• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player-3

Smash Hero
but really guys, i'm top 5 luigi

only because scatt doesn't play anymore and biglou hasnt played luigi in eons

i still have to climb to surpass them

falln

Smash Ace
idk about seibrik's d3 over zekey. he's beaten biglou, kira, pitbull like 4 times, vato, me, raz twice, fierce, ac, and darklink.

zekey also places pretty consistently in socal

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
if it keeps happening like that in different parts of the world, it's probably not ACTUALLY 70:30 then is it?

judo and logic (pause loss is still a win MU wise)

billy and brood

earth and japanese olimars not named nietono (mainly goes pit for this MU but i've seen vids of his sheik vs oli and they were all close, wins both ways)

Fuujin

Smash Champion
Also WHY is :link: not changed?
Xavier he doesn't update the list when you throw out your opinion because it's just that.
Your opinion.

Every post you make here is
"______ should be #2 ______"

"_____ is better than ______"

Your post never have any merit, logic, results, videos, etc.
It's all 100% Xaviers opinion.
All you do is spout your opinion and you expect Krys to change it because of it?

Have a seat Xavier.

Vegas solo Zelda that does well, has a win over Rich Brown in a pools set and should be no less than #2 Zelda. I'm willing to drop to #4.

Are you guys still trying to make ven happen?
Do we REALLY need to go there?
Again?

I mean we can go there but think about it...

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Ven has placed well in a recent tourney. Not sure if it warrants #2 though.

I for one would like to see the match where ven beat the top Olimar in pools >_>

Fuujin

Smash Champion
Lol who are any of these people other than Z?

He got 4th in a tournament with all nobodies.

I mean, is this REALLY the "good tournament" placings you guys are talking about...?

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Well... there are no other Zeldas that even place so ven should be on the list by default...

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Well suppose ven and Linkz aren't on the list. (I should have been more clear about Zeldas that place. Obviously the other three place.)

Mocha would take one slot and the other would be...?

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
Xavier he doesn't update the list when you throw out your opinion because it's just that.
Your opinion.

Every post you make here is
"______ should be #2 ______"

"_____ is better than ______"

Your post never have any merit, logic, results, videos, etc.
It's all 100% Xaviers opinion.
All you do is spout your opinion and you expect Krys to change it because of it?

Have a seat Xavier.
Since when did miles make you in charge of this thread or when did Kyz say you can talk for him??? I don't recall either, so hush.

I've only been stating the facts here.

1) Legan should be moved down because he hasn't been using Link in tournament for a long time now... (Pretty sure even you know this)

2) Kirin has been actively going to events and using mostly Link doing as fair as possible still (maybe not exactly as good as used to). But deserves #1 spot more then Legan at this point.

3) Scizor after West Coast thankfully brought him up has decent results and a notable win here to warrant him a spot in top 5.
Most recent video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXIVnb0O5Sw

All his recent placings:
http://allisbrawl.com/history.aspx?id=15058

4) ALSM said it HIMSELF he doesn't main Link and to be removed already.

Lol, Blubba Pinecone? Isn't he just a wifi Link? What has he done other than winning a free tournament from way back? As for me, you can probably take me off the list since I don't main him anymore barring low tier events; however even without maining him, my Link is still one of the best. After all, Ally doesn't main Falcon, but he's on the top 5 list for that character. Idk about Legan or Kirinblaze; I haven't seen them in action in quite a long while.

:phone:

AKA Link list is WAY outdated.

Oh and ven is underrated. He has taken a good amount of names in tourneys, pools and money matches (Z is his most recent win) to be higher on Zelda list. He also goes 100% Zelda... Travels only to SoCal that I know of.

ChocoNaner

Smash Journeyman
ven is pretty good fuujin, him not having that many results is because he doesn't really travel that much and he lives in vegas which is kinda dead :I

I don't know where he would go on the list though xI

Either way, zelda is bad and we should focus on more important and sexy characters, such as The :jigglypuff: ;I

THE :jigglypuff: :pichu:

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Xavier really keeps up with Zelda results which is really cool. Wins wise, Ven has more notable wins than both myself and you with Zelda. Simple truth, hence why I don't mind him going over me. Z took 17th at Apex, so I imagine it's fair for him to rise above you.

@P-1, just saw that. That's amazing Billy!!! WOAH!! If I don't get me some wins I'm gonna drop under him too. In all seriousness though, that's an amazing win.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
1) Legan should be moved down because he hasn't been using Link in tournament for a long time now... (Pretty sure even you know this)
Just so you know, if Legan goes down from the top he said he's gonna make the hero of time wish he was Legan.

I secondary Link and usually get at least 1 win at locals with Link and I have a ton of completely meaningless videos online of me just spamming dair and killing everything in sight.

Top 23 Link

Also where the MCP vids?

Player-3

Smash Hero
Just so you know, if Legan goes down from the top he said he's gonna make the hero of time wish he was Legan.

I secondary Link and usually get at least 1 win at locals with Link and I have a ton of completely meaningless videos online of me just spamming dair and killing everything in sight.

Top 23 Link

Also where the MCP vids?
idk, my bff jill

Roller

Smash Legend
Lol who are any of these people other than Z?

He got 4th in a tournament with all nobodies.

I mean, is this REALLY the "good tournament" placings you guys are talking about...?
I love ripping on the vegas scene just as much as the next guy, but to be fair SK92 is a more than legit Falco.. To say the least.

Also. Z is free. I say this solely based upon the fact that he lost to me at Genesis.

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er

Top 23 Link

That might be a good thing, make him actually use the character once again.

lol

No link should be above legan.

Period.
KirinBlaze should be as stated before.

No link should be above legan.

Period.
KirinBlaze obviously.

No legan should be above Period.

Link.
Totally agree with this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.