• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Naw you're going on lol. If you wanna be removed start placing bad which shouldn't be a problem since you being on the list makes you perform worse anyway lolol.
It's funny how I never said that it makes me play bad lmao you are hilarious xD. My placement means nothing anyway have fun with it. Hope it makes you sleep better at night.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
miles just ignore ppl that disagree lol. its ur thread and u can do what u want. ppl dont have to post here or acknowledge this thread even exists if they dont want to.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
You missed what I was saying. Whatever don't include me on the list.
Ok, I see.

Naw you're going on lol. If you wanna be removed start placing bad which shouldn't be a problem since you being on the list makes you perform worse anyway lolol.
but he doesn't see.

It's funny how I never said that it makes me play bad lmao you are hilarious xD. My placement means nothing anyway have fun with it. Hope it makes you sleep better at night.
You are back on list but I will put it in emphasis so we can catch his attention.

Hope your not colorbind.

don't include me on the list.
Sleep tight.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
No what's funny is how you let this all drag out for absolutely nothing. You found/find the list stupid therefore you're willing to ruin it by not allowing me to have your name on it lolol.

"It's funny how I never said that it makes me play bad lmao-"

You and Orion seem to have some sort of like memory loss on what you say. It's a good thing this is a forum though lol.

This post I explained why you wanted to be off:
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12138706&postcount=895

Here was your response:
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12138890&postcount=896

However, you NEVER said that lol.

Yesterday, you even took time out of your day to find the week old blog and requested that you'd be removed, even though no one on aib is currently viewing it still. Just pretty much causing drama for no reason lol.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Oooooooooooooooooooooor we could end this stupidity by just doing what he wants....what is so hard about that? looool

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Or we could end this stupidity by just doing what he wants....what is so hard about that? looool

I'll answer that question w/ question. Whats so hard about keeping your Name on the list? lol

The difficulty in me keeping his name off the list is it making the list inaccurate. Which NAKAT shouldn't be able to do by himself just because he's throwing a fit about his name on a dam TOP 5 List. You're upset because your name is on a top 5 ranking. Like really? This is a legit 2010 republican complaint.

You by yourself shouldn't be able to stop the list accuracy. No one man should have all that power.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
I'm still looking for where I said it'll make me play bad lmao. Me and Orion are pretty smart we didn't miss anything really. I stated exactly why I didn't want to be on the ACCURATE TOP 5 LIST! You stated there was a blog on aib so I'm gonna go to that site and tell you I want nothing to do with it. People who commented on it found it retarted as well good **** miles get that good nights rest :)

mhm was such good sarcasm to throw in.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Lol I will give a story to illustrate what I see you telling me

Random rapper ask, "Let me use Biggie's verse in one of my songs"
Bad Boys say, "No you can't"
Random rapper retorts, "What's so hard about letting me use Biggie in my song it just helping me sell my song, no man should be able to stop me from using his verse"
Bad Boy responds, "Our info, our name, our label, we own it"
Random rapper sneers, "I'm gonna use it anyways"

stingers

Smash Obsessed

Random rapper retorts, "What's so hard about letting me use Biggie in my song it just helping me sell my song, no man should be able to stop me from using his verse"
omfg this is the worst analogy ever

first off miles isn't making a profit off of this there's nothing wrong with doing that anyway

second he's not even taking anything from anyone at all it's just a name on a list. there is no intellectual property being stolen whatsoever

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
omfg this is the worst analogy ever

first off miles isn't making a profit off of this there's nothing wrong with doing that anyway

second he's not even taking anything from anyone at all it's just a name on a list. there is no intellectual property being stolen whatsoever
It's was the best way I could explain it. :awesome:

You should respect what the person wants, as it could be misleading. In a sense, inaccurate with or without him.

Which comes to another point that's been brought up here, all this is gonna do is cause drama. It's happening right now.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Dammit miles, if you just did what I said earlier NONE OF THIS WOULD'VE NEVER HAPPENED

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I'm still looking for where I said it'll make me play bad lmao. Me and Orion are pretty smart we didn't miss anything really. I stated exactly why I didn't want to be on the ACCURATE TOP 5 LIST! You stated there was a blog on aib so I'm gonna go to that site and tell you I want nothing to do with it. People who commented on it found it retarted as well good **** miles get that good nights rest :)

mhm was such good sarcasm to throw in.
NAKAT you were aware there was a blog from the get. That's where you first saw it. It's been a whole week since then and no one even views the list on AIB. Yesterday you go to the blog there asking to be removed and I ignored because you're now just simply being a drama queen. lol. You saying "mhm" as sarcasm shocks me because even if you were being sarcastic to the dumb logic I posted in that condescending post. You've yet to support any real reason on why you don't wanna be on the list other than "I don't wanna argue or get involved with this" So yeah I didn't take it as sarcasm lololol

Oh that was a brilliant analogy.

So let me get this straight. Me putting NAKAT in the Top 5 as 3rd best Fox which he very well may be is now classyfied as copyright infrigment because NAKAT himself asks to be removed. I see. I'll keep this in mind. I'm hoping him and his Sponsors don't sue me for this.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yo miles u should've just taken my advice in the first place then this argument would've never happened

his thread, his rules, get over it...go make ur own top 5 characters thread and dont put urself on if you care that much

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Make them discuss this IN THEY'RE OWN CHARACTER FORUMS, then post/link their dicision here.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
yo miles u should've just taken my advice in the first place then this argument would've never happened

his thread, his rules, get over it...go make ur own top 5 characters thread and dont put urself on if you care that much

No Zzgashi's cool as hell and I'm always open to anyone's advice. However, I'm sure I took his "Advice" already. I believe it was to get a list from all the mods which I did like last Wednesday I believe?

NAKAT

Smash Champion
NAKAT you were aware there was a blog from the get. That's where you first saw it. It's been a whole week since then and no one even views the list on AIB. Yesterday you go to the blog there asking to be removed and I ignored because you're now just simply being a drama queen. lol. You saying "mhm" as sarcasm shocks me because even if you were being sarcastic to the dumb logic I posted in that condescending post. You've yet to support any real reason on why you don't wanna be on the list other than "I don't wanna argue or get involved with this" So yeah I didn't take it as sarcasm lololol

Oh that was a brilliant analogy.

So let me get this straight. Me putting NAKAT in the Top 5 as 3rd best Fox which he very well may be is now classyfied as copyright infrigment because NAKAT himself asks to be removed. I see. I'll keep this in mind. I'm hoping him and his Sponsors don't sue me for this.
No I wasn't aware what the hell lol!? Son I know you aren't blind I made a full post that other players agreed was a very good reason to not want to be on the list lmao! My "sponsors" are coming after you better duck and cover and tuck in tonight :)!

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Not the best analogy lol,

but check this out, this can be avoided with the simple five backspaces in front of NAKAT's name.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
No I wasn't aware what the hell lol!? Son I know you aren't blind I made a full post that other players agreed was a very good reason to not want to be on the list lmao! My "sponsors" are coming after you better duck and cover and tuck in tonight :)!

You must be the blind one lmfao. The only player I saw agree on that post you made, was Illmatic who instantly switched his opinion after AZ basically drop the knowledge on people in this thread. Lol.

You're reason is exactly what I said it was then Orion was like "Nobody said said that LOL" then when I clearly pointed out that you said that he didn't respond.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
No Zzgashi's cool as hell and I'm always open to anyone's advice. However, I'm sure I took his "Advice" already. I believe it was to get a list from all the mods which I did like last Wednesday I believe?
wait i didnt say anything about zzgashi lol

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
You must be the blind one lmfao. The only player I saw agree on that post you made, was Illmatic who instantly switched his opinion after AZ basically drop the knowledge on people in this thread. Lol.

You're reason is exactly what I said it was then Orion was like "Nobody said said that LOL" then when I clearly pointed out that you said that he didn't respond.
R.O.F.L.S.H.T.E.T.I.G.U.I.F.D.A.T.H.M.H.O.A.T.A. M.M.H.T.T.M.T.T.H.A.B.I.L.rolling on the floor laughing so hard that every time i got up i fell down again then hit my head on a table and my mom had to take me to the hospital all because i laughed.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
wait i didnt say anything about zzgashi lol

Doh!

Sorry, all this NAKAT drama about his name on a list, me getting sued by his sponsors because I'm now using copyright infrigment on his name being on the list, and then like characters being changed I get messed up sometimes sorry lol.

ErikG

Smash Ace
Not the best analogy lol,

but check this out, this can be avoided with the simple five backspaces in front of NAKAT's name.
What if M2K came in here and said he wanted to be off the list? Should we take him off the list and therefore list someone else as the best metaknight? That wouldn't make sense.

NAKAT can just suck it up, or reasonably explain why he should not be on the list. I've been lurking for pretty much every page of this thread, and I have not read any valid reason why he should be omitted.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I'm not arguing about this anymore you guys. If this keeps up the thread'll be closed and that's the last thing I want to happen. You will remain Top 5 whether you like it or not. If you have a problem with it suck it up or start sucking in tourney because I'm keeping this thing accurate.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Loophole with flaws haha,

but TBH thisssssssssssss is just gonna happen again and again maybe not the same subject but it will happen again, this is flame/drama bait. Imo

Sago

Smash Lord
this is flame/drama bait. Imo
only because your making it so.

I dont like being ranked either or atleast i didnt for a long time.

When i moved to IL i requested to not be ranked on their PR. I was told to shut up :c

But really i grew up alittle and dont care. YOU CANT STOP PEOPLE FROM SPECULATING AND RANKING PLAYERS. It has and always will happen.

Im honored to be on the samus list despite not being number one.....10xyros :3
I think that i have a lot to share with the samus community and people who look at this list will watch my vids and ask me for matchup help. I love the samus community and love helping them

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Ok, I just realized that the list for tls was up, and there is no way that kingtoon is better than me. Just none.

Only that I'd actually allow above me is jash, because of his win over ADHD and atomsk that he's had in his past. Only thing Ensis did that I havnt was beat CO18.
Have you beaten Havok? Did you consistently get top 3 in your region for a while?

Boofy!

Smash Champion
Wow sorry i asked,
not really
but without pointing fingers some of ya'll need to grow the **** up.. this is one of, if not THE single most ridiculously stupid argument I've ever bore witness to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom