• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data The Throne of the King - Ganons' Tournament Results

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Let's both take first without dropping a game

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
I'm registered for Apex so I guess I'll go to that

djk7877

Smash Rookie
NNID
DEMONDORF
Here are my results in France with Ganondorf

REGION: Paris, France
Strength & Difficulty: 3.5/5

DemonDorf:

25th/88 at Stunfest ( Rennes, France )
Notable: Griffith, Nin'
Bracket: http://challonge.com/fr/ssb4_stunfest2017/standings

13th/64 at Salty Arena ( Lilles,France )
Notable: Elexio, Griffith, Nin',Scarhi, Glutonny
Bracket: http://challonge.com/fr/SACU/standings

17th/58 at Smashdown6 ( Paris, France )
Notable: Deimos,Scarhi ,Glutonny
Bracket:http://gameslines.challonge.com/fr/SmashDown6/standings

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
3rd in my pool, lost 2-1 to Mister Eric in ws and 2-1 to John Numbers in lfs, I didn't cheese anyone either lol like vs Angel.

I hate losing though damn, time for my biweekly character switch :^)

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Last edited:

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Any footage of bahuto? Curious how good this jp player is since I've actually never heard the name.

Regardless good stuff to both though, always glad to see more dorf repping

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Also wanted to add I got 33rd/309 at Apex 2016.

Litany

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Brushfire11
Switch FC
SW-6201-5293-0444

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
I'll be attending a national sized tournament again this October (Canada Cup), the size of Smash 4 entrants should be close to the 200 mark.

Aside from that, I'll be attending my usual monthlies.

Last edited:

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
I might attend the next collision idk, other than that tomorrow is probably my last non local for a good while.

Good luck btw, you gonna go solo dorf or use Fox vs select mus?

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Just giving an heads up @A2ZOMG @Vermanubis adom4 adom4 that I made significant changes to the OP by including more players, including power rankings of individual Ganons and disregarding custom tournament results.

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Man I had Sinji game two, my damn ganoncide read whiffed and I ended up losing the set. Joe Silly has never beaten me or Arch but he 2-0d us both for the first time which was pretty crazy. Not as big as I expected but very stacked, tied with Gunblade for 13th/51, Arch got 17th, Riz got 9th.

Not super satisfied with how I did but it could be worse.

Got some quality friendlies in with Twister though, Ray_Kalm Ray_Kalm he said he had played you before which was pretty interesting to hear.

I could've done better but I'm gonna john with back pain :^)

Deotay

Smash Cadet
Man I had Sinji game two, my damn ganoncide read whiffed and I ended up losing the set. Joe Silly has never beaten me or Arch but he 2-0d us both for the first time which was pretty crazy. Not as big as I expected but very stacked, tied with Gunblade for 13th/51, Arch got 17th, Riz got 9th.

Not super satisfied with how I did but it could be worse.

Got some quality friendlies in with Twister though, Ray_Kalm Ray_Kalm he said he had played you before which was pretty interesting to hear.

I could've done better but I'm gonna john with back pain :^)
Twister is from my college region. He goes to my club every week when we're in session. Once again you're meeting all my friends and yet we haven't even met, lol.

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
He was a solid Rosa, we played rwo friendly sets that went 2-0 me and 2-1 him, a lot of fun actually, I somehow enjoy fighting Rosa lol. I told Goggles I wish you had came lol, him or someone else said you were in boston but I guess they were wrong. Dw I know you better than anyone man I always knew you were in Masachussets(spelled this wrong I know lol)

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Opana Opana - Added your PR rank to the OP. And, btw, I can't read the name of your number one, who is it?

Last edited:

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Opana Opana - Added your PR rank to the OP. And, btw, I can't read the name of your number one, who is it?
Riz, who's interestingly ranked in nj as well.

I'd put the mid hudson at a 3 at this point too for future reference, players have been getting a lot better. Player ranked #9 under me has a positive ranking on the #6 in Connecticut for example, and just beat Fabled who's ranked in nj. Meanwhile Oatmeal is positive on Kid Goggles and Sinji, and just today had a close 3-2 set with Dugan he unfortunately lost.

I still plan to post mostly tristate results, just proud of our growth honestly.

Last edited:

Vaataji

Smash Rookie
To add to this, here are the people i would consider notables
(Notable PR: Whoophee, WiiASE, Riksto, Snasen, Saetre, Gardex, Prabbiz, Rekzius, Chard.)
(Honorary mentions: JM, Brolaf)

Notable wins: Gardex, JM, Sak(15th on PR)

Current PR(soon to be updated as of the date of this comment) incase anybody's interested. https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/485bga/norways_new_smash_4_pr_picture_in_post/

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546

Vaataji

Smash Rookie
How strong would you rate your region?
In short, i'd say it's around 3/5, which isn't bad for european standards. We've got some good players, i have to actually work to place well so it isn't free(already two steps above Israel.) It could be better though, from what i saw the average player base wasn't anything above mediocre, however i'd say the large amount of good players we have compensate for that.

DavemanCozy

Smash Photographer
NNID
CavemanCossy
3DS FC
0216-1810-7681
There is a Ganon in London Ontario who goes by Jarvis. He has not travelled, but Gains and Jbones (currently 10th and 9th respectively in South Ontario PR) came to London for the monthly tourney here. Jarvis beat Gains 3-2, he also won the tournament:

Jarvis vs Gains: https://youtu.be/p3iiNrVLOQ0
VODs Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLld4VUgw0Ej0Fgdt70J2OeQsFlpw0aq5_

Bracket was 32 participants.

I'd rate London ON 2/5 difficulty. We have about 50 active players, but only 5~ right now are at mid-high level of play. I believe that you RayKalm know Frupcakes the Little Mac quite well; he's also a London player and one of our best. You decide if my rating is accurate or not.

Last edited:

mgleed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
mgleed
Got 3rd place at a tournament today. Felt pretty good about my performance, except I did struggle a bit to stick to my gameplan for my tougher matches when I got on stream (first time getting this far, and first time being on stream).

Biggest win was over Wafty, who plays a really good Wario. I will admit, however, that I ended up losing to him later in Losers finals before he reset the bracket to win the tournament. Unrelated, but I also drew a crowd at times during my friendlies, lol.

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
Got 3rd place at a tournament today. Felt pretty good about my performance, except I did struggle a bit to stick to my gameplan for my tougher matches when I got on stream (first time getting this far, and first time being on stream).

Biggest win was over Wafty, who plays a really good Wario. I will admit, however, that I ended up losing to him later in Losers finals before he reset the bracket to win the tournament. Unrelated, but I also drew a crowd at times during my friendlies, lol.
Yoooooo wish I would've been there! Good stuff buddy :)

free33

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Intelctmeatbal
do we have ganon results/videos from super smash con?

Ojwaddler

Smash Rookie
Placed 5th in my pool for SSC, lost to inept (Ness) and Uno (R.O.B.). Didn't feel that I played well against inept in Round 1 Winners, and lost to him, but when put in losers I did pretty well overall.

Deotay

Smash Cadet
I will be going to Shine next weekend. First Major I'm attending. Wish me luck.

Also, will anybody else be there?

Deotay

Smash Cadet
I will be going to Shine next weekend. First Major I'm attending. Wish me luck.

Also, will anybody else be there?
So, due to a large series of unfortunate events making K.I.D. Goggles, San and PikaPika all being unable to drive to Shine, I am without a ride to get there.

So basically, RIP me forever. Excuse me as I drown in my own tears.

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
I'm really sorry to hear that, I know you're a great Ganon and could've done well.

Top Bottom