• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The TGM COMBO vid(godly)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
upload on something else then youtube please.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
I actually was watching it to figure how he maintained cosistant results and I found out that he used the center ofhis word every time thus a smart opponent would be able to counter it. This video was completely worthless.

MonkeyMan

Smash Journeyman
wow... skillz... lol largest waist of time ever! seriously dude but i gave you props for the vid, its just belongs in misc. and under ******** combo vid, that way people don't get all crazy and slap the **** out of you lol. but yeah stepmania woot!

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
ahhahaha i laughed for the first 2 times i saw it. i like your choice of ddr songs... dammn man i was gonna release a combo video but now I see theres no point... yours is too good. the tags were hilarious. I actually couldn't tell you were looping it until like.. the third time. GG

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
AHAHAHAHA NICE! im so happy you guys enjoyed it. it brings tears to me eyes.

and all the songs can be done on a DDR or ITG pad except for Max.(period), which is the last song.

and i was to tired when i put it on, if yall can tell me how to move it to the correct board ill do it.

Apocalypse™

Smash Journeyman
Aw man, can you please teach me that awesome Ken-like combo?!
P.S. We never got a freaking re-match at HOST.. I was hoping not to get 3-stocked.. (maybe even 4-stock you again; that's right, I 4-stocked the Great marth. Spread the word everybody!!) HEEEEE.

Apocalypse™

Smash Journeyman
Fox vs Marth at Lab Rat's house.. you said something like you weren't paying attention or something and rematched me.. (3 stocked me in the rematch.)

Top Bottom