• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The TGM COMBO vid(godly)

GofG

Smash Champion
You stole Petrification :(... that's what I used in my vid. Boo! Eh, sure.. "Injection" if you go by ITG, but KaW named it Petrification to go along with Tension. Eh.

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
Sorry seth but i needed to put the best roy player EVER first.....

and to all the rest of my fans.....

TGM combo 2 is coming.............................

MonkeyMan

Smash Journeyman
lol can't wait! i bet it'll be a ton of fun! I can't wait! notcie how extramly excited i am witha huge smily? :D I'm not being sarcastic at all!!! not at all...... lol

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
hey.. why does that little red square thing underneath your post count say "The Great Marth is the only person with this little rep"???
Well when your as godly as i am, you tend to have people that have to bad rep you because they cant actualy beat you in a real match....due to the TGM combo DESTROYing them.

ludachris90

Smash Journeyman
lol.......................(i just got my post count up by putting lol....................)

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
>.> blame it on the 'haters'. come on TGM, you are funny to a degree. but then it becomes egocentric. It is unlikely that all these people negative repped you because they can't beat you. a lot of ACTUALLY GOOD players have.. err.. more decent rep than you do.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
lol if the combo counts more than your rep points, i feel even worse for you. I've seen sethlon and gabe play, and they both seem to be far greater players than yourself. maybe gabe juss needs to DI the fthrow?? it's not that hard. I know the only way to settle this.

go G@BE COMBO VIDEO!

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
lol if the combo counts more than your rep points, i feel even worse for you. I've seen sethlon and gabe play, and they both seem to be far greater players than yourself. maybe gabe juss needs to DI the fthrow?? it's not that hard. I know the only way to settle this.

go G@BE COMBO VIDEO!
sorry but my move is GODlY....that means it was touch by god himself. that means its the ultimate combo...and g@be can try to beat me with his marth.....but FAIL!

stony2

Smash Rookie
nice vide. lol. i didnt notice till like the 8th loop, i dotn know what i was thinking.

infection? thats an easy song lol. 11 no bar, 86%. with bar 94

Zee

Smash Cadet
This is nothing but a SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM Thread.

Close it plz

CamusTC

Smash Rookie
Wow, I have not seen such a high level of skill since I saw the sandbag combo video.

dj asakura

Smash Ace
just throwing this out there, the song, infection by inspector k, terribly easy song, arguably teh easiest 11 in In The Groove (NOT DDR)

yea...i ****ing hate ddr, but i dont want to get into that here

Xelyst

-_-
wtf I know it was looping by the second time but .. I ... KEPT... WATCHING ?? ..... toooo good

petoo0

Smash Ace
tha loop is the most ******** *** **** ive ever seen in my life. that move isnt even effective. its better to nair or up tilt after dash attack.

Lucas The Lefty

Smash Apprentice
wow, the only thing that changed was the music, if they were actually even lvl 1's they could have come back, i just can't beleive that you wasted your time doing that

Fader

Smash Cadet
It wasn't amusing at all for me. I'm not sure whether or not people were sarcastic about it being funny.

Raging_Missiles

Smash Journeyman
u mad me waste 7 min of my time i nhope that this was leading to something different like a gag but no u had loop a gay combo everyone knows

holy cr*p u are pathetic show people ur pick so we can all point and laugh

Top Bottom