Kyon and Raz.

I think you are right though, kyon is more consistent in tournament results than Raz, atm.

z00ted

Agreed, however he did play very well vs MVD at Pound and should have won against him (allowing him to proceed out of pools).

At WHobo some weird stuff happened and he had to play Nike in a tiebreaker to advance and lost last hit last game.

He'll pull through soon.

Also Smoom got 13th/139 at WHobo, he definitely needs to have a spot somewhere on ICs.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Agreed, good call.

Although you've inspired me to give it another go, Ill. You did fantastic man. Now that there's a clear cut player among us who has taken their game to the next level, it sparked my competitive drive back up, knowing that it "can be done". Thank you for that, bro. :3

z00ted

Oh dang super hype, I was disappointed for a while too.

Expect the Peach list to change soon Miles :)

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Agreed, however he did play very well vs MVD at Pound and should have won against him (allowing him to proceed out of pools).

At WHobo some weird stuff happened and he had to play Nike in a tiebreaker to advance and lost last hit last game.

He'll pull through soon.

Also Smoom got 13th/139 at WHobo, he definitely needs to have a spot somewhere on ICs.
Yes Smoom should be added as well

Agreed, good call.

Although you've inspired me to give it another go, Ill. You did fantastic man. Now that there's a clear cut player among us who has taken their game to the next level, it sparked my competitive drive back up, knowing that it "can be done". Thank you for that, bro. :3
Yes you performed excellently, and really proved your points on how good you are.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
IC list

0. Future for Dancing his way to Whobo
1. Hylian
2. Lain
3. Cheese
4. Smoom
5. Vinnie, Vex, or Atomsk because of their use of the climbers. The group above mains them while they use the ICs on a matchup to matchup basis.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Well seeing as how Smoom out-placed Hylian at the latest national and lives in a harder region, Smoom da bess ICs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom