• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
Why am I not top 5 zss? I have better wins than everyone listed except nick riddle

:phone:

|ven|

ᵔᴥᵔ かわいい ᵔᴥᵔ
NNID
Hyuven
Regarding Vinnie being #3

I beat Rich Brown and vato break in one tournament, 2 good players in one tournament the same as vinnie. Even though i did this I was still number 4 so why did vinnie get to jump to 3 so quickly for just one tournament? If it was that easy i would of been number 2 or 3 a long time ago. He beat cheese ok? Who did cheese use,Ice climbers. If im correct,vinnie is the best IC in the nation, so of course he would know how to play the match up well, thus not making it such a big win imo. Cheese also went Falco and MK on Vinnie so it seems he was sandbagging a bit. Raptor went jigglypuff most of the time and eventually used yoshi but then went IC's<--- Again vinnie knows this mu very well.

For ScaryLB:

Brawl Play N Trade Tampa (cannot find the link for this one)
Tampa, FL (08/14/11)
1st out of 61 entrants
Used: (Zelda/Sheik)
ED won 1st out of 61 entrants pretty impressive compared to 1st out of 16 (just saying.) I don't really see how he even got above ED. ED has been doing tournaments for a while and has been doing well in them, to be replaced by someone who performed well just in one tournament isn't really fair. If anyone deserved being added to the top 5 Zelda's I would say Mocha would of been the best choice. Even though she is new, she places with people who can beat cheese and losses to people who would beat cheese. She has a tough area and too see her perform as well as she does is pretty impressive.

How I think the list should look like
1.) ven
2.) Riot
3.) ScaryLB
4 & 5.) Mocha or Fuujin

(This isn't meant to bash Vinnie I'm just expressing my opinion.)

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
Yeah Vinnie getting top 3 Zelda out of just one tourney performance doesn't make sense.

He needs to at least get some consistency going like Salem had to. At best that's only warrant enough for 5th Zelda spot.

Lord Xavier is a top 5 link. He's been getting top 3 at every RI tourney for the past 2 months. He's improved and he should be given credit for his improvement.
Thanks Mikeray.

I still need to dig up the rest of the Links results... I'll do so when Illmatic is back...

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
You're legit cool.

although Darc talking about 2 years ago makes no sense either...theres no win here just *****es trying to take advantage of whatever rule there is in place
im sorry mister drdn ur right im sorry to have ever offended you on your quest to be da top 5 diddy kong

but I beat fatal so it should be an exception

TeeVee

Smash Lord
i got 5 on hinkage vs mvd
i got 5 on bloodcross vs mvd
i got 5 on pelca vs mvd
i got 5 on koolaid vs mvd

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
We should have player tier lists. Also, Vato is better than Player-1. All player-1 really has is Reflex and Vato has way more overall great wins than he does

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
y0o0o0 my MK is dope vs Non Japan. this list sucks! I WANT MYSELF OFF THIS LIST BWAHHH. Please fo real.

don't ever mention me being in top 5 or whatever, this list is only made to feed some people's ego and nothing else. And there's too much trouble with me cuz ppl always be sayin OH ALLY should be top 5 blahblah *insert drama*

AlanHaTe

Smash Ace
vennn's post was somewhat real...

Vinnie did something great but, thinking of what Ven said about the others performances, I pretty much agree with him.

I like this list too, I think I could be added to the bottom if I had some greater wins, so it can stay like the one Ven posted.

1.) ven
2.) Riot
3.) ScaryLB
4 & 5.) Mocha or Fuujin

stingers

Smash Obsessed
y0o0o0 my MK is dope vs Non Japan. this list sucks! I WANT MYSELF OFF THIS LIST BWAHHH. Please fo real.

don't ever mention me being in top 5 or whatever, this list is only made to feed some people's ego and nothing else. And there's too much trouble with me cuz ppl always be sayin OH ALLY should be top 5 blahblah *insert drama*
ill said hes not removing anyone...so I guess youre stuck

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
vs kiraflax it was his pit that i beat with diddy. jebus was just salty and vs zekey i went mk in one of my wins. vs yoshikins i went metaknight and lost. I only really use metaknight in doubles
I lost to your MK, destroyed your Snake, then lost to your MK. Also, you only have one win on me

TeeVee

Smash Lord
Why is teevee not top 5 on the diddy list? He has better wins than everyone listed except adhd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom