• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Thing - Game Concluded. What would have happened posted, mysteries tomorrow

Ronike

Smash Ace
Come on now GMs, play nice!

BTW, Duke respond please. I need to do something to frozen. If you dont answer me, I need to flame him. I do not want to be thingafied, and if you are human Im sure you dont want me thingafied either.

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
Ronike, he isn't going to be able to infect me that fast. I'm going to grab him and walk right into the room...he will have like 2 seconds to infect me before he is in the doorway for all to see.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Very well, if you feel you must. If he starts to transform though, Im flaming him. Ill try not to hit you much, but hopefully he doesnt transform.Prepare to flame frozen upon duke entering, then immediately prepare another shot and aim at common. If at any point common transforms, I flame him, trying not to harm bystanders. Im ready for an update now. How many shots of flamethrower do I have anyway?

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
What the hell is wrong with everyone! One person is slashed and we all fall a part? Get it together!!

Ronkie, 2 reason's you should suture Liloski.
1. I suck at it, I almost killed Frozen and that was when I was suturing his head and...
2. quite frankly I don't trust him and you do.

Don't flame frozen... that's dumb. watch him if he acts suspisious then kill him. Common good explanation, and I had many of the same doubts about these two myself, but Eor's post. "what if the thing doesn't know he is one" kind of shines a new light... maybe we are being to critical of small actions. Almost everyone of us has been alone with someone else... and that alone could make any one of us a thing... or for all we know... all of us. (One of the the biggest reasons I said we should stay in two large groups while we searched. Right now more than half of our team is flat out gone, and we are ready to destroy larger portions of what we have left, a horrible idea.

We need as many people as we can to search the base, and now more than ever since we've wasted a whole day killing each other. I say we form groups and start searching before we run out of time. I'm not saying forget what happened... in fact I'm saying be suspisious, be aware, but don't let your fear jepordize our survival.

The best way to fight things is with large numbers they won't attack because the chance will never be there.

As for my lack of posting power, school's been picking up my not being here is the result, but I am watching and still very interested in the game. Just so you guys know.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
... I cant believe this. You actually killed Frozenflame, or are about to, for no reason. How utterly stupid. You're worse than a Thing. You're an insaine idiot killing people off for no reason. "He's suspicous" isn't a good reason. I hope those listening to Ronike's pathetic accusations realize that infecting someone probably isn't like catching a cold. It probably takes more than ten seconds to do, or else I would have infected Ronike, Ligolski, <3, and Frozenflame in one swift action. You're nuts, Ronike, and you're pointing fingers everywhich way. Anything to get the attantion away from you. I technically could have infected Marthmaster, but it would have been impossible to infect Frozenflame in that amount of time.

Duke. If Frozenflame really had fired the gun first, do you think that Marthmaster would have been able to use that flamethrower?

Ronike wants me to kill camo-man. Well, I have no reason to do anything so hasty. You're just a blood crazy bufoon. I hate your playing style. I absolutely hate it. You want everyone dead. Even if you kill all of us, Ligolski and Ronike, you're never going to fix the generator.

Duke, I dont think you're the Thing because I seriously suspect Ronike and Ligolski, but if you try to attack me, I'm running off.

Ronike made some lame accusations against me that really dont fit together. I, on the other hand, have compiled a VERY good list of reasons why he's the Thing. The two of them accuse everyone because "they're suspicious". Are you really going to kill me, Duke?

I will not let Duke take me like that. I expected a lot more from him.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Notice: <3's post came up as I was typing my above one. So I never saw it.
In the room with common was Frozen (muffled noises in rec room), and Marthmaster, and frozen was with camo. Likely list of things. flame frozen Sorry <3, hes too suspiscious.
:rolleyes: Hey look, guys! "He's too suspicious" again!

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
<3, please suture lig. Trust me on this, hes not thing. If you decide that you can't, I understand, and I will flame him to prove Im not thing.
Duke, I still trust you. Kill the people on my list if you see them, I implore you.
You know as well as i do that <3 has empasized teamwork from the beginning, and that he will help you. I wouldn't be surprised if Ligolski makes a miraculous recovery.

You still trust Duke? "still" being the key word. Where was this trust when Ligolski was with you? You never trusted him. You're using him to attack me.
Ok miscommunication frozen, Im saying you were the original thing or were at thing going into comm. Doesnt matter, Im flamming you no matter what.
No proof. He hasn't done anything remotely agressive agaisnt the group. You and Ligolski, however...
Care to explain when exactly I was infected prior to that incident? I can't really comment on me being the original, because there is no way for me to argue against it or you to argue for it.
I was with Marthmaster92 in that room before he came in. Again, I knew that the two of you as well as Frozenflame were right outside. I would have been an idiot to try something.

If he's the original, he couldn't have attacked the two of us.
But I find it weird that you trust me because you really don't know weather I've been infected or not.
As I said before, he's using you. He has just as much reason to suspect you as he does me. So what if I attacked his partner? I did what needed to be done.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Common and <3, frozen is a thing. Duke posted reasons too, not just me. Im going to flame him with or without your permission. And common, I trusted Duke before as well. Show me one time I distrusted him AFTER HE CAME AROUND THE CORNER AND EXPLAINED HIMSELF. Thats when I I believed him. Oh and my crappy evidence post is because my computer was acting up and not allowing me to reread. So now for your idocy post:

... I cant believe this. You actually killed Frozenflame, or are about to, for no reason. How utterly stupid. You're worse than a Thing. You're an insaine idiot killing people off for no reason. "He's suspicous" isn't a good reason.
I have reasons moron, try reading. What were the frickin muffled sounds in the rec room, he attacked first (duke said it), he entered a room with two other people when he had radios, but not before he set them down outside to cover his actions in there, then came back and got the radios and then you were all best friends.

I hope those listening to Ronike's pathetic accusations realize that infecting someone probably isn't like catching a cold. It probably takes more than ten seconds to do, or else I would have infected Ronike, Ligolski, <3, and Frozenflame in one swift action. You're nuts, Ronike, and you're pointing fingers everywhich way. Anything to get the attantion away from you. I technically could have infected Marthmaster, but it would have been impossible to infect Frozenflame in that amount of time.
You seem to know a lot about it...

Duke. If Frozenflame really had fired the gun first, do you think that Marthmaster would have been able to use that flamethrower?
Guns dont always hit their mark.

... Ronike wants me to kill camo-man. Well, I have no reason to do anything so hasty. You're just a blood crazy bufoon. I hate your playing style. I absolutely hate it. You want everyone dead. Even if you kill all of us, Ligolski and Ronike, you're never going to fix the generator.
You want me to kill lig. He prolly could be saved. I have no real reason to do that as I know he is not a thing, but Im still going to burn him if he dies. You on the otherhand refuse to do it, insult me, and state the obvious. You know what, I hate your playing style too.

Ronike made some lame accusations against me that really dont fit together. I, on the other hand, have compiled a VERY good list of reasons why he's the Thing. The two of them accuse everyone because "they're suspicious". Are you really going to kill me, Duke?

I will not let Duke take me like that. I expected a lot more from him.
Like I already said, my lame post before was because of computer troubles. And yes they were good reasons. If I wasnt me, I would suspect me and lig as well, but I would also suspect you. And I will find someway to prove myself without having to kill lig.

Ronike

Smash Ace
And before you say it was you hitting a box, that was in the comm. room. Im talking about the muffled sounds in the rec room.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Go away Ligolski. You're either dead, in which case you cant talk, or you're a Thing, in which case you can.

I may be wrong, but I felt like there was some tention between our last couple of posts. If I've insulted you in anyway then I apologize for getting too spirited. This is just a game so they're no reason to piss people off.
Common and <3, frozen is a thing. Duke posted reasons too, not just me. Im going to flame him with or without your permission. And common, I trusted Duke before as well. Show me one time I distrusted him AFTER HE CAME AROUND THE CORNER AND EXPLAINED HIMSELF. Thats when I I believed him. Oh and my crappy evidence post is because my computer was acting up and not allowing me to reread. So now for your idocy post:
You believe him because he explained himself? That was a shabby explanation. Then why dont you believe Frozenflame? Why dont you believe that I'm not the Thing? (Even if I am wrong about you two, which I doubt I am, that doesn't make me the Thing. I explained why I did it.) Why did you keep threatening us throughout the day? You may not have said directly that you didn't trust him, but your actions are speaking louder than your words.
I have reasons moron, try reading. What were the frickin muffled sounds in the rec room, he attacked first (duke said it), he entered a room with two other people when he had radios, but not before he set them down outside to cover his actions in there, then came back and got the radios and then you were all best friends.
You're going to point out exactly where it is that there were muffled sounds from the rec room.

From what I've seen from this one Arnold Schwarzennegger movie, pointing an firing a flamethrower takes about 4 seconds. First you have to point it, then you shoot the gasoline, then ignight it. Frozen reacted quick enough to prevent himself from getting killed, but not fast enough to stop Marthmaster from ignighting it.

Yeah... or maybe he didn't attack us. You and Ligolski were the "best of friends". Using your logic, you two are the Thing. He did not attack the TWO of us. So you have a choice, I'm the Thing or he is. You're wrong both ways, but at least I can save one innocent person if you choose.

You seem to know a lot about it...
Pointless accusation. It's called the obvious.

Guns dont always hit their mark.
I admit that you have me here, but against the overwhelming evidence against you, my theory is much more likely.

You want me to kill lig. He prolly could be saved. I have no real reason to do that as I know he is not a thing, but Im still going to burn him if he dies. You on the otherhand refuse to do it, insult me, and state the obvious. You know what, I hate your playing style too.
Sorry, but I attacked in that manner for a reason. Normal humans cant recover from that kind of attack. Feel free to wait for him to pretend to die, but I have the feeling that he's going to make it. Somehow.

State the obvious? So you admit that you're obviously the Thing?

What have I really done to make you hate my playing style? I've encouraged everyone to stay together, I've tried to save everyone I can, and I've shared with everyone what I've found in all the rooms I've visited. What is there to hate?
Like I already said, my lame post before was because of computer troubles. And yes they were good reasons. If I wasnt me, I would suspect me and lig as well, but I would also suspect you. And I will find someway to prove myself without having to kill lig.
Get a new laptop. I just got a newone, and it's sweet.;)

No, they weren't good reasons. Muffled sounds and "they're suspicious" are not good reasons at all.

Again, what have I done to proove myself untrustworthy? You're not killing me because you're suspicious of me. You're doing it out of revenge because I broke up your dream team strategy. For the rest of the people still out there: watch out.

Deathreaver780

Smash Ace
hey Eor, one question are the knives butter knives or sharp knives
????? I need to know that. I have one question to EVERYONE have I done anything "suspicious" ??????? I mean duke your supposing your the only human right now, care to find anything wrong about me?????
Ronike and and common are both posting very good reasons as 2 why the other is the thing. Frozen does seem a little suspicious for the "set the radios down and walk into comm. room, and come back and get the radios and suddenly (like ronike said) everyone is best friends." Why the *** has this turned into a killing game.... and not do what we have to fuking do???? We need to get the batteries. Supposedly "flaming" ligolski doesnt prove u 2 be a human Ronike. I cant suspect anyone right now tho, because then more killing would be happening.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I just realized something. I was in the Comm. Room with both Frozenflame and Marthmaster. Why the heck would they turn on each other if they were both Things? That's reason enough to proove that both Frozen and I cant be the Thing. It's one or the other. (This excludes Ronike and Ligolski as suspects because I dont want Ronike to kill uneccessarily)

anything "suspicious" ??????? I mean duke your supposing your the only human right now, care to find anything wrong about me?????
It was a joke. To be honest, you haven't really done anything except go find that fire extinguisher which I approove of.

Ronike and and common are both posting very good reasons as 2 why the other is the thing. Frozen does seem a little suspicious for the "set the radios down and walk into comm. room, and come back and get the radios and suddenly (like ronike said) everyone is best friends."
You're kidding me. Good reasons? I've done nothing suspicious! My arguments are solid.

He said he put down the radios because he had three. THREE. He didn't want them slowing him down because he was weary of the CLANK CLANK noises, as was I. (this was over PM) This makes perfect sense because if he didn't think the radios would have slowed him down, he could have quitely turned them off.
Why the *** has this turned into a killing game.... and not do what we have to fuking do???? We need to get the batteries. Supposedly "flaming" ligolski doesnt prove u 2 be a human Ronike. I cant suspect anyone right now tho, because then more killing would be happening.
I agree with Deathreaver. I'm not after Ronike. I wanted to attack one of them to break up their bossy playing style. I'm willing to work together, but if Ronike cant garuntee my safety, then I'll be forced to wander alone. Such is the life of a lonely wolf.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Alright Ronike you need to understand something. Infecting someoen is not a quick effortless thing. Its a brutal murdering process. Take a look:

I technically could have infected Marthmaster, but it would have been impossible to infect Frozenflame in that amount of time.
Last time I checked, it didn't take a few seconds to rip apart two bodies (SILENTLY! Talk about impossible o_O), consume them, allow the replicas to form, and then walk out unscathed.

[quote = commonyoshi]Duke. If Frozenflame really had fired the gun first, do you think that Marthmaster would have been able to use that flamethrower?[/QUOTE]
From what I've seen from this one Arnold Schwarzennegger movie, pointing an firing a flamethrower takes about 4 seconds. First you have to point it, then you shoot the gasoline, then ignight it. Frozen reacted quick enough to prevent himself from getting killed, but not fast enough to stop Marthmaster from ignighting it.
These two go hand in hand. Thankyou common for pointing out what I've been trying to explain ever since the incident. Marthmaster pointed the flamethrower at me and started to "warm it up." Being young and agile, I was able to draw my weapon, and shoot both his arms and then his head. The burning sound that you guys heard on the radio was the initial blast from the flamethrower, as well as a box burning, that marthmaster was barely able to get off before I shot him, which unfortunately lit a box of explosives on fire and eventually caused the entire room to be engulfed in flames, as well as give me my injuries.

And before you say it was you hitting a box, that was in the comm. room. Im talking about the muffled sounds in the rec room.
I already told you this, common and I were working together to try and open that locked cabinet. His character was strong, my character is fairly strong, so we figured we might be able to break it open via bludgeoning items.

I just realized something. I was in the Comm. Room with both Frozenflame and Marthmaster. Why the heck would they turn on each other if they were both Things? That's reason enough to proove that both Frozen and I cant be the Thing. It's one or the other. (This excludes Ronike and Ligolski as suspects because I dont want Ronike to kill uneccessarily)
QTF.

commonyoshi said:
He said he put down the radios because he had three. THREE. He didn't want them slowing him down because he was weary of the CLANK CLANK noises, as was I. (this was over PM) This makes perfect sense because if he didn't think the radios would have slowed him down, he could have quitely turned them off.
QFT.

If you are still going to kill me after hearing all this then something is definately up.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Time to proove Frozen's innocence and expose Ronike for the fraud he is!

I have too much free time. :urg: Guys, please dont skim anything. I've got Ronike in the unrelenting grip of logic.

Is Frozenflame awake now? Good.
In the room with common was Frozen (muffled noises in rec room), and Marthmaster, and frozen was with camo.
With that, it is entirely possible when all of us joined in that one room, people got thinganized.
Here's the part I really dont understand. Camo-man has never posted in this thread even once. I actually thought Deathreaver was his replacement at one point. We cant confirm anything about him. If you accuse Camo-man of infecting frozenflame, or vise versa, you'd have to accuse Deathreaver, Chill, sheepyman, smashman90, and even Duke. (these are the one's we dont hear from very often because of no radio) What proof do you really have except your "suspicions"?
Plus, his now denial.
He denied it because you said the wrong information and confused both him and me. I think... I still dont understand your statement.
Muffled noises in the rec room. What where you and camo doing?
I cant remember the muffled noises at all, but did you consider they were moving the pool table or something?

Yeah, kill him. That should proove that your only interest is your own suvival. You dont care about the group at all. You're just making it easier to infect everyone by killing off as many characters who can get in your way first.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Ok, back from work and I feel much better. Now for your last post:

I may be wrong, but I felt like there was some tention between our last couple of posts. If I've insulted you in anyway then I apologize for getting too spirited. This is just a game so they're no reason to piss people off.
Agreed, its supposed to be fun. Sorry about that.

You're going to point out exactly where it is that there were muffled sounds from the rec room.
Post 220:
CLANG CLANG. The noise continues from the Radio Communication Room. There is a muffled noise from the Recreation Room.

CLANG, CLANG. The noise continues.
Also in post 226 + 227, there is frozen with his radios. Worth a look from someone else I think.

Ok, then its definetely possible that marth was the thing.

Yeah... or maybe he didn't attack us. You and Ligolski were the "best of friends". Using your logic, you two are the Thing. He did not attack the TWO of us. So you have a choice, I'm the Thing or he is. You're wrong both ways, but at least I can save one innocent person if you choose.
Im not going to "kill" him until hes dead. Ive already said that alot. But when he is dead, I will burn him, happy?

Sorry, but I attacked in that manner for a reason. Normal humans cant recover from that kind of attack. Feel free to wait for him to pretend to die, but I have the feeling that he's going to make it. Somehow.
I can guaruntee you if we do nothing, he'll die of his own accord.

State the obvious? So you admit that you're obviously the Thing?
Not at all. I was saying... uh, something. I cant remember now. I think I was just fuming (very stressed in real life right now)

What have I really done to make you hate my playing style? I've encouraged everyone to stay together, I've tried to save everyone I can, and I've shared with everyone what I've found in all the rooms I've visited. What is there to hate?
You killed lig. And I was fuming. And you said you hated my playing style. I apologize for that remark

Get a new laptop. I just got a newone, and it's sweet.;)
No money.

No, they weren't good reasons. Muffled sounds and "they're suspicious" are not good reasons at all.

Again, what have I done to proove myself untrustworthy? You're not killing me because you're suspicious of me. You're doing it out of revenge because I broke up your dream team strategy. For the rest of the people still out there: watch out.
Indeed it prolly is revenge. Fine. Im still really suspicous of you, but Im willing to call a tensed truce. We need to find the batteries and sheepy. But I swear to God, if you do one more suspsicous thing, I will flame you. You are on my list of people. Redeem yourself, and Ill begin to actually trust you again completely. Same for all the others on the list. DR, you replaced camo? I missed that. Thats what I meant.

Im telling you, Im not a thing though, and I think leaving frozen by himself is a horrible idea, but w/e. Since Im not that trustworthy, how about this: we leave frozen's fate to Duke.
Dont flame frozen. Keep an eye on him and common. Allow common in room.
As for lig, guys we really could use his help he could confirm all of us as thing or human really easily. Can I at least try to save him? Or will that be too suspiscious?

Ronike

Smash Ace
I shall curse your names forever if this comes to bite me in the butt.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Oh and one more thing I forgot:
You two should congratulate yourselves I dont change my mind easy. I still dont really trust you guys though...
Also, I reread the story a little and realized this: If the tentacle that survived from the original thing tried to save itself, what if we took a little bit of skin off of people, took one of Duke's matches to it and tried to burn it? If it was a piece of thing, wouldnt it try and save itself? We could do that to determine whos thing or not!

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Im not going to "kill" him until hes dead. Ive already said that alot. But when he is dead, I will burn him, happy?
Actually, I was speaking of Frozen, but that's blown over. Forget it.

I can guaruntee you if we do nothing, he'll die of his own accord.
I still distrust you, but I'm willing to hand over the bandages I have to try to help him. It is just a theory, no matter how good. There is always a possibility of me being wrong. (I dont think I am, but if we all stick together, it wont matter)

I think I was just fuming (very stressed in real life right now)
I'm very sorry to hear that. Honest.

Indeed it prolly is revenge. Fine. Im still really suspicous of you, but Im willing to call a tensed truce. We need to find the batteries and sheepy. But I swear to God, if you do one more suspsicous thing, I will flame you. You are on my list of people. Redeem yourself, and Ill begin to actually trust you again completely. Same for all the others on the list. DR, you replaced camo? I missed that. Thats what I meant.
I still dont see what suspisious things I've done, but whatever.

I thought he replaced him. I was wrong.
Im telling you, Im not a thing though, and I think leaving frozen by himself is a horrible idea, but w/e. Since Im not that trustworthy, how about this: we leave frozen's fate to Duke.
Duke's been running off by himself a lot. Doofus. :(

How about <3 instead?
As for lig, guys we really could use his help he could confirm all of us as thing or human really easily. Can I at least try to save him? Or will that be too suspiscious?
I have bandages, but I'm not going to get too close to him. Someone else can do it.

You can try to save him, but I dont think he's going to make it unless he's a Thing. (No, saving an ally isn't suspicious, at all)

If worse comes to worse, we're going to need the gasoline in that flamethrower for the helicopter. It's a good idea to save the fuel.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Also, I reread the story a little and realized this: If the tentacle that survived from the original thing tried to save itself, what if we took a little bit of skin off of people, took one of Duke's matches to it and tried to burn it? If it was a piece of thing, wouldnt it try and save itself? We could do that to determine whos thing or not!
I'm not too keen on this idea. We're going to need a lot more than skin. So I'm against chopping off my finger or hand for obvious reasons.

Also, what if it doesn't do anything? The tentacle moved because it was the last part of the Thing, meaning that its survival was necessary. The Thing could just tell the hand to go limp because the main being would be safe.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you read this before you view the thread, Commonyosh cut your neck.

However, he missed his mark, and instead sliced you at the very bottom on your neck, where it converges with the chest. If the bleeding is stopped, it will probaly not be fatal.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Go away. PMs can be faked.

Either way, I already told you that I would let Ronike use my bandages, which is pretty much the only stuff that save you.

If you make one more drug comment, I'm throwing the bandages down the trash schute out of spite.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Dang, I'm going to try to "save" you because I still think we can work together if everyone stays in a large group. It will be Deathreaver, Duke, <3, and Frozenflame who keeps Ronike and Ligolski in check. I dont trust the two of them, but those numbers wont fail us.

Well, think about this if one of you tries to flame me: the bandages go if I die in a fire, and Ligolski will be forced to "die".

I think I will apply the bandages myself so Ronike or Duke wont attack. If I go, I take you with me, Ligolski. I expect Ronike to put down his flamethrower and for Duke to promise not to flame me, either. I haven't forgotten about the gun. Give it to <3, Ronike, who is probably the most rational one of us.

Yes, I can see this working out. The dictatorship group has ended, and the weapons will be distributed evenly. Everything works fine. If you agree, that is.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dont flame frozen. Keep an eye on him and common. Allow common in room.
I'm glad you decided not to flame me. ^_^ However I agree with commonyoshi in that I think <3 would be a much better choice than duke on this matter. Also, please do save ligolski. I wouldn't be suspicious of you at all, we need him to operate his computer program and he also knows a little bit about dealing with wounds. We could definately use him. I personally don't think he's a thing, but I admit that common did have some good reasons for attacking him. I'm still not convince that either you (Ronike) or Ligolski are things but even if you are, provided you are willing to work together with us we could use the extra hands. =/ We have 2 more days for the final confrontation.

As a matter of fact thats how teh blood test works. Since any part of the thing will try to save itself, you take someone's blood and electrocute it/heat it up and if it reacts strangely that person is a thing. Simple as that.
Ok thx.
Bandage lig's neck with frozen's bandaids
Uhhhhhhhhhh bad idea... I'd rather you NOT take my bandages that are protecting my head wounds. Common said he has bandages, use those!

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
You're probably not going to listen to me so I'll explain why recycling bandages is a bad idea.

Frozenflame has a severe head injury. I know you dont care about his well-being, but those bandages will be soaked with blood. They are useless to you. If you remove those bandages now, he'll start bleeding and black out again. (not that you care much at all)

Giving my bandages over is a good idea in which everyone will benefit. You "save" Ligolski, he gets an excuse to prevent himself from recieving a blast of fire, and the weapons are distributed evenly. I didn't even ask for one molotov cocktail. I gain no new weapons from this deal. I am as helpless as ever. Why do you refuse my help? The only reason I can see is that you dont want everyone to have weapons. You two want to remain in charge.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Just a typo Meant Common's I was busy for a little while, sorry.

And after that I also meant to post this:

/ the above orders.
Ill give <3 my gun, but I want to keep my flamethrower and keep it held. Common, you know I am a man of my word, (your in italian mafia, you know that) so I swear that as long as nothing goes wrong while you bandage him, I wont flame you or anyone else (unless Im attacked)

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
lig stop cheating...

Ronkie, thanks for gun. Now like I said Ronkie you suture his neck. CommonYosh can you throw the bandages in front of the door I'll grab them and give them to you Ronkie to further aid the healing process.

Don't kill frozen and don't just "leave him here" either let him rest and we'll take him with us. We should form a large group and get back to searching the rooms for the batteries.

okay well... I'm about to nap I have class tomarrow.

Ronike

Smash Ace
suture Lig's neck and use common's bandages when I get them Dont post more lig. You could get modkilled. SHHH! about the test frozen. I know, I just made it different enough so that perhaps eor will allow that. Please? And if we do manage to save lig somehow, can we do the blood test without spilling unplanned blood? Which reminds me, someone want to get lig's blood to use later?

ligolski

Smash Rookie
>_<
you can still do actions. Like, hand signales, move, and things such as that. Though, since you're bleeding, you might want to try and stop that before you go and wrestle a bear or something of that sort.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
If you make one more drug comment, I'm throwing the bandages down the trash schute out of spite.
Hey, Ligolski. What's up? What did just I say?

I wont do it because I'm trying to keep unity here, but ONE MORE TIME, and they're gone. No one will blame me. Not even Ronike because I've given you sufficient warning.

I'm not sure how to procede with this. Should I give Ronike the bandages or do them myself? I haven't decided. Anyway would be fine, but I think I'll do as <3 said and give them to Ronike to put him at ease. Hmm...

Suggestions?

Attention Eor: Do not go to Dog Storage as previously planned.

Also: I will be gone from Feb 13-16. Just a three weeks notice.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Sounds good common. And lig, seriously stop. We are getting bandages. No need to continuously remind us. We are doing it.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
Sounds good common. And lig, seriously stop. We are getting bandages. No need to continuously remind us. We are doing it.
:):):):)

Originally Posted by commonyoshi View Post
?????????????????????????????????????????

=

Top Bottom